Thread: Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Tags: None

Rick Gammon said:

Default Audrey Drake Mathers

Audrey Drake Mathers will probably make blathers
    And then claim that he's a great rapper
    But he'll misspell the grate wrapper because he's a second rate slacker
    Probably in the second grade class for
    L.D. retards and still yet he thinks he's hard and is so proud of his weak bars
    That're nothin' unique, it's easy crushin' you freak, even though you think you speak large
    You just keep gettin' worse with every verse and every motherfukn charge
    Tellin' me to learn how to curse? Where are you from? FUKKIN MARS???
    I always knew that alien life forms were all fukkin tards, now I'm validated with your appearance
    You write hacked up raps that are wack as fuk and classed as "suck" and in this class ya flunk with those sorta lyrics
    So if you want to be noticed, if ya tryin' with rap it's hopeless because for writin' your brain is broke, it's sorta clear it's
    Not your forte, yeah, you've been fukt with no foreplay and you can be sure they can hear it
    When a vacant spirit tries to go for gold
    None of the bars you wrote were cold
    And the teacher wrote ya a note for home
    Don't be proud that you wrote your poem coz it's a joke you're on so don't let it bloat your dome, that's the fifth grade b1tch made kinda overgrown confused x and y chromosome childish sh1t that we wont condone!

Rick Gammon said:

Default I can't believe this joker. Lol!

You really think your flow is dope? In what world do you live where you aren't smart enough to realize that the rhymes you write down and post on this forum, especially this one in general are kid like and not at all "dope" as you call it. It's one of the lamest, crappiest attempts at writing a rap that I've ever read. I've read raps written by first graders that could rival this crap you've slopped down here. It's not dope bro. Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Drake Mathers View Post
    (Flowsodope)

"Takin' jabs like Drake to Meek" please, i don't have to be on my high-horse to be at my peak. That was some short sh*t that i wrote compared to prev ones. I can run over anybody without having to sneak. I think your heads got a leak. I can be half asleep and diss your nerd *ss with the flow that i keep. But you don't give a f*ck, that i could bet you a buck. no matter just murder your *ss and stuff you in a truck. knock your *ss around like a Hockey Puck! Leave you in the trash make sure you're stuck. Cause i roll in the dark while you try to take the spot light like Tony Stark. I'll come from behind and attack like a Shark! This the Hunger Games, a "Child" VS. Peeta Malark. Again you're just like the other jackers, can't stop talking about girls, yappin' your Quacker! You an Ant , im an Ant Eater, no matter what my results come out cleaner. Trust me this is all you want to see you don't want me meaner!I come in like the Hulk but less greener. Least im not racist screamin' "n*gga" or "Bean*r". To me this sh*t's just a game, cause your noob *ss is just to lame, to raise a flame. Wonder if you've got a good memory, "Aubrey Drake Mathers" remember the name! I'd love to go more but i got some b*tches to score, to make them roar before i drop your *ss to the floor!!

3. TOHKKING said:

Default First rap ever

Your the on that acted wack
    Rapping like you had a heart attack your probably
    Just a retarded spack that likes to start ****ing cats
    O and I ain't talkin bout ***** your the dude that's gonna back out all wussy coz ima hit u like a freak you ain't gonna sleep when you sat up on a peak feeling so bleak gotta put you back to sleep

You think you know gods law but your just a ****ing scrounger you ain't gonna see my lyrics coming round ya when your barking off the chains like a hound ya

Rick Gammon said:

I don't know who the dude above me is directing that terrible refuse and dribble at but I'll just ignore him. I have to drop this verse and chorus. For no one in particular...

I ride at night, I keep it fam like the Huxtables
    And I might ignite, because my flow's combustible
    And nowhere near anything close to touchable
    I'm doing better but I'm still so dysfunctional
    That I eat my meals alone in a closed up room
    The same way I write and when it blows up soon
    I will show you goons some close up doom
    In the booth, a post up loon in a closed up womb
    Spittin' lude and rude and with a bad attitude
    I've never given a phuk nor have I ever had gratitude
    Still not givin' it up, I'm not going down that avenue
    I sit in the truck listenin' to Black Sabbath tunes
    Yeah, so what if I dig metal and I rap as well?
    I don't fukn worship the devil, that's wack as he11
    Just try to get on my level and sit back a spell
    Coz when the dust finally settles y'all will see Black excel

