Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Thread: Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Tags: None
  1. Mr.Slick said:

You want a rapper ehh well ok I'm here to battle this noob who's probably a ***** that uses lube horny bastard uses the whole tube ha I kid kid but im sure he once did sry to start actin like a ***** the first round but this battle is like mozie bogus trynna **** with jim brown yeab I probably spelt that **** wrong but I'm too good for you like king kong I'm overpowing my skills are too high there towering over you because your new this is my second time battlin you your 0 and 2 woo lemme see how you do this was a practice rap

2. Paul Bunyon said:

You must write whack lines for a pass time
    Sharpen your pencil, pull up a seat because it's class time
    Next time you log onto this website, pay attention to other rappers
    Because you probably write rhymes while you're on your mother's crapper
    So once you're finished, wipe your ***, flush, and send your raps right in after

F*ck all this typing sh*t and battle me in person
    Your illiteracy has quite literally got my head hurting
    Those types of bars are not in your arsenal
    Roll up in a foreign, ones of the cars I stole

Ok I'll admit it. I'm not about thug sh*t
    But that's not to say that there isn't a first for everything, b*tch

3. Mr.Slick said:

Callin my sh1t whack damn you must be on crack most of my sh1t made sense the best car you stole was an old mercades benz I'm on my mothers crapper ehh well why don't you be original and learn what real rappers say why would I battle you in person if I see your face my eyes would be hurtin and id be cursin of course your not about thug sh1t I'm glad you got one thing right to admit your not a dope mc so stop actin like one I bet you dont even own a gun your probably one of those fat people who lives in there mothers basement and way a ton beating your ***** is fun i aint afraid to cuss but I want you to pay close attention to what I say cus I'm not here to fuss about losing cause I obviously won how many battles have you won 1 nah you aint That good i know you would if you could you should its worth it perfect I got yo girl on my side chillin in my ride I let her say hi to.you she aint even go to hide like your a nazi and she's a jew she can have all the freedom she wants are you still paying attention or should I change the fonts well I'm done with this fag he's done for like him and his *****

4. Little Triple said:

Default rap back

yo you think your smooth you think your dope
    on second thought you aint none of those
    you a wanna be rapper who cant make his lyrics float
    i can come up with anything just in one snap
    im MC mcdonalds who dosent give a **** about you
    but the fcc cant even touch me
    ill serve my big mac to children all day
    and the police cant even hurt me
    so before you start to choke just remeber this burn that was schooled to you for days to come
    so ill smake the **** out of you so bad your children come out behaven

5. taylormaximus said:

Always dabblin, my rhymes are fabulous/as if I was a fag*ot/snatch a plaque, plaque a snatch/
    im lovin it, straight/
    up thrustin the pen, dont even need an edit/
    use my **** as a weapon/
    til these women are beggin to let me in/
    leave their brain distorted like my lyrics were forcin their opinion/
    a minion to feelins/emotionally unstable/
    like i stable my emotions/ cuz i **** *****s/
    plural/ hay what the **** did I just say/ my lines are blurrin/
    turrent of words never written AK/ current of shits never givin constipate/
    livid while livin, fibbin while fillin minds with weight/
    Are my rhymes good?/
    Filled with rage/
    Hate and other things id rather not say/ sometimes I take a moment to pray/
    just to curse and end in amen/ thankless/
    but still forgivin/ mission to become/
    the greatest lyricist to drop lyrics like this/
    I succeeded, but ill never forget/
    how much attempts it took to construct this bridge/
    now i skip across it/ balanced on the beam/
    Never fall but if i did id scream/
    in place/ cuz id stay in the sky/ i mean just look at my bars/theyre just set to high/
    I feel the look of envy from peers of mine/
    mace to my eyes/ rip the **** I once writ/
    ten, smear/
    and scratch out old rhymes/
    tryin to forget/ thats a wet dream still haunted by my old raps beats/
    wake up sweaty, nervous but still no spaghetti/ on my jacket but reality sets in so i begin/ rapping again i missed it/
    magic an inferno of internals that burns the internal/ burn notice, heart attack, heart burn
    my rhymes confusin minds with whats the meanin behind...
    dont even let them ask/ theyll learn its
    none of their business/ helps to keep my mind intact almost gave up on rap
    take it out on paper so my/
    fingers fitness cant be matched/ a witness to the fire that burns under my ***
    but out of breath/ like i smoke cigarettes/ the greatness I attach to rap,
    like Im winning a race/ figure this is why im slave to this corn maze/
    tryin to cypher ways to stay in 1st place but how can't I?
    When no one triggers fingers this way/
    fine, why do I try, no one listens anyways/
    rhymes to long, filled with time/ im clockin in, mingle while/
    watchin the competition for a twitch of potential/ send them a dismissal/
    then elevate to a house with a elevator/ escalate to eminems twin but not shady/
    id just fill in/
    Always attemptin to fit in, undetected/ but to busy flexin this pen
    Fixin my sins? laugh, resurrect Jesus just to convert him to satan/ disciples? You lack discipline
    Follow me sheep, fixin to sin again/
    Baf/fle a whole chapel while reading a chapter of psalms/
    get up, obscenely scream and take my pants off/ whats possessin me to
    then jack my cheese off/ get it cheddar jack? Just cheesin/
    That was rather dairy'ing/ mop up that attempt at comedy/ prepared for the sentencing of this sentence/
    hear(heres) it ending.

