2. PIKACHU. said:

Quote Originally Posted by David Michael Collier View Post
    my rapping is artistic
    urs is autistic

ur a fat ****
    who dosent no how to make a blunt

u look like a monk who i trapped in my trunk
    you fat *** *****,who i just ditch.
    See who's talkin bout a blunt,who never did a stunt.

A monk,wow.I got a ***** now.

3. PIKACHU. said:

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Drake Mathers View Post
    (Kelsey)

Just practice girl, once you do that you'll turn noobs through a swirl. It dont matter if you're a girl. Drown them in the Nile, don't worry getting in the swing will take less than a while. be the judge and put them through a trial. Lock them up and forget the code on the dial.anybody can choke rather you're rich or broke. Put thier *ss on a tree "Oak".
    See who's talking bout nile,Who sucked me awhile.
    Noobs *****,Tho you got a pack of boobs.
    No lock,Houdini heard the post.
    I am rich with a broken *****.

Audrey Drake Mathers said:

(Pikachu)

Who tought you how to rap! you only rhymed twice. Making a fool outta yourself isn't nice. You only rhymed with "blunt" all i want to do is worry about myself and eat c*nt. I'll run your *ss over like a Tank, go get some money from the bank. Lucky i don't have a knife i can't shank. would make it better my words are cold so grab a sweater. Your b*tch broke up with you and left a letter. I'm lucky I've got this far cause distractions from others is like a car, no time to be a star.I go light you *ss up make you eat a flare. Fight me no body would dare. I'll hang your *ss from the underwear! I'll come back later got to get back to Drake then after i'll clean your sh*t up with a rake.

5. Flowsodope said:

Default Lmao

(Pikachu)

Who tought you how to rap! you only rhymed twice. Making a fool outta yourself isn't nice. You only rhymed with "blunt" all i want to do is worry about myself and eat c*nt. I'll run your *ss over like a Tank, go get some money from the bank. Lucky i don't have a knife i can't shank. would make it better my words are cold so grab a sweater. Your b*tch broke up with you and left a letter. I'm lucky I've got this far cause distractions from others is like a car, no time to be a star.I go light you *ss up make you eat a flare. Fight me no body would dare. I'll hang your *ss from the underwear! I'll come back later got to get back to Drake then after i'll clean your sh*t up with a rake.
    Ha, I'm sick of seeing you lames rapping and yapping. Im putting an end to all this trash talking, flow so dope you see it in my name so you gotta know how my game go. In Florida it's 90 degrees so leave that cold **** behind. Ima walk to the gun store, pick up that 9 annihilate you and your kind. So sorry it had to be this early but when you wake up in the morning know the boogie mans behind. Kill you like I'm John wick, spit some **** like em did. Leave you ni**as in awe, so surprised that I fu**ed yo b**ch but yo moms next. The end notes gonna say that I had fun, but remember who did this to you, maybe it was ya moms. No more fire spitting cause it's too hot to even catch a sweat, ain't no running I'm talking walking laps around you fools. I'm not even throwing out my most, just taking jabs like drake did to meek.

Rick Gammon said:

Default Ya Never Oustin' Tha Sage...

1) I'll blast the feature, see I don't have to rap to beat ya
    2) I rap as a creature and my raps'll make ya smack ya preacha
    3) And tell him to pass the reefa, now this chapter features
    4) Some new things so there's a few things that I'm a have ta teach ya
    5) So let the masta reach ya and sit tight as I explain this right before ya cry heinous
    6) Ya gotta get ya sh1t tight, I keep it wicked and I'm shameless and I stay tight as fly anus
    7) From first light to midnight I rip mics, coz to kick it with no lame twists and keep hatas in the game pissed & keep it hype is what my aim is
    8) And I be the type that don't like to fight but still will cuss at fukkin' fussin' neighbors
    9) 'Cause foes I crush in anger, and I sweat out shirts diggin' in the dirt so I trust in labor and hard work, and know that sometimes makin' art hurts
    10) And even though I always wanna be never soft I know I'm better off forsakin' dark works
    11) So if I wasn't sent to here to interfere then it's clear I should spend my minutes here to take apart jerks
    12) That's why I'm gunnin' at ya all at once, with a solid punch since I couldn't make my mind up just which of ya stupid fuks I wanted to take apart first...
    13) I got a sharks thirst for blood and I smell the plasma that's bubblin' in enemies veins
    14) If this was a contest rather than a conquest and test then yes, I'd be dead set on winnin'
    these games, and even though I'm not technically clinically sane
    15) I'll make sure anybody shoddy and every fake *** monsta that wants ta limit me hangs
    16) And even if a cynic remains, they'll be critically maimed and drained when I hit at the veins of every parasitically lame brained kid I see that all pitifully wanna mimick the slang of the one who's in it to bang but they caint because their symmetry's strange

