1. taylormaximus said:

Kenny you write me " I kinda rushed"
    Yeah I can kinda tell cuz it's kinda a bust
    You suck and can choke on my nuts
    Fuk you for your conservative stance
    Who are you to judge English man?
    You don't know $hit except media news specific to your views bich
    You English terrorist
    I'll blow you up with your own lyrics you pretend medic who's always busy with classes
    I don't believe it ya live in a mosque you're homeless, Allahs you're only boss
    You follow his laws, flaws are more than physical
    I mean this more than literal you're dribble is more than $hit
    It's the stuff that makes rappers irratable it's a little fictual
    The only kids I killed was your sister
    Ya know the one put up for adoption when she was little
    Mister Abdullah the killer, bitter
    with rage
    Temps like not bad to your face
    But when you turn away its
    Max kens real gay
    It's okay we all knew this
    The dreadlocks I'll use to strangle his carcass until it's life less
    Oh wait I already choked his crushed esophagus
    My dead mum he wants to fuk
    Jeez boy must like it rough,
    His dik ain't clean unless it smells rotten
    Maggots and flies he tries to hit when he cums
    Nasty deadmutherfuker he is not worth this rap
    So I won't have it sung no
    But infact his tact he lacks so
    He's lax and fat and his beard is mangled and his eyes black
    Constantly busy his schedules anal
    Messy rap more like jumbled adjectives and retardedness
    Obvious this kid don't know how to do what Maximiss do when it comes to battle in'
    Last edited by taylormaximus; 10-12-2015 at 07:17 AM.

2. Cameron said:

Default Yo let's go

Yo this comin from the truth,you act like you live in a photo booth. Ant cheat death,rollin up on yo door,rollin in my 64,i been rapping even sense I was 5,my raps are still alive,don't care you ant even here,I'm Just yelling at air,stackin a 1v1 100 to none,

Yo follow me on Instagram please
    -cameronhardy99g

Template said:

"It's time to end the sleeping, it's time to kill the dream," - Kenny

Till I kill you in your dream I'm Krueger with it
    Till I kill time and your future image
    Lucid vivid, is how the dream starts when it suits ya limits
    You began by flying through the use of your super human gimmicks
    Touched the sky and found it to be blue and rigid
    Then it cracks shatters and falls cause the glue was due in minutes
    Wings soft till wings off then wings lost
    Air glide for a moment longer
    Hope is somber while the thoughts project, your known to ponder
    "If I die can I at least land on that building Big Ben?"
    Pulled out a Bic Pen and wrote in ya pad, "through thick and thin freind"
    Losing altitude..memories of those dear to you
    They flash back in waves and appear as few
    All those regrets..from the good girls to even the tapered bimbos
    Too late, you see your reflection on the skyscraper windows
    Eyes water, can't tell if its from air pressure or your history's fair treasure
    I dare measure it's a combination..
    The conversation is constant changing as you look down at the crowd and congregation
    "something's falling from the sky, daddy look I need confirmation"
    You avoid their eyes, turn flip, to the mournful sky
    If its your last view you'd rather have less complication
    The constellations ease your heart, a calming station
    Breathe your last..death takes without compensation

4. taylormaximus said:

You want lucid images?
    Civilians slaughtered in villages
    Inhabitants runnin
    Looks like their playin tag wif da children
    Dodge the balls and Fallin and gettin up again
    Scramblin like eggs, sun fryin' the skin
    Can't help but aim and target their bearded kin
    All a vision infact it's all blur
    All a rhythm in times yarn
    Stop to look at your watch, times on

Barns burnin and houses a flame
    Shouts of Allah, praise be his name
    Many of soldiers were wounded that day
    Make your way towards entrance way
    Blocked by an Arabian, stab fight blood covered and sliced
    Knife lost and so did his life
    There's the guy, cause of all this mess
    Riots and family's murdered, can't trust the inhabitants

Pull out your gun and then target him
    Tongue stickin out an inch, sweat drenched and rectum clinched
    This is the moment to own a chance to fix this $hit
    He notices he draws and then...

5. GangstaChildolu said:

To taylormaximus,
    Brush you really want to do this? Okay!