So what if I'm a Juggalo rap artist?
    Tell me exactly what the bad part is?
    Tech N9ne is a Juggalo and Hopsin is too
    All of y'all fukn know that props've been due
    For a helluva long time
    Lotta muthafukkas have doubted me and
    You can bet it's a long line
    Bone Thugs are Juggalos, so is Ice Cube
    In fact Violent J said that he's a really nice dude
    Snoop Dog is a Juggalo, so is Ice T
    There's a lotta Juggalos, a million muthafukkas just like me
    So, so what if I'm a Juggalo rap artist?
    Tell me exactly what the bad part is?
    Howard Stern is Juggalo, so is Charlie Sheen
    There are thousands of Juggalos wearing army green
    Three Six Mafia are Juggalos, so was Ol' Dirty Bastard, Rest In Peace
    Bushwick Bill & Geto Boys are Juggalos homie, or at least
    I think they are unless my Mind's Playin' Tricks On Me
    So if you don't dig it, or caint get wit' it, well then b1tch blow me
    Coz it's an honor bein' a Juggalo rap artist
    And family is exactly what the best part is...

Audrey Drake Mathers said:

(Rick Gammon)

dumb@$$ i wasn't saying that my "Flow is so dope" I wrote that in parenthesis bacause I was saying that's Who I was directing it to. Obviously to this sh*t your pretty new! It would really help if you opened your f*ckin' eyes before you reach your demise! OH "You were wrong" SURPRISE!
    Last edited by Audrey Drake Mathers; 08-27-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Audrey Drake Mathers said:

(Rick Gammon)

Yeah, so what I might have missed a couple of letters on the Keyboard who gives a f*ck? But look at you, you didn't even rap back, you blabbing your mouth is just as gay as playin' hockey without a puck! Knock your @$$ back to the south 'cause you obviously got no luck. Go ahead and act all cool, while I sit back and watch you be a fool! Cause your obviously nothin' but a tool, This is a Castle I get to rule! Learn how to play cause your **** is gay! How long did that random @$$ freestyle take you? An hour? Cause you need to go back to school your rhymes are sour! Just wait 'till your in the corner bein' a Coward'! You really want me to rap fine!

You're carriers about to go to hell, cause there's know one here to save you by the bell! I'm like an Angel 'bout to fly can't you tell? I'm a Wizard put you under ma spell! Your rhymes are all stail. Time ta' ditch and time ta' bail. Wanna stop blowing fallow ma' trail. Cause there's no way i'm gonna sit all day and wait for some choke artist to learn how to play! Not sure if I should stay Cause this sh*t's h*lla gay! Man your sh*t will prob last from Jan. to May! Leave the country go to the station cause you don't belong in this Civilization or this Nation! Don't bother talkin' to me cause I ain't got no Retardation-Translation! I'll go on by myself no need for participation! Go do your own thing no notification! My life is simple no need for complication! B*tch you don't scare me i'm my own protection! Even got my own source of affection! Cause b*tch's be burnin' with my radiation! But sometimes I wonder why I just can't die> Cause it get's harder everytime I try. But I cannot lie, lately i've felt like I can fly higher than the sky. So time to say "Good-Bye". It's as simple as a Pie, or how to tie-a-tie. Causee compared to me you're just a simple little fly! F-U-C-K M-E is what all the b*tches say 2 me, cause for every 1 you get, I got three. Drop your @$$ to your knees! Think you can beat me HAH! Please! No need to "go all out" cause givin' the "Under-Dogs" a "Chance" is what i'm talkin' about!