Y'all made a major mistake when y'all let me outta the cage
    And I love to provoke hatas to hate and let anger spill from my mouth in a rage
    Coz every one of y'all are gonna fall coz there's no doubt ya entire house is a plague's
    Nest and it'd just be best if it was doused in the flames
    So give it up, I hit 'em up and none of you paralitic fux is oustin' the sage...

Rick Gammon said:

Everybody in therapy tends ta stare at me because I'm apparently strange
    I can gain no clarity and I wonder dispairingly where did I inherit these brains
    I repeat the same speech like a parakeet when I dare to speak in meetings like I'm there to be hanged
    And sometimes my brain leaks as I share the skeet that's mental lingo for when I air the meat of
    insane metaphors and bare the fangs
    And play these terror games, also I don't care to change, I'm deranged so be afraid of these thoughts
    Coz I can't let 'em be, stuck on my fears, so I just set 'em free upon my peers so they can be shocked
    Like sick erotica when Billy dict Monica, and when the public first learned Bill was givin' the earth worm
    to an intern who loved takin' the kawk
    You can walk around with ya mouth's agape but you're not about ta break me or be makin' me stop
    I'll keep breakin' 'em off with these deplorable oracles straight from hell's intestines
    See I may be the sh1t and too crazy to quit as hatas don't phase me a bit but I often riddle myself with questions
    about the results of when life's dealt it's lessons
    So I bring the fight and even though I've never seen the light I've felt it's essence
    I've also seen the darkest Myst rise from a sarcophagus and make carcasses out of helpless peasants
    The dark is a selfish presence and I know all of this but like I said earlier I'm just a pathetic hippie
    But I never said that life was malignant, I mean I'm kinda diggin' it, I just said it's trippy
    And it especially does often mess with me because my head is shifty, don't wanna be dead at fifty
    So even though goin' ahead is risky I gotta go even if ahead it's shitty and through it all I just can't let it get me

((I wont let life slip me a Mickey))

(Flowsodope)

"Takin' jabs like Drake to Meek" please, i don't have to be on my high-horse to be at my peak. That was some short sh*t that i wrote compared to prev ones. I can run over anybody without having to sneak. I think your heads got a leak. I can be half asleep and diss your nerd *ss with the flow that i keep. But you don't give a f*ck, that i could bet you a buck. no matter just murder your *ss and stuff you in a truck. knock your *ss around like a Hockey Puck! Leave you in the trash make sure you're stuck. Cause i roll in the dark while you try to take the spot light like Tony Stark. I'll come from behind and attack like a Shark! This the Hunger Games, a "Child" VS. Peeta Malark. Again you're just like the other jackers, can't stop talking about girls, yappin' your Quacker! You an Ant , im an Ant Eater, no matter what my results come out cleaner. Trust me this is all you want to see you don't want me meaner!I come in like the Hulk but less greener. Least im not racist screamin' "n*gga" or "Bean*r". To me this sh*t's just a game, cause your noob *ss is just to lame, to raise a flame. Wonder if you've got a good memory, "Aubrey Drake Mathers" remember the name! I'd love to go more but i got some b*tches to score, to make them roar before i drop your *ss to the floor!!

9. Tyler6270 said:

Started the ember the flame keeps burning
    Cogs started they keep on turning
    Startin a brand new rap movement
    Yall still not showin improvement....

Drop...

This is where I make, right here with pen and paper
    Widespread lyrics dissolve membranes into vapor
    Try to labor thoughts but you come up brainless
    Deceased neurons infectious to your neighbors....

Destroy your language desecrate your words
    Enunciate nouns whilst proclaimin the verbs
    write the illest scripture vibrations have heard
    destroy any opposition like the stone n the bird
    Conduct mass genocide playin wolf n the third.....