I could give you a punch in the face with my front door key
    But you're thick so it turns to my blunt door key
    You can try to run away and say I bullied you all day but you turn the corner and find more me
    You're lucid images, I'm sorry but they bore me
    In fact I got three homies snoring
    Why are your raps all about Arabs tryna make them sound bare gory
    You're trying to get racist
    Ball my hands in a fist then you can tell me where your face is
    I hope you know that you don't know where your place is
    Delete your username that loser name and bruv you need to change your status

6. KennyNeverDies said:

What makes us different from animals?
    Why ain't we simple four legged cannibals?
    If as a species, imagination is our only limitation,
    then surely society should frown on any sign of imitation?
    Instead we've grown old in a world, that no psychic could've foretold,
    An era where the biggest fights start over oil, not gold.
    We started with fists swinging, learning to hunt lions, their cubs,
    Graduated to learn the technique to build spears and clubs.
    Utilising the advantage we had, them opposable thumbs,
    To ensure the extinction of any species opposing us.

Society isn't ever at peace, it needs war,
    Definition of human, is to need more,
    When a war comes around, we see the best in humanity,
    We see neighbours giving shelter and charity.
    But in the absence of war, we go backwards,
    Our 'raw' instincts take over, free from their shackles.
    Suddenly everyone's an activist, getting all kinds of pissed,
    Over what is politically correct and how parents treat their kids.
    Some guy called Bruce wants to chop off his ****,
    In the olden days, that would be seen as some next kind of sick.
    But now not only is it tolerated, the man is a hero,
    A true hero is the man who in his bank account sees a zero,
    Bills stacking up all over, demanding he pay,
    Works three different jobs, f*ck it it's all work and no play.
    But he's trying his hardest to make do for his kids,
    He's reached so many times for the gun and the pills.

Our priorities are strange, we work hard for days,
    For 50 hours a week we're a slave.
    Doing what we do, for money to line our grave,
    How much have we really evolved since the days of the cave?

Not really a battle, just some lyrics.

7. Cameron said:

Let's go,you rap like little ho,gimme a little mo,got no time 100 rhyme so many punch line,rapping for dayz on nights off, cof up blood, Take a nap cause your rap sound like crap,when mine fat, any one vs me, smash you to the t, I never choke, bustin a freestyle
    It may take while to understand,maned up,crossed throw,you still like 2,yeah I'm taking to you,so keep on reading,sate another reason,your words have no meaning ***** like you need teaching, rappin it up in class with my bro cas,like real fast,no time to stop, crushing into the beat like real neat, cards show down,we show up, better duck, cuz were crazy as ****,
    Pull throw with our aka, we gotta something to say, **** wis take a piss on that ****,comin straight from us we never rus, talking **** when we talking legit, we'll rek you In any battle, we don't need a plan, always win cutting throw like a shark fin.

8. taylormaximus said:

To the pu$$ ball who calls himself Gangsta lol

I rap about Arabians because I'm American,
    Status veteran, gangster man if I came across you in a room I'd look at ya and bust ya tooth
    Blow up your van and have no excuse,
    PTSD surrounds my lucid dreams, sometimes I wake up in my own blood
    The straps from my straight jacket dug into me
    Riddles are all I seem to see, as if things were never as bleak as they used to be
    So when I think of murdering, I pick up my own hand and bite my phalanges individually

Now consider this g, with my autocannibalistic instincts
    Automatic taste for animals with bipedal tendencys
    Don't you think ya should mess with something of your own species
    But hey around the corner of the street
    This gangsta I show my @$$ too and who tried to bully me I took my blunt key and smashed his nose
    Until it lay in more than one piece
    I picked it up and started eating, cartilage I was drinking
    Blood was only gushing from the oriface Max had busted easily

Gangsta sucks so does his name
    Like a chicken he pecks his homies nuts
    And they bust in his brain
    That's why his flow is such a waste
    His cluckin came when his homies came, started snoring like gangsta was a bored/board game played from age
    12 and up
    Felt up in prison so when he came out he felt he had enough swagger ta let his @$$ hang out, same @$$
    He let his crews wieners hang out
    of
    Bruh let me know if ya had enough, names like yours show ya know ya stuff
    Like how to appear least liked amongst us
    That's fine we'll fight a battle and I'll crack ya
    Gangstas so tough I wish we could meet
    Just to bich slap the man into this Childs scheme
    Cuz a'parently figure he needs
    Last edited by taylormaximus; 10-14-2015 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Asterisks