6. taylormaximus said:

Quote Originally Posted by taylormaximus View Post
    Always dabblin, my rhymes are fabulous/as if I was a fag*ot/snatch a plaque, plaque a snatch/
    im lovin it, straight/
    up thrustin the pen, dont even need an edit/
    use my **** as a weapon/
    til these women are beggin to let me in/
    leave their brain distorted like my lyrics were forcin their opinion/
    a minion to feelins/emotionally unstable/
    like i stable my emotions/ cuz i **** *****s/
    plural/ hay what the **** did I just say/ my lines are blurrin/
    turrent of words never written AK/ current of shits never givin constipate/
    livid while livin, fibbin while fillin minds with weight/
    Are my rhymes good?/
    Filled with rage/
    Hate and other things id rather not say/ sometimes I take a moment to pray/
    just to curse and end in amen/ thankless/
    but still forgivin/ mission to become/
    the greatest lyricist to drop lyrics like this/
    I succeeded, but ill never forget/
    how much attempts it took to construct this bridge/
    now i skip across it/ balanced on the beam/
    Never fall but if i did id scream/
    in place/ cuz id stay in the sky/ i mean just look at my bars/theyre just set to high/
    I feel the look of envy from peers of mine/
    mace to my eyes/ rip the **** I once writ/
    ten, smear/
    and scratch out old rhymes/
    tryin to forget/ thats a wet dream still haunted by my old raps beats/
    wake up sweaty, nervous but still no spaghetti/ on my jacket but reality sets in so i begin/ rapping again i missed it/
    magic an inferno of internals that burns the internal/ burn notice, heart attack, heart burn
    my rhymes confusin minds with whats the meanin behind...
    dont even let them ask/ theyll learn its
    none of their business/ helps to keep my mind intact almost gave up on rap
    take it out on paper so my/
    fingers fitness cant be matched/ a witness to the fire that burns under my ***
    but out of breath/ like i smoke cigarettes/ the greatness I attach to rap,
    like Im winning a race/ figure this is why im slave to this corn maze/
    tryin to cypher ways to stay in 1st place but how can't I?
    When no one triggers fingers this way/
    fine, why do I try, no one listens anyways/
    rhymes to long, filled with time/ im clockin in, mingle while/
    watchin the competition for a twitch of potential/ send them a dismissal/
    then elevate to a house with a elevator/ escalate to eminems twin but not shady/
    id just fill in/
    Always attemptin to fit in, undetected/ but to busy flexin this pen
    Fixin my sins? laugh, resurrect Jesus just to convert him to satan/ disciples? You lack discipline
    Follow me sheep, fixin to sin again/
    Baf/fle a whole chapel while reading a chapter of psalms/
    get up, obscenely scream and take my pants off/ whats possessin me to
    then jack my cheese off/ get it cheddar jack? Just cheesin/
    That was rather dairy'ing/ mop up that attempt at comedy/ prepared for the sentencing of this sentence/
    hear(heres) it ending.
    Im new and didnt realize cusswords turned into asterisk. effing hores is what I intented.