Six bars to break hebe and carbon apart
    that's the devil kid, 666 is the start
    Started like Crahan I'm the only one left
    Mimicking the beast while I'm playing with death
    One more and five score dalmatians i'm done
    6 lines to slay verbally average kids is fun.

Rick Gammon said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Found View Post
    @ Black

This all out lyrical rape/
    I bend lyrics over backwords*and **** em out of shape/
    cum on there backs metaphorically make em wear capes/
    clamp down on this F*ck Boy I Superman that h0e ****/
    my kryptonite, I hit the pipe, I rip the mics all Pro like/
    I'm going in all real tight like Blacks Girl HOMIE!/
    His chicks like a XXL size I nearly suffocated when I got her to BLOW ME!/ and I ate that pssy mmm Muah so sweet,
    told her she had exceptional thighs and after 4 weeks she wanted to move in after I said b1tch YOU DON'T KNOW ME!/
    I'm a such a d1ck she bought me a Xbox One I threw at her and said b1tch I only play SONY/
    Im about to get lose unsober make it wet in here like a Super Soaker/
    I hope ya can swim in this water Schemes I smell blood in the air worst than an Ocean/
    When she's on her Month seems to be a nightmare of a Tsunami that's the fantasy of my wet dreams and your greatest fear/
    and so what if she's a Whale and always gets the stares/
    how many people can say they've actually ****ed Shamoo*sucked that ***** like Pomplamoose, she's not just the biggest land mamal on the planet and what do you care/ I I still like to lather that hump of a vagina up with 36 gallons of Shampoo/
    Uhn
    ***** so dam smooth/
    You could leg **** her n not have to take off ur damn shoes/
    We can't get enough sex over the Phone we got a secret plan wit Telus/
    She sends nude pics but there to big to fit on one pic, so all I get is a quarter inch of her Pelvis/
    or **** it might of been her Elbow/ Last time when She tried to losing weight was from one of her Friends that was a trainer/
    She said "Why don't u shed some of that weight off with me" So Blacks Girl said Hell No!/ Just the thought of it made her* hungry and she ****in Ate her/ And that wasn't enough to take the hunger away nah/
    She went down to Wendy's later ordered a tripple Bacon Ater/
    sweet potaters A strawberry Milkshake then ****in robbed them for there refrigerator/
    Than threatened to beat them to death wit a 12inch vibrator plastic light saber/ She got back Home to me I went straight to ****in her with a chain saw/
    barley made a mark we faced ****ed and I got a sprained jaw/
    her weight suffocated me but she did me a favour and got the defibrillator and resuscitated me same routine/ never gonna lose the weight too much Poutine trying to lose a thousand pounds by putting herself on welfare/
    it'd still take the ***** 12 years/ I got nothin against her though I'm married vowels from that *****/ hell shes probably gonna be the death of me now and squish me/ cause when she's on top I get buried from that *****/
    Damm dawg, you really wanna stand up for, and stand behind those bars like they're actually that decent? If so... that's okay. Just don't commit suicide or become a cutter or something after reading my response homie.

If ya wanna spit wit clout and put it down while gettin' loud like ya proud, ya better not go foul, and no doubt ya gotta have the know how... so now...

Woah now, slow down
    I thought you were supposed to be Pro-Found
    Not just some ol' clown
    Well, hell... I guess we know now
    So how do you still expect me to bow, Mitch Bade? I mean for fux sake
    That's somethin' I'll never allow, especially now b1tch, this isn't the fifth grade, so fuk you and fuk rape, you're just a tard that thinks he's hard but in reality you're softer than a cupcake
    We'll call ya dumb @$$ the ape, point a gun at ya face, squeeze the trigger and remember to forget and duck late
    You think you're cool but you just aint coz fool you coundn't fix your bars with duct tape but don't feel too bad because you do suck great
    And it's funny how much time you just waste... bein' so bad at this
    Below average is what your average is
    And you're way too slow to fuk with the savageness
    Of Black when he raps at his best with a lavishness
    And Mister No-Found might could spit half as fresh but only if I ghost-wrote half of the raps he spit somehow by accident
    I'm not a passive twit, if you heard it, the verdict is that I said what I actually meant
    If Pro-Clown thinks those bars were good enough to tackle me wit'
    Then his child's mind has to be bent coz all he's got is practically zip...

Nil
    Nada
    NOTHING.