7. Tyler6270 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Gammon View Post
    I spit sh1t like C4 explosives
    Rip scripts right and beast out ferocious
    On any fool that spits with wits but forgets and leaves out the gnosis
    Because in the dark the art isn't as smart or stark without the focus
    I know all about ya, roaches, y'all are hard to kill off and then when I start to feel lost you're right there in full pesty- mode
    And yes I know, it's yet another motherfukn dull episode, another full heavy load that must be pulled every road
    That I have to go on and so and so on, and it's getting old, but my mind is designed to not let me fold
    Nevertheless, my efforts at best must let my regrets be known, well I say, whatever gets me home
    So go ahead and test me clone, and I'll show you that Black wont back down or give it up
    And you all under rate me, or just flat out hate me but it's okay because lately I just don't give a fuk
    I still kill with real skill and also I'm still the real deal, I'm all pro and I just chill and live it up
    I still got the touch, and you may think that what I've got is not that much but ya see to me it's enough
    And I'm not switchin' up the technique that I've been goin' with and flowin' with, naw, I'm just perfectin' it
    So who are you all to question it when it's so obvious to see that I am obviously wreckin' it?
    By the latest estimate I'm guessin' that you haven't learned your lesson it's all but definite
    So if my aggrivation was a fukn button you'd definitely be fukn pressin' it, as if it wasn't evident, but I'll keep playin' the game and blessin' it with lyrics that were heaven sent
    C4 bars? Maybe because they plastic
    Life hazard, haphazard, lines bustin ya bladder
    Lit up with focus, dark knows no dark matter…
    Sit down, listen up, here comes the master.

I’ma straight get it 100 percent precision, thought it out every single decision
    “Wreckin it” skillwise and perfectin dull weapons, perfection? You haven’t even started a “lesson”
    Message, you “estimated” wrong, I’m definite raw beat him “black” the kid’s messed up
    “gammon” playing the game, but keeps on relaying false product
    “Gammin” lines with blind eyes because nothing’s “enough”
    Lyrically Shakespeare my vocals were bathed in the fountain of youth
    “Dull episode” like you when attempt to rip scripts, listen to this:
    I was born in a booth with nothing to lose, I only spit truth
    Wanted to hear where I came from, well this is for you:

I survived atomic blasts with front row seats, missle tips laying on the edge of my feet
    Beat, I kill it with sickly lyrics diseased, with ease, listen as my words blare through these streets
    You wanted a battle but it’s nothing to me, you’ve already lost, you done sealed your defeat
    The first lines fired were all that I need, I can step it up but you’re not even up to knee
    Need, criticism but you can’t accept it, sheathed your weapon, stunted growth by your own conception
    Flawless victory you had deception, messing with me was bad direction, now let go, flee.

All you.

8. Cinéphile Rappist said:

Y'all can't spell, y'all have shitty grammar.
    It's like show and tell and Rick whips out his d**k wishes he could hulk smash it down like a hammer,
    but likely it's tiny can't touch this. I'm back gammon and I'm back handing an *** smacking with little bit of baby powder.
    Spanking you little shits having fits on a forum in time of boredom sort of putting in an effort like Hugh Hefner when he cleans hare and squirts on skirts, can't help but stare jealous and butt hurt that my penmanship wit is quicker.
    Wanna play a game? Too bad I saw your foots severed from the ground, another shot? You *****es can't handle this liquor.
    Walk this Punchline sirs, count back from ten then bend over cause I'm playing doctor, f**k your s**t with my stick Donald Glover you Childish whiners pee wee league minors. Oh and guess which finger I used... The middle. ****ing triple entendre.

9. Tyler6270 said:

Still waiting on Ricky.

Rick Gammon said:

(Rick Gammon)

dumb@$$ i wasn't saying that my "Flow is so dope" I wrote that in parenthesis bacause I was saying that's Who I was directing it to. Obviously to this sh*t your pretty new! It would really help if you opened your f*ckin' eyes before you reach your demise! OH "You were wrong" SURPRISE!
    It really doesn't matter if that's who you were directing it to or what you were calling your lyrics. Either way the lyrics that you write are childish and very asinine. You suck at writing raps, period. You couldn't rap your way out of a phone booth, much less a studio booth. I went back and extensively read everything you've written on here and it is very clear that you think you're good but you have the vocabulary of a fifth grader and write lyrics that a junior high schooler could best without trying too hard.