7. Yogi_Madison said:

Quote Originally Posted by _RhythmGod_ View Post
    P**** A** B****, oh I'm sorry
    don't mean to be harsh but
    posers like you give good rappers
    like me a head rush
    So keep stepping to me
    This is the result you're gonna get
    you haven't even got laid yet I bet
    And of course your at your house
    you'll be there till you 40s anyway
    so I'll have the movie remade
    and put your face on the cover
    And boy you say you'll "smash your girl in the dead winter" but when she realizes
    it's not me she'll wish she was dead
    and not laying in my bed
    so don't try to Diss me out with that weak
    as S***
    I bet pee wee Herman has better ryhmes
    than you
    as I think about I know a lot of S***
    that raps better than you
    for instance :your mom
    I'll have her singin
    "Oh yes don't stop just make me pop"
    Ha don't be surprised if you don't
    have a little brother in 9 months
    just cause I "smashed your mom's nice little humps"
    You wanna get into this?
    You call your self a good rapper,
    Buddy, I write my **** on the crapper.
    You're rhymes are dead like a cell phone in a car with no adapter. You're right I haven't got laid yet, I sit home all alone in my basement, were you waiting for my battle and being impatient?
    I'll smash your ryhmes into the pavement, use your imagination. You wanna talk Pee Wee? He can actually part the red sea, **** Moses, wake up and smell the roses. Open your eyes. You sound like a perverted sixteen year old kid, try bestiality, **** a giant squid, take your L boy and get lit. You getting ****ed in the ***, couldn't be more lucky with it. Bit by bit, you make me sick. Your rhymes are complete ****. I know I suck at rapping, you should be sad, because I shred it battling your ***. Your brain in a cast? You said my girl would be dead, don't get too ahead, of yourself. You misread, you're pure inbred, go get head, from cousin while she eats corn bread.

8. taylormaximus said:

Destiny, evil is a past time of mine/
    a mind quite frighten/ youll find lines decidin fates, changin destinays, hopefully writin.
    Flip the coin im two censen without consent without censorin content, just changin sense, createn controversy, like my opinion means something/ eyes waterin when i read what you write/ first thought is rotten onion/ you stink and bring the worst out in good ink/ quit abusin squids quit usin keys/ im turned off, so quit typing/
    findin a better path is what i recommend, satan says to help you assist in suicide with your wrist slit, body in an early grave, belly full of cyanide, path to unrighteous enlightenment, death sentence/
    ill tell your mother the news, shell say that's quite sad now finish in my name, while i scream yours tmax, shell forgrt but ill remind her towrite a letter to your old address send pretend condolences like youre the daughter she'll miss/ destiny youre mince meat, your rhymes are weak, they make my stomach feel like its digestin raw beef, i **** out your lines and declare a victory, unfortunately the winnings on the toilet seat/ cuz lets be honest your rhymes are messy lacking consistancy, while mine test your inner beliefs/
    a vigilante of poetic justice im intent on a vengeful mission, pull up to your house, whisperin in suspense to myself, creep up to nicholes bedroom, listen to her as she sleeps, breathing peacefully, salivate and grip my meat, sneak to her kitchen window and formulate a way to break in, check the handle, its open like shes waiting paitenly for a criminal scene, enter.sinfully without a peep, sigh momento, beat her with a turkey, thanksgiven to her defeat, destinys ending, opens eyes wide and basque in my glory, trys to hide, horror story, michael myers with pliers, a machete, to her legacy, paper mechette any raps she left. Hopefully written for the blind and deaf.

9. Talya Love Shock said:

Listen up I'm not here to tell my whole life story but listen to my discretion I'm from a town word got around that I was the only white rapper coming to town I'm gonna change that **** rightnow turn up the beat **** I'll drop u faster then u say conpeace ***** you nothing but a sinner who things hes a winner don't be a hater be a player ***** this is my play ground so get out of my town sorry to brake it to ya but ***** I own dat *** thinking u the hottest **** around well step in to my play grownd on my side of town
    U just go sever by a girl

10. taylormaximus said:

Tmax is the name like my t shape dic* maximized like my vocab to 900% a registered weapon cuz of an accident/ Talya remembered when I missed, blind in one eye now she writes half sighted lyrics/ like did she even try when she wrote, nope she lacked spirit/ so a literary rope I w'rap around her throat, esophagus tightens to take a note but cant her whispers turn into a choke, tell her this once to learn or /masters got the desire to never let her go she's gonna fear my flow in a bow Ill w'rap her, stuffed in a box , she typed enough keys so alls not a disaster she still has time to rectify her rhyming scheme unlock the locks that I had fasteneend I guess the point is if she were any good she'd get out easily, but she can't breathe or talk. No vents, baddest botch in town more like rottenest rhymes around block, get it cuz shes still locked in the box, cuz she can't think out of it, same generic old played out shi* your rap don't even deserve the toilet , garbage with recycled lines. Stinkin should be made a crime I'm boiling from the inside, this is what hotness looks like, I do the arresting youd have a rap sheet young sheep, you are my personal pet, dawg, a baaa d bitc* cuz you're all bark and no fleece, not worth nothing, except as a present to present to parents for lackin interest in kids education, I mean just look at Talya she ain't even worth a mentionin from a rhetoric genius facing contradiction a hypocrite for haten lyrics but lovin the competition why did i do this to remind im clever and full of suspense, indispensable with content dispensin artist like Picasso when 1st starten his attempts.

11. JJTHERAPPER said:

Default JJ's raps

*****a, u suck at rappin', u should turn back on hip hop and go stick to napping. Bro u can't rap or rhyme, all u doin' is wasting your f***ing time.
    From 0 to 100 i'm the hundred ur the zero, and u still think ur a real f***ing hero. U got no b***es Shut up stop lying, once i finish you off u will be crying.
    Yo bi*** got jealous cause i'm rich they'll leave you on ur poor as* ditch. I'm like the titanic, call me the "Destroyer", Ur bi*** i will destroy her. NIgg*, my raps, my rhymes, my Style is dope, look at yo b**ch, look at ur ur lines, look at ur life, go hang urself in a rope.
    My name is jacob yo b**ch is so ugly she needs some make up!
    i'm number one if u fear someone, fear me cause i won.
    -JJTHERAPPER

12. taylormaximus said:

I aint your bro, and if i was atleast i know why you was put up for adoption, sloppy lines retarted x100, too much asterisk messed up any real flow, somethin tells me you're down with the syndrome, this is the 21st century, quit callin me niqqa, you trash. Races are equal, youre right though about being number one, yeah at sucking, heres my dik now you won, take a poll, im the winner, you take a poll, its in the
    rear end cuz youre at the rear end of this racin placement a flow so sick its prolly.contagious and if a beat came.with this id make millions, if a knife came with this youd slit your wrist, ill do the stitchin. Get it cuz im tailor the maximizer, you aint competition youre jacob who i am callin a little bich cuz he is one, while hes thinkin of good comebacks, his dad walks in. " i want my cum back you faggot, waste of existence," the worthless son , Jacob.

13. Paul Bunyon said:

Taylor Maximus, after I'm done you'll soon find who's under us/
    Maximizing on your amount of ripped off lines, you ARE a bust/
    Let the shotty bust, bullets thrust, cut you up and throw you out like bread crust/
    You suck dik? You must. That odor on you? Must. Breeze from the Ruger? Gust. My lyricism? Your lust/
    You get no *****es, your dik's collecting dust/
    Think you're bad cuz you cust, cussed. That's a typo, I'll leave you type-O, "O" in chest so big- no/
    Leave a "Z" on your chest like I'm Zor-O/ I soar, no? Leave you sore, no? That's word play, you have? No. That's game over, there's the doe (door), go./

14. _SBU said:

Quote Originally Posted by taylormaximus View Post
    Tmax is the name like my t shape dic* maximized like my vocab to 900% a registered weapon cuz of an accident/ Talya remembered when I missed, blind in one eye now she writes half sighted lyrics/ like did she even try when she wrote, nope she lacked spirit/ so a literary rope I w'rap around her throat, esophagus tightens to take a note but cant her whispers turn into a choke, tell her this once to learn or /masters got the desire to never let her go she's gonna fear my flow in a bow Ill w'rap her, stuffed in a box , she typed enough keys so alls not a disaster she still has time to rectify her rhyming scheme unlock the locks that I had fasteneend I guess the point is if she were any good she'd get out easily, but she can't breathe or talk. No vents, baddest botch in town more like rottenest rhymes around block, get it cuz shes still locked in the box, cuz she can't think out of it, same generic old played out shi* your rap don't even deserve the toilet , garbage with recycled lines. Stinkin should be made a crime I'm boiling from the inside, this is what hotness looks like, I do the arresting youd have a rap sheet young sheep, you are my personal pet, dawg, a baaa d bitc* cuz you're all bark and no fleece, not worth nothing, except as a present to present to parents for lackin interest in kids education, I mean just look at Talya she ain't even worth a mentionin from a rhetoric genius facing contradiction a hypocrite for haten lyrics but lovin the competition why did i do this to remind im clever and full of suspense, indispensable with content dispensin artist like Picasso when 1st starten his attempts.
    Shouldn't plan to expand til you've built somethin';
    "900%" of nothin'.. still nothin'.
    "900%" of nothin'? Let's agree..
    Move it up to 901; I bet a tenner,see.
    So she's a "sheep", "lacking spirits"? so bizarre;
    He called her a hypocrite but he can't sculpt a bar.
    Won't get behind lines, the way those rows're parked.
    rebel showin' those restrictive systems no regard?
    The split gives each lyric it's own focused charge;
    Try pressing the return key when a line's over. hard?

Depressed an' stressed like he left an ex, had a break up, then came to Maim us.
    Like his name does: 'Maximus', 'left an x' and.. nah I ain't gonna explain stuff.
    Just a rumour: she made him 'return keys', moved in some other loser,
    So to this day he still won't touch that button on computers.

Ignore the critics.. Ok I'm for sure a cynic..
    But I bet your friends checked your text and said 'alter lyrics'.
    And I'm sorta thinkin' you misheard..
    And that's why you're here thinkin' that was a fit verse.

Learn the way to drop,
    Hurts like Tay's a shock.
    Hertz? Taser shock?
    Worse. lasers locked:

"registered weapon"? No killer.
    I'd grind off the serial. No miller.
    I'm givin' Taylor Maximus a min to gauge the calibre,
    And if his aims are accurate as glyphic pagan calendars,
    Could live the age of Lazarus and still remain an amateur.
    Stimulating challenger? Simulating rapperers.

What Taylor made ain't tailor-made or fitting, but..
    As he's sewn his own bodybag I'll just zip it up.
    Didn't expect much. less than expected.
    If Taylor seems like royalT you're dyslexic.
    My team macks his, axes T Max's team axis.
    Tay Max: tame acts. Taylor: cheap fabric.
    Taylor lacks material; nothing to address.
    Emperor's new clothing but he's bluffing to the best.
    Way to go. play to win,
    I'd make a coat from Tailor's skin.
    So when they ask 'what kinda coats that?'
    I can reply like 'oh, Macs'.

T Max, I'll B back
    To C stacks like 'Gee, thanks'.

Talya or Tayla, who's your battle rap aimed at?
    You rap like you hate rap and make rap to shame rap.
    I'll flip Tay Max, and this may tax,
    Skip payback, I'll list straight facts:

1- We all saw 'Paul Bunyan' up at the page top ^ ..
    Who- 2- was a man built like great gods, with tame ox.
    3- Tay' mocks, which- 4- sounds like 'tame ox'.
    You can probably make some kinda pun outta that if you want to.

CrazyKydz said:

Damn.... You killed him, revived him and killed him again. you mentioned some things I dont think I could have thought of...pure genius. I just need you to do one thing for me. Whenever I write down a few barz or whatever just don't be the one to come at me, and that goes for you too ROBBMACK. But anyway good sh/t.
    Last edited by CrazyKydz; 12-14-2014 at 03:03 AM.