So I guess there's no reason for me to be That Riled over a yuppie, a young puppy with a bad style
    Coz I know that I am better, I'll keep comin' dam clever, forever like my hero Mr. Madchild
    And yes, I say I'm raw coz I don't play at all, the way I ball I keep it Black Lable like Zack Wylde
    I am irreversably uncut, orally & orderly I kill you verbally, dumb fuk, coz that's just Black's style
    With tact I'll blast I'll spit hostile gospels making sure ears are full endlessly, like lyrical chemistry and it keeps out the roaches
    Killin' pests like you fool, coz it's fukn full throttle when I speak, and I fukn beast out ferocious
    I got ya roped with' my hocus pocus, I leave jokas jokeless so you should just leave now, ya hopeless
    Because I wont stop till your spirit's crushed, and ya wack lyrics hushed and you just can't see how to cope with
    All of the attacks that Black's dropped on ya, I bomb ya, it's a slaughta, comin' at ya from all ya fronts
    Takin' ya outta the equation until you learn how to be brazen... you're outta luck coz I'm about through erasin' you all at once
    As we spar each bar is on par with a hell of a hard and solid punch
    I have now anihilated this vile-n- hated vagrant and all of his stunts
    Will get him nowhere, still he wants to go there and just like before
    He came a gunnin' thinkin' his game was stunnin' but forgot to bring his mic to war
    So he couldn't combat against deadly moves or he wasn't ready for this lyrical Freddy Krueger, ya see I can soar
    Like an eagle, bright and regal, there's no way your might can equal mine that's the type that's lethal so what are you even writin' for? Next time ya better think sh1t out before you come to this house and knock on this Titan's door.

Notice I ended that last bar with a period. That personifies that it's over. It's done with. You're finished. So we'll also proclaim that it also deserves an exclamation mark, signifying the force with which it was done with. Are you mentally equipped well enough to process all of that?
    Last edited by Rick Gammon; 08-25-2015 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Continuity issues.

Rick Gammon said:

Cool This^Is^The^Business^For^Everybody^On^My^Sh1tList

AKA, Black's Rap Hit-list...So I hope you dopes get p1ssed after reading this, then exit stage right with no parting gifts... HA! Peep this twist in the endless war of litany, I bend those crescendos in flows that be a sort of symphony.
    I just had a short epiphany. Y'all all spit with poor delivery. It's almost like a thrown fight and it's hard to believe that you're the enemy
    So as I'm commiseratin' I'll keep on obliteratin' y'all for infinite...

My flow's atrocious, so I'm acidic it & keeps out the roaches
    So obviously cautiously foes approach this, knowin' I'm with it and I beast out ferocious
    Mic on the stand man, so I've got both hands free to reach out and choke with
    A grand lyrical Van Damme, they're standin' in a quicksand of deep doubt and hopeless
    Attempts to stand against me will come up empty because I'm more than they can cope with
    and all I do is bring dope sh1t lethal enough to choke the pope with because I'm a go getter and a hellofa flow spitter
    I'll keep breakin' 'em off and leave 'em all shakin' in the frost of the most ultimately cold winter
    Because my rhymes are meaner, got the unshakable demeanor and a rogue temper and I"m the king of the arena so only the bold enter
    I'll never stop, you're better off gettin' your head severed off than goin' against a clever boss that can flow from November to November
    While your style is like a jacket with holes ripped or no zipper, useless and a space waster like Hillary Clinton's existence
    I'm spittin' with agility with my ability as I'm syllably killin' these wimp's resistance
    Coz it seems to me that it seems to be that the wack opponents lack components and have been writin' with a chimps assistance
    But it's okay because there aint no way that they can fight against the sickness
    Of my relentless assault long enough to wear me down and they'll never tear me down because I'm made of steel
    I have long practiced my song tactics and now strong Black spit's coz he's great of skill and therefor can easily legally pay the bills
    And I keep a rap log that's a back log that's all of all of my greatest kills
    I used to be a nobody but now I'm the life of the party and it's no hobby, so good it's got me bein' hounded by the Illuminati so you can't imagine the time I'm havin' and just the way this feels, it's better than opiate pain pills or the best of any Vegas thrills

I will never, ever act my age
    Coz all I do is sit and write raps all day
    That's okay coz my lyrics are backed by rage
    And sh1t, y'all forget that, that's my trade
    So all I do is sit and write raps all day
    So I don't give a sh1t about the crap y'all say
    I rap my muthafukn @$$ off, and blast all day
    Y'all forget that it's what I chose as my trade
    Which is why all I do is sit and write raps all day

12. Tyler6270 said:

Rick, how you gonna talk **** about that dude's bars when you can't ****ing write any yourself?