9. seeingwhy said:

All I hear is *****ing bet my life that you all be snitching.
    Hiding behind a keyboard when I'm out here talking kies lord.
    Dope boy just you remember that I'm done with this whack mother****ing thread I'm going back to slinging crack till im mother****ing dead.
    I've got family to feed you all be dreaming stop pretending to be rappers get back to ****ing dealing

10. KîNG said:

You ain't got punchlines but you can catch punches/ Ya eye gone be the color of them bags that pack the sacked lunches/ Ya bones won't stop crunching cause I stay stomping put you in a coma ya moms be like, "Please say something!"/ But you can't speak I'll knock out ya damn teeth, like Avatar Roku understand that I will blast heat/ And I struggled, I know how it feels when you can't eat, but you like the same sides of a magnet can't make ends meet/ You a maggot compared to me because my bars neat the only reason I'm dissing you is because you said we all weak/ We not pretenders, but I know that you a fraud, come around my block them bullets eat you up like chicken tenders/ And I know I'm repetitive I'm the violent type, because I went to sleep off gun shots never had silent nights/ I'm not bluffing I held heat I'm used to hustling not a stranger to pulling the 8 out and just fuccin bustin/ If I was you I wouldn't bother responding cause physically or lyrically I'm liable to put nikkas in coffins cause my heart the same color as the nikka in the oval office/ I'm from where cats be rocking ski masks and wearing all black with the gat cocked back right in the middle of August/ Cops on the block yellow taping and steady chalking/ You steady talking bout you sling rocks, the only rocks you sling is rocks in a slingshot like when David and Goliath was brawlin/ Dawg stop drawlin before I get to swinging my crowbar/ The only keys you moved is the types on pianos you just like Mozart/ I know I'm picking on a weakling and I feel bad and these punches that I'm throwing even paraplegics can feel that/
    Last edited by KîNG; 10-15-2015 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Just wanted to decimate him some more 😂

11. cadamarie said:

I knew dis wan't gone b eazy , but when i started readin' on goodness i laughed..
    Now when you come at Ce
    Don't get stuck, say it from yo chest
    And buck the f**k up..
    Wit dat bein' said I got 20$ bet dis ***** can't say she ain't fed..
    I'll off u were u stand.
    On snitches i put 100 on yo head.
    You say **** like (push dope, i am dope, fix seats call'em boats)
    Dat don't even sound like no **** a *G* said.
    So u a psycho Well i'ma psycho too, when psycho meet psycho what do psychos do?!?
    Compliment each others str8 jackets, shake hands!
    **** it.
    Boss vs. Rookie well who's who!
    You claimin Crip, Blood is whats in u..
    Toatin pistols, but u ain't gotta body under yo belt
    Me killin u lyrically that's a body put to rest..
    Again when u speak say it from da chest and Buck the **** up...
    TF outta here

12. Cameron said:

No sense to your rhymes don't get paid for ****. Respect one spit. Jealous and want me to split. How I do yo girls lips. Ones between her legs. You suck, female rapper get off my tits. Up your **** you just been kicked. Out ta the game cause you got to serious. A buddle of **** and got to curious. I **** you up , fast in furious. Hate all day don't rock j's I put em to sleep. You dreamin, naw this real I'm kill in ya peeps. Shallow , I'm way to deep. Sittin side ways. Too high, hills to steep. Get up in get your riffles. But I got this bible. Og Bringin my disciples. Parables taught. Same rhyme scheme sale out like test answers bought. Feeling wavey, aint slick caught. I sale bricks by the pound, take it go the head. Like craig , nothing Hurd nothing said. You like Wayne claim blue then went to read. Pasted knocked out have you burried under the bed. You aunt felt pain I'm bringing a pleg. Nobody love you not babymomma, family guy have you feeling like meg. Don't front. *****es back it up sorry you just been miss lead. Keep homies cheesin I got that bread. Bitter go good. I keep the **** spread. Wide open, if you common ho put the money where yo mouth is. Dirty down south. Just like your **** in houses. Built to be broken. Talk cheap, always been outspoken. Lost your faith, just keep on hopin this over with. I am legend you been a myth. Your rhyme stolen km just gifted. Open minded. Like a movie memories reminded. But your dignity, you'll never find it. Go to hard you a soft ten. Square up 85009 my pin.[/QUOTE]

13. levii said:

[QUOTE=MonsterWrapper;1046281]
    Quote Originally Posted by levii View Post

You know... I liked the cement/bricks line
    Or did you steal that one too?