CrazyKydz said:

Post I

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Slick View Post
    You want a rapper ehh well ok I'm here to battle this noob who's probably a ***** that uses lube horny bastard uses the whole tube ha I kid kid but im sure he once did sry to start actin like a ***** the first round but this battle is like mozie bogus trynna **** with jim brown yeab I probably spelt that **** wrong but I'm too good for you like king kong I'm overpowing my skills are too high there towering over you because your new this is my second time battlin you your 0 and 2 woo lemme see how you do this was a practice rap
    I haven't posted anything in a while,
    But i viewed the thread when i could,
    I see a few things that drew my attention,
    So take a seat newbies and listen....consider this your thread detention,
    There are a few styles and types of raps,
    You clearly just rhyme the first word that comes to mind...that's cr/\p,
    All your lines doesn't have to rhyme, but im not here to waste time let me get into it,
    Im starting at the top of this page and coming down..
    Starting will Slick, imma expose him and show he's a f-ing clown,
    Slick writes so aggressive but boils down to a pile of sh/t,
    I lost four IQ points by reading those sh/t you wrote,
    I wish you were able to leave by some sort of vote,
    You deserve a left to the jaw if you ever report what you saw,
    with that corpse of my previous rival on the ocean floor,
    and if I get caught your next for sure,
    You and Mr. Bunyon seem to be best buddies...Most likely have a degree in d/ck related studies,
    After this is done, your nothing but history.
    For those who are seeing this I know what it looks like,
    An outrageous babysitting but believe it or not this kid considers himself a rapper if not the rap king,
    But let me get back to why this ugly duckling,
    Who has a peanut for a brain or something,
    Thinks its cool to come in here and blab about nothing,
    The length and structure of what you write proves you know nothing,
    Writing crap like that and taking up space is not an achievement,
    I'm glad you showed your true form,
    Because now you gotta die like a board game...Get it? I'm not about to explain
    You think I write crap?? I could give a sugar coated f/ck.
    I'm coming at everyone one with no plans to zip my pants up...wait, did I just say that?
    That's just my way of saying you are all ****ed,
    I'm here to bring pain like a venereal disease cause you dumb f/cks only talk smart on various degrees,
    So call for all the help you can get,
    You got no hope...Its like im aiming at JFK through an optical scope,
    firing slugs and im not stopping until you slope (dead)
    Its best to leave the thread I'll give you couple minutes,
    If i return and you're here you'll become "slick",
    who got his eyes taken out by an ice pick,
    Your balls flying towards your head like a soccer free kick and his throat slashed by a hockey stick.

-Sips tea-
    One down more to go, I have higher priorities and things to improve on....Peace

17. taylormaximus said:

From your flow, your style, i bet a lot of **** in your life is just eaten you while you cant afford food ,
    so youre not eatin much are you? Starving for scraps on a forum. Cuz he couldnt make it, wants some kinda recognition, hes good. Yeah but still not famous.

youre names sbu... Which with a battle rap like that im confused,
    How come i aint ever heard of you?
    Old news or just not worthy to produce
    An antique, looks good, but broken easily, used.
    Like his bank account, like his life and dreams. Broken. So now he raps for me.
    I got some change, ill use it i appreciate the two cents im new, your old but not useless, cuz well im usin **** you recommended
    Returned just to use the return key. Thats called learning. Im understandin what you laid down. Your momma shouldn't of laid down, look at her offspring
    retarded
    But still born, word play excessive like his lack of accomplishments
    Which is ironic cuz his life doesnt exist yet he does. Mythical touch? Unicorn, im a vampire out for blood.

Bunyon bitten lyrics? Mine are all original, got a notebook full of em, a ipod full of em.
    I construct critism. While you need constructive critism,
    that bunyon went to your brain if you think your rhymes were ok.
    They were weak.
    Sbu is the only one here that ive seen i couldnt beat, but damn sure trying
    Paul you better mess with mr slick or talya,
    my punchlines are like my wrist, they dont bend. I dont wanna spend time straighten your rhymes while tryin to come up with more of mine, compared to you im a divine, sigh. Why do i try. Yes tay mocks you.
    Last edited by taylormaximus; 12-14-2014 at 07:10 AM. Reason: double word. i used confused twice and it took away from the flow btw sbu much thanks to you

18. taylormaximus said:

Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    Shouldn't plan to expand til you've built somethin';
    "900%" of nothin'.. still nothin'.
    "900%" of nothin'? Let's agree..
    Move it up to 901; I bet a tenner,see.
    So she's a "sheep", "lacking spirits"? so bizarre;
    He called her a hypocrite but he can't sculpt a bar.
    Won't get behind lines, the way those

1- We all saw 'Paul Bunyan' up at the ant to.
    I didnt call her a hypocrite i cslled myself reread my rap.