Rick Gammon said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler6270 View Post
    Rick, how you gonna talk **** about that dude's bars when you can't ****ing write any yourself?
    What da phuk is you talking about Willis? You obviously cannot read that well because those bars are on fire. Those bars I wrote are more than dope. Their flows are great, the technique I used is great. The rhyme schemes and multis are great and the delivery is great... So I guess your either illiterate or just a fukkn idiot. Which is it? I'm going to lean towards idiot. You'd have to be to not see the freshness of those bars.

14. Tyler6270 said:

Freshness? You have no meaning behind any of them lmao, you're syllable count is way off, you don't even have a double entendre in there..... Nothing with substance, you rhyme random ****ing words together. Lol. Think what you will though. N multis don't mean **** if you don't use them well.

Rick Gammon lyrics: "I used a bat to tip off hats on cats" SOOOO SICK BRU

Rick Gammon said:

I hate the world more and more as I grow older
    Because it seems like the weight of the world is on my own shoulder
    And that's one reason at this point in this season I have grown colder
    I try to do right and fly to new heights but I've never really known sober
    So seein' as I'm a stoned soldier and I wont roll over until the show's over and done wit'
    Givin' Black the cold shoulder really hasn't done sh1t
    And you talk a lotta smack Tyler and that's why yer a punk b1tch
    A cracked sackless wack b1tch and the fact is every time your tongue slips
    Another phag gets excited and let's his fly unzip, you piece of sh1t, who do you think you are?
    Now wait a minute ya random critic, don't go and think too hard
    I deliver like the mailman so you can go to hell man and when I stand -n- spit it you'll get FUBAR
    Is it disrespectful, to diss the dreadful lippin' spectacle that loves lickin' testicles? Is that takin' it too far?
    Well like a constapated @SShole I don't give a sh1t at all, lyrically I'll hysterically grind fuk ya skull for those disses
    And there's a whole heap of hate that goes with this, coz you seem to miss this but nevertheless my fukn flow's vicious
    If you wanna continue then I really hope I do offend you, then you can suk my fukn **** as this hose pi$$es
    All down your stupid @$$ throat and I hope that it burns like h3ll all the way down the whole distance and remember... you chose this ish...

You started this, I'm a finish it
    You retarded b1tch, I'm a menace wit'
    A grimace that spits the hardest heart of darkness sh1t that'll fuk you up like a Endocet
    That mothafukka that you haven't nearly seen the end of yet
    You should've know when to get... lost like Jack Shephard
    But then again, you haven't ever kept a very smart track record
    You talk a lotta sh1t and think you got the wit and that often it leads you to rap clever
    But you'll beat me when it's half past never, and as for your bars, I p1ss on every single wack letter
    That it took for you to say basically nothin'
    So keep inventin' new ways to keep frontin' coz facin' me doesn't
    Do sh1t for ya when I just destroy ya blatantly crushin'
    You, who is a fool, dude you is a tool, and I imagine that you'll... allow me to keep showin' you new ways to be dusted

It's not my fault that you caint cut the mustard
    Nor is it my fault that you're just a buster
    Don't be mad at me coz your sad and avidly a phag that needs and seeks the love of others
    By yo dissin' the one that's position is above the muthaphukkers that you're tryin' to defend like they're some of your brothers
    I'll end you like Ojay did with Nicole, coz I don't kid with a foe and yo, I'm definitely not one of your lovers, I'm the ever present nemesis
    There will not be a pleasant end to this
    I've been the best since Genesis
    And so all of the rest hence mimic this
    Then exist in a vacuum coz they have to but I rap through systemic bliss and channel with lyrics the spirit of Socrates
    So you can kick rocks and lick cox seein' as you love that d1ck sause, coz no one here is near it for stoppin' me
    So Tyler Not The Creator that's a just got ta be hater, just shut the fuk up, pack it up and hip hop -n- leave and no longer talk to me
    Or you can be as stupidly unprudently rude to me as you opt to be but I'll just laugh coz your punk @$$ is just a comedy that I commonly bomb like Nagasaki and probably makes it hard to not be a Hip Hop anomaly
    But I'm not like you, I don't get off on sodomy, so please from now on why don't you keep your sh1tty opinions to yourself
    That will make all the difference to your health
    Other wise you'll find there's no deliverance from hell, you better consider this well
    Many have tried many times to make me quit or be quelled but every single time the gawdammed idiots failed

And so have you @$$hole
    You have now been cast low
    Yeah, I said you hath failed and this is the last nail
    And it's also the last blow...