Rick Gammon said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Found View Post
    Black thought he could try and provoke his style, You must be f*cked in the head like psychosis*Your right your raps are f*cking atrocious/
    They make me wanna laugh like when ya petty wh0re trys to lose weight by doing Aerobics/
    You must be in denial that ya b1tch misses my d1ck hypnosis,
    I ripped that p*ssy so wide worse than a double closed fist!/
    She told me your Weak *** f*ck boyy
    and hates your tiny little prick! She put a microscope to it and she still didn't notice sh1t/
    I know your Depressed Kid, because your not her f*ck toyy
    anymore And I'm still tapping it* did..did she find your Suicidal note yet?/ Or the gun you tampered wit?/
    I'm surprised you haven't yet taking a lethal dosage from you pill cabinet/ Everything you've spit up untill this points not even worth a noticeable quote yet!/
    So don't put that sh1t on me you probably stole those lines too how cute, your 60 year old mom probably wrote it/
    I bet she hates your guts, everything about you, Your pathetic*like when Kenny always wants to gobble up Plate's nuts and has Gay @ss story that he can't wait to post yet/
    Spitting lame rhymes for attention only response you get is when we judge you as a lyrical Thief courts in session /
    I'm on my game time this is battle rap your not devoted you fake f*ck!/ annoying little leach not worth the time to teach this b1tch a lesson/
    You Spit like your sleeping it bores me wake Up/
    you spit like your bankrupt/ low digits light weight no riches
    trying to reach those high ranks no limits/
    the only type of rank you gets being demoted to a retarded sounding Poet you talk alot of sh1t your gonna get shanked up!/
    You think you can get away*with being half @ss Go hang yourself with a microphone cord so We can all Thank God/
    We don't have to listen to your trash
    Your lack @ss raps*I'd rather listen to a Down Syndrome Kid playing a xylophone on Gnac/
    And I bet you've never held a weapon in your entire life never or been in a real fight only verbal combat/ and you still manage to bomb that/
    so if your coming at me your Gonna notice how much of a piece of sh1t You are! Yee I just took a dump on Black/ compared to me your sh1t just a pile of manure make me wanna Vommat/
    I inflict psychological damage so after this it's going to be hard to focus/
    Because I know what real pain feels like stab you in the neck with a steel spike ferociously rip you apart easily as mitosis/
    a closed coffin is your diagnosis/ Holy f*ck this Dudes Hard
    Little b1tch MadChilds Boy wonder that's why ya life hopeless/
    Go get behind some real bars and drop your drawers where the soap is/
    You've always been a faggot its no wonder your B1tch couldn't get it in the sack yet/
    * F*ck this Kid not worth anymore of my bars go die and turn into maggots/
    I'll crush this little faggot go back to ya breakfast club order a baggle and bag it/* Sh1t I wont throw anymore punches/ You express yourself well but your style is way below average f*ck outta here you got no substance/
    Okay, Pro-Clown wants to go back to school with the petty disses
    But even at that his raps are wack, the fool already misses
    The point of being clever and having tact, while my raps are deadly vicious
    So I'm the one that has the right to laugh, seein' as he really thought he'd get me with his
    Asinine 5th grader lunch line 'your momma' or 'your girlfriend' put downs, but now I gotta put my foot down
    & rap some sense into this fagitty *** wannabe
    Yeah, you're a wannabe but you're also a nevergonnabe
    I know right now ya thinkin' "Oh sh1t! He's on to me!"
    But it's okay, coz you are semi amusing, I mean, comically
    But philosophocally you're persona non grada, and ya lyrics don't hold water
    Basically ya nothin' but cannon fodder, so if you wanna go further, don't bother
    You cooked it wrong so what makes you think you could deliver the dope proper
    & you still think you're a show stopper? B1tch, this is rap, not a fukn soap opera
    So all of the ''your b1tch'' and "d1ck jokes" will only peak the attention of half wits such as yourself, nobody else
    Take your little pencil and notepad and put that sh1t back up on your shelf, if it helps
    I'll get you a stool so you can reach it, then we can keep it a secret about the shame that you felt
    About the fact that you like to wack it while chokin' yourself with a belt...

^^Oh no, that last line was on par with your kind of diss^^
    I bet you think that those wack bars had me kind of p1ssed?
    Not a bit, I just think that your mind's amiss, but now you know what time it is
    You rhyme like that, (wack) because you're not smart enough to rhyme like this
    And it doesn't matter in our current battle how many raps y'all claim I jacked before this
    I explained the whole ghost writing thing but you gawdamned idiots that I've been at war with
    Don't seem to get the concept and have slept on me with pure ignorance
    And I didn't, but even if I did really jack raps my originals still beat your beligerant sh1t
    You ignorant d1ck, stop suckin' up to the rest of the forum by using past events
    You have never won against me in the multitude of all of your crass past attempts
    You lack the huevos and they know it and you know it, I'm all about smashin' simps
    So if you've looked at your lyrics and have seen greatness you must've been on acid trips
    When you was reviewin' those pieces of sh1t because not a one of your verses merits any time on the mic whatsoever
    I went out to the state school and listened to retards rappin' and even them stupid fux flow better
    You keep on with the "I fukked your girly with my bigger penis" sh1t and think that you're just so clever
    But if you asked a studio proffessional if they'd let you record a few cuts? NO! NEVER!