19. Paul Bunyon said:

(Already went in on Taylor Maximus, so to switch it up I'm going after Crazy Kydz)
    First of all, you rap on the person above you, didn't you hear?/
    But reading the predecessor to your rap the only reason that wasn't the case was because you felt fear/
    Don't shed a tear, you've been exposed/
    Those are all rhymes you never wrote, don't forget the quote, cuz copyrights will soon cram down your throat/
    You goat, you own no skill your bars don't float, so I'll take it passive aggressively and blame the f/ckers who built the boat (your parents)/
    13 year olds don't belong in a battle zone such as mine/,
    Now you're in too deep, so you must be praying for some intervention from the divine/
    Don't cry, don't whine, I spank Kydz like you all the time/
    I do it so often and hard that I'm glad it's not yet a crime/
    You're nothing but slime, you chyme, fat f/ck ditch the Cheetos and you might find a dime (girl)/
    Breather,
    Diet cheater, Dorito eater, big boy can't wait for chocolate bunnies on Easter, but to me you're must leaster-/
    Grammar lessons are not needed, fat boy just got eated, I was better at rapping then you since before I was created/
    Are you rated? Of course not./
    Come through? Get shot/
    Come through? Better not./
    Your girl comes? Bed her... Not.
    Second thought, bed her, why not?
    We in bed and her hair ****ed up, bed knot/
    Don't respond, you'll get got/
    So ima loosen the reigns and let the Crazy Kyd trot/
    Good game...

CrazyKydz said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bunyon View Post
    (Already went in on Taylor Maximus, so to switch it up I'm going after Crazy Kydz)
    First of all, you rap on the person above you, didn't you hear?/
    But reading the predecessor to your rap the only reason that wasn't the case was because you felt fear/
    Don't shed a tear, you've been exposed/
    Those are all rhymes you never wrote, don't forget the quote, cuz copyrights will soon cram down your throat/
    You goat, you own no skill your bars don't float, so I'll take it passive aggressively and blame the f/ckers who built the boat (your parents)/
    13 year olds don't belong in a battle zone such as mine/,
    Now you're in too deep, so you must be praying for some intervention from the divine/
    Don't cry, don't whine, I spank Kydz like you all the time/
    I do it so often and hard that I'm glad it's not yet a crime/
    You're nothing but slime, you chyme, fat f/ck ditch the Cheetos and you might find a dime (girl)/
    Breather,
    Diet cheater, Dorito eater, big boy can't wait for chocolate bunnies on Easter, but to me you're must leaster-/
    Grammar lessons are not needed, fat boy just got eated, I was better at rapping then you since before I was created/
    Are you rated? Of course not./
    Come through? Get shot/
    Come through? Better not./
    Your girl comes? Bed her... Not.
    Second thought, bed her, why not?
    We in bed and her hair ****ed up, bed knot/
    Don't respond, you'll get got/
    So ima loosen the reigns and let the Crazy Kyd trot/
    Good game...
    The funny thing Is I believe you got scared because you knew you were next on the hitlist,
    You tried to diss me first but clearly failed miserably, so its time to get dismissed.
    Did your mom tell you about me?
    No?
    Well I would talk **** but I don't do that behind one's back.
    She wouldn't remember me regardless, she was on all fours like a dog,
    A doberman,
    No one has attacked me recently and the last guy who tried (you), did it f\/cking horribly,
    The barz I spit are not of this world it makes MLK want to re write all his words,
    Which leaves your dumb ***** to do nothing but retreat.
    I think your around 10,
    Forgive me for what I have said,
    It's not meant for your ears,
    but I suggest you f\/ck off and go play with hotwheels or some sh/t with kids your age range,
    The thing is it doesn't take prophecy to prove I don't have to write like Socrates to expose your mediocrity,
    I've came back for the top spot as it is my rightful property,
    I will devour whoever it takes and that comes with 0 motha f\/cking apologies,
    This is my few barz to you,
    Being your not on my radar, because I have priorities,
    I'll leave it at that so until your ready see yah later and tell your mom hi for me,
    I will not continue I don't think she'll be pleased I'm exposing you to profanity,
    That wouldn't paint much of a good image for me you see.
    Peace.