Rick Gammon said:

I spit sh1t like C4 explosives
    Rip scripts right and beast out ferocious
    On any fool that spits with wits but forgets and leaves out the gnosis
    Because in the dark the art isn't as smart or stark without the focus
    I know all about ya, roaches, y'all are hard to kill off and then when I start to feel lost you're right there in full pesty- mode
    And yes I know, it's yet another motherfukn dull episode, another full heavy load that must be pulled every road
    That I have to go on and so and so on, and it's getting old, but my mind is designed to not let me fold
    Nevertheless, my efforts at best must let my regrets be known, well I say, whatever gets me home
    So go ahead and test me clone, and I'll show you that Black wont back down or give it up
    And you all under rate me, or just flat out hate me but it's okay because lately I just don't give a fuk
    I still kill with real skill and also I'm still the real deal, I'm all pro and I just chill and live it up
    I still got the touch, and you may think that what I've got is not that much but ya see to me it's enough
    And I'm not switchin' up the technique that I've been goin' with and flowin' with, naw, I'm just perfectin' it
    So who are you all to question it when it's so obvious to see that I am obviously wreckin' it?
    By the latest estimate I'm guessin' that you haven't learned your lesson it's all but definite
    So if my aggrivation was a fukn button you'd definitely be fukn pressin' it, as if it wasn't evident, but I'll keep playin' the game and blessin' it with lyrics that were heaven sent

Rick Gammon said:

Freshness? You have no meaning behind any of them lmao, you're syllable count is way off, you don't even have a double entendre in there..... Nothing with substance, you rhyme random ****ing words together. Lol. Think what you will though. N multis don't mean **** if you don't use them well.

Rick Gammon lyrics: "I used a bat to tip off hats on cats" SOOOO SICK BRU
    You are way off base. And that example sounds nothing like my lyrics. I may not be following any specific formula to a tee but when I rap my lyrics they sound pretty dammed good to me. Sounds better than a lot of the bullsh1t I see on here and from you especially. I really don't give 2 sh1ts like a constipated Siamese twin fool. Don't care at all what you say. I'll keep on keeping on and you can just lick a diarrhetic butthole ya wack @$$ rooster fish.

(Rick Gammon)

LOL, thats funny. You say that you don't care what he say but you stop jerking to say somethin' as fast as a bunny. b*tch just keep on runnin'. You think you can diss everybody hear? hope not cause Tyler and I so top-dog you might as well go back to that beer! stop and wait a second do you hear the crowd startin' to cheer? That's the sound of failure cause your end is near! Like Fetty say "I gotta Glock in my 'rari" but 17 shots LOST check your car hint "the rear"! stop stealin' licences cause i doubt that you know how to steer! What the h*ll is a "wack @$$ rooster fish"?(LOL) I'll stop with the games and just put your b*tch @$$ on a dish! Kill your @$$ and fulfill your wish! Learn how to cuss,before i run your @$$ over with a bus. Cause there ain't no point in battling us! Bet you look like the picture for your profile, cause believing that your small @$$ head didn't get help from "Mommy" would take awhile. Stop acting like an infat and get with the style. We've all ready passed your @$$ by a mile! This is the result you get when you rap for a livin'. Cause this skill is more that just "God Givin" realize how much we've really been livin'!