Because my mentally challenged young and aspiring rap artist
    YOU SUCK! You'll never have what it takes to actually record in the studio.
    THE BOOTH REJECTS YOU!

Rick Gammon said:

(Rick Gammon)

Yeah, so what I might have missed a couple of letters on the Keyboard who gives a f*ck? But look at you, you didn't even rap back, you blabbing your mouth is just as gay as playin' hockey without a puck! Knock your @$$ back to the south 'cause you obviously got no luck. Go ahead and act all cool, while I sit back and watch you be a fool! Cause your obviously nothin' but a tool, This is a Castle I get to rule! Learn how to play cause your **** is gay! How long did that random @$$ freestyle take you? An hour? Cause you need to go back to school your rhymes are sour! Just wait 'till your in the corner bein' a Coward'! You really want me to rap fine!

You're carriers about to go to hell, cause there's know one here to save you by the bell! I'm like an Angel 'bout to fly can't you tell? I'm a Wizard put you under ma spell! Your rhymes are all stail. Time ta' ditch and time ta' bail. Wanna stop blowing fallow ma' trail. Cause there's no way i'm gonna sit all day and wait for some choke artist to learn how to play! Not sure if I should stay Cause this sh*t's h*lla gay! Man your sh*t will prob last from Jan. to May! Leave the country go to the station cause you don't belong in this Civilization or this Nation! Don't bother talkin' to me cause I ain't got no Retardation-Translation! I'll go on by myself no need for participation! Go do your own thing no notification! My life is simple no need for complication! B*tch you don't scare me i'm my own protection! Even got my own source of affection! Cause b*tch's be burnin' with my radiation! But sometimes I wonder why I just can't die> Cause it get's harder everytime I try. But I cannot lie, lately i've felt like I can fly higher than the sky. So time to say "Good-Bye". It's as simple as a Pie, or how to tie-a-tie. Causee compared to me you're just a simple little fly! F-U-C-K M-E is what all the b*tches say 2 me, cause for every 1 you get, I got three. Drop your @$$ to your knees! Think you can beat me HAH! Please! No need to "go all out" cause givin' the "Under-Dogs" a "Chance" is what i'm talkin' about!
    I refuse to battle you because you suck so bad dude. No rappers use the stupid fukn lines that you do. None of them use words like you do in their raps because they are lame as fuk. Your raps honestly read like it's a 12 year old that's writing them. So when you actually come up with a decent rap to battle me with, then I'll respond. Until then... just p1$$ off lame-o.

13. Tyler6270 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Gammon View Post
    I refuse to battle you because you suck so bad dude. No rappers use the stupid fukn lines that you do. None of them use words like you do in their raps because they are lame as fuk. Your raps honestly read like it's a 12 year old that's writing them. So when you actually come up with a decent rap to battle me with, then I'll respond. Until then... just p1$$ off lame-o.
    If that were the case I never would have responded to you, because you're bad. Like really bad.

Rick Gammon said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler6270 View Post
    C4 bars? Maybe because they plastic
    Life hazard, haphazard, lines bustin ya bladder
    Lit up with focus, dark knows no dark matter…
    Sit down, listen up, here comes the master.

I’ma straight get it 100 percent precision, thought it out every single decision
    “Wreckin it” skillwise and perfectin dull weapons, perfection? You haven’t even started a “lesson”
    Message, you “estimated” wrong, I’m definite raw beat him “black” the kid’s messed up
    “gammon” playing the game, but keeps on relaying false product
    “Gammin” lines with blind eyes because nothing’s “enough”
    Lyrically Shakespeare my vocals were bathed in the fountain of youth
    “Dull episode” like you when attempt to rip scripts, listen to this:
    I was born in a booth with nothing to lose, I only spit truth
    Wanted to hear where I came from, well this is for you:

I survived atomic blasts with front row seats, missle tips laying on the edge of my feet
    Beat, I kill it with sickly lyrics diseased, with ease, listen as my words blare through these streets
    You wanted a battle but it’s nothing to me, you’ve already lost, you done sealed your defeat
    The first lines fired were all that I need, I can step it up but you’re not even up to knee
    Need, criticism but you can’t accept it, sheathed your weapon, stunted growth by your own conception
    Flawless victory you had deception, messing with me was bad direction, now let go, flee.

All you.
    Okay, your first four bars... made me think I'd just swallowed a four bar
    Because I almost fell asleep so go ahead and tell the sheep that you're par
    But SUB is the truth, a snub in the booth, to tell the truth, it was minus four stars
    Every line is a bore, and if you really wanted to fuk yourself that's what your vagina's for tard
    You fukt yourself fukn with me and I don't care what you scream from your pulpit
    You try to come off as technical but should be humbled because when read, your bars are just a bunch of jumbled @$$ pure bullsh1t
    But I read the rest, then had to give my head a rest as I wondered just how anyone could ingest much less invest in the sh1t this fool spits
    Thinks his mind is sharp, but has dull wits
    Because his wires are crossed and he's got a few nuts missin'
    I'm really not impressed, it read just like all the rest of these technically minded fux that use such dissin'
    As their techniques and it never quite sounds right when it's actually rapped aloud, and I 've never asked 'em how that can bve but I have a suspicion
    That they just write these raps but never just listen
    To how most raps sound when they're actually spit on a beat
    And I dammed sure couldn't picture your sh1t on the street
    So who gives a dammatall if it's full of wit coz that sh1t don't compete
    With a rapper who can actually rap on a beat and spit it so complete that it sounds so dammed sweet...

Rick Gammon said:

Well I could give a sh1t less, I can't smoke or eat my internet
    And even at best none of any of your sh1t's piqued my interest
    So I've seen a lotta nada but I remember even less
    And what you're doin' this for I couldn't even guess
    But I really don't care anymore, not that I cared that much before
    Because I'm sure there'll be many more, that are all such a bore
    And if I haven't ever told y'all that it sucks before
    Allow me to do it now because I really don't know which of y'all b1tches sucks at it more
    And I'm gettin' tired of sucker EmCees that think they're on the level wit' me
    Talkin' smack and actin' like their raps aren't less of a ditty than particularly especially sh1tty
    Thinkin' that they're technically witty
    But let the Devil be pitied
    If ya think that you're anything special at all
    I'll knock over one domino and then just watch the rest of 'em fall
    To paraphrase something Pro-Found might say, they can all licka my balls
    You can understand why I'm a little sick of them 'cause...

Because of sh1t like this:
    "Y'all can't spell, y'all have shitty grammar.
    It's like show and tell and Rick whips out his d**k wishes he could hulk smash it down like a hammer,
    but likely it's tiny can't touch this. I'm back gammon and I'm back handing an *** smacking with little bit of baby powder."
    -This excerpt is from a stupid @$$ that calls himself... sh1t I forgot what it was. But you get the point.

MonsterWrapper said:

Yo RickGammon (or Black)
    How you gonna call them asinine when your áss is nine,
    Half-ássed and past wack, yet you act defined
    Tryna spread awareness, but I see deez 'Cees, already know
    So they'd never attract to or contract your fággot rhymes
    Lackin' lines from right now to the past of time
    In freshness and depth, not present, couldn't match with mine
    A booth? Why he so obsessed with where Lincoln died?
    He still tryna make waves in a sinkin' tide
    Think and sigh, "I think I tried!"
    Well done! Stakes are off! A+ for effort.
    Special snowflake, made cuts for pleasure
    Not satisfied yet? Then stay fussed forever.