MonsterWrapper said:

@crazykydz

I don't understand why you're throwing shade... No RayBan
    Take a rain check, or remain checked, you're Rain Man
    It's not the kids game when I claim: you can't hangman
    Couldn't make fire with Flint n stones, a caveman
    Talking bout pumps at heart, that's vain fam
    "Smarter than a fifth grader" Not sixth though
    Your scheme seems cramped up, like fixed toes
    Catch the fade when you fix your line up
    Don't mix tapers, if your aggression is kind of
    Below/blow _S, but said he's finished with T
    That means after T, is Kydz's examination with UV
    Cause of death: self-contradiction... Moreover,
    How you gonna get the upper edge, when you're stuck in the corner/coroner

Rick Gammon said:

(Rick Gammon)

LOL, thats funny. You say that you don't care what he say but you stop jerking to say somethin' as fast as a bunny. b*tch just keep on runnin'. You think you can diss everybody hear? hope not cause Tyler and I so top-dog you might as well go back to that beer! stop and wait a second do you hear the crowd startin' to cheer? That's the sound of failure cause your end is near! Like Fetty say "I gotta Glock in my 'rari" but 17 shots LOST check your car hint "the rear"! stop stealin' licences cause i doubt that you know how to steer! What the h*ll is a "wack @$$ rooster fish"?(LOL) I'll stop with the games and just put your b*tch @$$ on a dish! Kill your @$$ and fulfill your wish! Learn how to cuss,before i run your @$$ over with a bus. Cause there ain't no point in battling us! Bet you look like the picture for your profile, cause believing that your small @$$ head didn't get help from "Mommy" would take awhile. Stop acting like an infat and get with the style. We've all ready passed your @$$ by a mile! This is the result you get when you rap for a livin'. Cause this skill is more that just "God Givin" realize how much we've really been livin'!
    Okay, I will now proceed to analyze and pick apart this stinking pile of manure that this retard Audrey Drake Mathers posted as a weak attempt to diss me. After which in another post I will annihilate that down syndrome having little wack @$$ b1tchboy just for the fun of doing so...

LOL, thats funny. You say that you don't care what he say but you stop jerking to say somethin' as fast as a bunny.<---This asinine line didn't even make sense in any context whatsoever you stupid @$$ b1tchboy!! HA!HA!HA!))) b*tch just keep on runnin'. You think you can diss everybody (hear?) <--Just shut the fuk up loser, you can't even use the correct word "HERE" so who would even listen to you HERE????))) hope not cause Tyler and I so top-dog you might as well go back to that beer!<---Go back to that beer? Where the h3ll did that come from? I've not said anything about beer, this line also has no context and is a total flop, making no sense whatsoever.))) stop and wait a second do you hear the crowd startin' to cheer? That's the sound of failure cause your end is near! Like Fetty say "I gotta Glock in my 'rari" but 17 shots LOST check your car hint "the rear"! stop stealin' licences cause i doubt that you know how to steer! What the h*ll is a "wack @$$ rooster fish"? <---You, you're a wack @$$ rooster fish, that's Okie for a cawk sukker, which is what you are ya idiot.)))(LOL) I'll stop with the games and just put your b*tch @$$ on a dish!<-- Man oh man, you are just full of wack as fuk lines, those rhymes don't even deserve to be called bars. Lol! For real, dude, you suck, bad.))) Kill your @$$ and fulfill your wish! Learn how to cuss,before i run your @$$ over with a bus. <--- Oh wow, that was one of the lamest and most child like rhymes I believe I have ever read! "Run your @$$ over with a bus??? For real? How old are you? Almost seven???))) Cause there ain't no point in battling us!<--- more specifically there no point in battling you because you suck way too much to even worry about. I'm only picking apart your lame *** rhymes for fun because it's so fukn funny that you think that you are even a little bit good at this. Lol!))) Bet you look like the picture for your profile, cause believing that your small @$$ head didn't get help from "Mommy" would take awhile. Stop acting like an infat <-- You mean an infant? HA! Look who's talking ya little retard, it seems like an infant wrote this piece of sh1t verse that you think is a rap!)))and get with the style. We've all ready passed your @$$ by a mile!<--- Passed me by a mile? I don't think so, you couldn't even pass a basic IQ test you dammed idiot. I guarantee that your dumb *** is on the spectrum. HA!))) This is the result you get when you rap for a livin'.<--- If you are rapping for a living then your retarded *** is starving to death because you couldn't rap if your fukn life depended on it!))) Cause this skill is more that just "God Givin" realize how much we've really been livin'!<--Thank God that it's over, and you better ask God to help you learn how to write raps because this whole verse that I just picked apart line by line is one of the worst examples of rhyming that I have ever read on this forum ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.... period. And that is the God's honest truth. YOU SUCK, really, really bad. And it's really, really sad that you think you are good at this because you are not. Not at all.