Rick Gammon said:

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterWrapper View Post
    Yo RickGammon (or Black)
    How you gonna call them asinine when your áss is nine,
    Half-ássed and past wack, yet you act defined
    Tryna spread awareness, but I see deez 'Cees, already know
    So they'd never attract to or contract your fággot rhymes
    Lackin' lines from right now to the past of time
    In freshness and depth, not present, couldn't match with mine
    A booth? Why he so obsessed with where Lincoln died?
    He still tryna make waves in a sinkin' tide
    Think and sigh, "I think I tried!"
    Well done! Stakes are off! A+ for effort.
    Special snowflake, made cuts for pleasure
    Not satisfied yet? Then stay fussed forever.
    Now I know why everybody wantsta slap the artist formerly known as MonsterWrapper
    Now known as LottsaCrappa, and I'm fixina turn his lights out because I GotsThaClappa
    You may have thought you had me, but I'll tell you gladly that you must've lost a chapter
    And you say my @$$ is nine, but your @$$ is blind, if you don't see me eatin' up competition like a Velociraptor
    And you're just another imposter actor so if I stay fussed forever, you can stay Fukt forever and a day
    I know I'm better, I've got no vendetta and this is an open letter so what more can I say?
    Anyway, I bet most of y'all are nerdy dorks tradin' Pokemon cards and watchin' anime
    And I'll tell ya now I'm always ready to explode on you muthafukkas like a hand grenade
    See I can't complain, the more that hate me the more I know that I'm doing something right
    I'm not here to exchange recipes, or pat anyone on the back or exchange pleasantries, I've come to fight
    And that's when I really come to life, lyrically my one two slug is like
    Gettin' hit by a Mac truck and if you wanna act up, I wont get gangsta but I do be that thuggish type
    And I don't have time for the rubbish you bustas write so fuk your off kilter 13 wack and sh1tty raps
    That are like the Alphabet has got the sh1ts and every once in awhile it accidentally craps
    Like lyrical tourettes, and no matter how hysterical your text its oh so obvious that ya mentally lax
    So riddle me this and riddle me that, these are simply facts

18. Emily said:

Hey guys. Just so you know, I'm a girl.💁🏼

I looked at your rapping. Man I think my eyes are broken./
    But won't matter cause when You Hear me, you'll start choking./
    Yea, you boys will see me kill rappers and think I have a hit list./
    And when you see me kill them, you'll be my next witness./
    When I start rapping, you will see the crowd start jumping. They rose./
    Your raps are full of lies. If you were Pinocchio, you'd have a 10 mile nose./
    Boy your about to get beat by a girl. Gonna loose you manhood./
    How bout you do all of a favor. Stop rapping forever. I know you would./
    You ain't no ****ing MC rapper. Your a fraud./
    Your not only that, but your also what they call a female dog./
    I'm done with this battle. Little boy here is too soft./
    I'll let your horrible rapper no just finish you off./

Boy, you got beat by a girl.🙅🏼
    Last edited by Emily; 08-31-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Mia spelled word

Rick Gammon said:

Default I Don't Give a F#(k

If you're the smart car of battle rap
    I'm it's motherfukkin' Cadilac
    And I'm comin' from the savage pack & I see that everything you rap is wack
    I've been coexistin' in the same habitat so I see that none of your sh1t is half as phat
    As you think it is, as for mine? I spit my rhymes so they can drink to this
    They can ride and smoke to this, and trust it when I bust it coz I eat, sleep and p1ss
    This, so beware it's like the force of bein' pistol whipped when these missiles hit
    Who knows what kinda response this'll get, I only know that I'm doper than that crystal sh1t
    With clear as a crystal wit and I've been doin' this since I was in the fifth grade
    Right now I got this b1tch in a strangle hold like Nugent, workin' on some brand new sh1t so everybody in my crew gets paid
    Record it, press it, move it, because when I can afford to invest in music, I don't really care who get's laid
    Off of this autonomous movement, I just gotta make sure that hatas are not stoppin' this groove it's imperative for what ensues that I keep it rooted with the attitude that if improvements made, regularly like it better be then we will never see our music fade
    None of y'all know the dues I"ve paid, already been on a few LPs, & they said I'd never make it rappin, thought I would never make it happen well now they can watch he11 freeze, and then these so called emcees with LDs can respond in kind with common rhymes
    So I can beast out like a lycan with my teeth out right for bitin', coz I'm fine with fightin' like a titan when it's bombin' time
    But I'm not just bombin' I'm qualified for takin' out all these diseases, this ceaseless tide of zombified creatures before it breaches beyond in prime
    Condition to multiply infectin' more sections, or more occupied places and that's just one of the reasons I've made this song of mine

Because I'm on a wire
    Tight-rope walkin' over fire
    I don't care if y'all don't admire
    My dope rock and I wont retire
    Until the very end I wont give it up
    So keep hatin' coz I don't give a fuk

Rick Gammon said:

Default BabbleOnTheGreat

Fukkin' A
    I'm not here to fukn play
    So get out of my fukn face
    And get the fuk away
    Coz the boss is back
    So stay back up off his sack and be a cautious cat
    I'm castin' off all pretense right off the bat
    And keepin' it simple so go on ahead and scoff at that
    You're kinda like a nauseous gas
    The type of kid a mom always washes last
    Because she knows she'll have to scrub and wash his @$$
    And take care of him for about as long as his bein' conscious lasts
    So I'm a launch a blast and hope it scores a direct hit
    After all I'm not the one who always has a pretext & always neglects wit
    And has a hard time gettin' their mind to connect and always forgets sh1t
    So I'll just wreck sh1t and get lit and enjoy this electric head trip that I'm left with but not expect sh1t

Because if you don't expect sh1t, and work with what ya left with then you'll never be disappointed
    Ya see, me, I just bulldoze forward, got the pedal to the floor board, coz every line I spit's annointed

And I got a whole gang of hatas that hate mine, but it aint no thang coz they caint hang with greatness, Black makes prime
    Verses of rhymes, on the surface of this earth it seems I'm cursed with the thirst to swerve this grind, defyin' you and all of your rat faced kind

And in that case what good does it do for you to win the rat race if you're still just a rodent that's known as a fukn big rat?
    That's why I come through swingin', spittin' horrible oracles to demons, to destroy them annoyin' heathen, or at least leave 'em grievin' on their knees -n- none of y'all can fuk with that, I don't care if ya caint fukn dig that

I'm not worried, the exterminator knows vermin nature and when I put in work -n- labor they all scurry in a hurry to get away intact, not locked, unfettered
    By now y'all know how I do things, always switchin' it up ever changin' like mood rings, but you all, y'all aren't a new thing, you've all "BEEN WACK", not one's clever

So I doubt you folks'll get it
    When I go 3o below, dirty and cold when I robo spit it
    To cause rioting anxiety for those homo critics
    It's because of all of those mother fukrs that I go so ballistic
    Sometimes showin' a side of me ya know's so terrific
    And most'll miss it, even if I go postal with it
    I'm a pioneer, and it's why I'm here, this is not a social visit
    I'm so prolific, when I get vocal with it
    I go loco with it, find a coke ho, hit it, and get dropped off at the local clinic
    A nasty mothaphucka but them suckas already know how dope I'll spit it
    Every time I grip the mic, I own the mic & rip scripts so hype that hatas just hope I'll quit it
    But my vocals rip it enough to make Jesus choke the Pope and say some locals did it
    Coz my style's so grimey and slimey when I bomb it that not even Comet or the strongest soap'll get it
    Cleaned up and I'm a real mean fuk, and I'm attackin' anybody and everybody, no specific
    Minority or majority I'm just horribly bringin' war to the whole Pacific
    And Atlantic, makin' everyone in the Indian frantic and if the Arctic wanna start sh1t then I'll let 'em know why I'm proud to be a global misfit, and I aint tryin' to be noble with it, coz I'm bad and I'm glad to be so horrific, now I'm only hopeful this sh1t makes you have a total p1$$ fit

This is my rap action pack, I'm blastin' back, yellin' phuk anybody that says BackInBlack is wack in rap
    Especially when y'all slack in rap and try to claim the run of the habitat, it just so happens that
    you're nappin' at the wheel, havin' no mass appeal, you b1tch @$$es the real jokers that are good for nothin' but laughin' at
    And that's a fact, whether ya claim to slang the gangsta of if it's horrific acid rap it's not something that you're really all that fantastic at
    Your tactics lack and ya shame the alphabet, each of ya suckas tryin' to claim the Alpha yet none of ya'll are about ta get it
    I've gone a long time steadily droppin' deadly bomb rhymes everywhere south of Eden without recievin' even an ounce of credit
    Which is very ludicrous because y'all are the stupidest rappers doin' this and everything that comes out of ya mouth's pathetic
    But as for me I'm a hobgoblin, as you'll see I'm not stoppin' when I'm hoblin' because I'm all for solvin' problems like House the Medic

Last edited by Rick Gammon; 09-01-2015 at 07:22 PM.