Here... You should buy one of these: http://images.says.com/uploads/story...thumb_72f0.jpg
    It'll help you stop biting others

i said this in a legit rap battle he stole it from me in the first place

u should buy one of these https://www.google.com/search?q=****...x--EyAvyX7M%3A itll help youwhen your bf isnt home

14. KîNG said:

You ain't even diss me but I'm getting on ya damn head/ You don't serve fiends by the way you rap I can tell you the fiend you just a crackhead/ And these raps that I'm spitting'll leave cats dead and the pistol like mechanical pencils and I grip em and I won't stop clicking till I run out of lead/ And ya bars is weak you need to lift some weights up and get ya weight up before you get ate up with these bars I'm throwing/ You saying that you move bricks is faker than hocus pocus, you ain't wavy I'm wavy as nemo floating in open oceans/ And quit frontin yo you know you don't got bread ock and if you got bread stab you with a rusty knife and give you tetnus shots/ And cut you into pieces like Reese's and I will separate ya body parts and then send em to ya moms in her mailbox/ Now that's savage I'm quite pyscho the nine blow them shots make ya stomach hang out like liposuction/ Stay with the gun bars and the punchlines the punchlines beat you up like Tina Turner what I'm Ike or something?/ I love rapping I don't ever want to stop ima pop you gone flop and crash cause you don't got vision I call you fetty wap/ And you keep imaginary bread but my bread real cause I whipped batter to get cake like Betty Crock
    Last edited by KîNG; 10-15-2015 at 05:59 PM.

15. Yogi_Madison said:

Quote Originally Posted by KîNG View Post
    You ain't even diss me but I'm getting on ya damn head/ You don't serve fiends by the way you rap I can tell you the fiend you just a crackhead/ And these raps that I'm spitting'll leave cats dead and the pistol like mechanical pencils and I grip em and I won't stop clicking till I run out of lead/ And ya bars is weak you need to lift some weights up and get ya weight up before you get ate up with these bars I'm throwing/ You saying that you move bricks is faker than hocus pocus, you ain't wavy I'm wavy as nemo floating in open oceans/ And quit frontin yo you know you don't got bread ock and if you got bread stab you with a rusty knife and give you tetnus shots/ And cut you into pieces like Reese's and I will separate ya body parts and then send em to ya moms in her mailbox/ Now that's savage I'm quite pyscho the nine blow them shots make ya stomach hang out like liposuction/ Stay with the gun bars and the punchlines the punchlines beat you up like Tina Turner what Ike or something?/ I love rapping I don't ever want to stop ima pop you gone flop and crash cause you don't got vision I call you fetty wap/ And you keep imaginary bread but my bread real cause I whipped batter to get cake like Betty Crock
    It's actually Betty Crocker, better call the doctor, Yogi's back and off his rocker, face facts buddy you're not a savage, you're garbage, better call Garth Brooks homie I'm heartless, take scissors and cut your cartlidge, go blow up a mall and cause mass carnage. I don't have to diss you, if you died tomorrow whose gonna miss you? Excuse me King, your missing your ring, you're less valuable than pissing, I'm coming to capture your crown, your foolish bars are worse than BoBo the clown, sit and frown as I burn your empire to the ground.
    Suicide wish knowing I'm hellbound, you're lost in the matrix you'll never be found,
    Yogi is smarter than average bear.

16. KîNG said:

You tried to diss me but them bars missed me cause them bars sissy I ain't less than piss but ya bars is pissy/ You said my bars is foolish yeah I admit that's true but I get really silly on the mic and make some awesome music/ And you know you not heartless b, you not gone tear nobody cartliedge out you not a goon you just an artist b/ And I never claimed to be a savage guy but you best believe I lived a savage life and held that ratchet tight, dawg you not rapping right I'm mad you not rapping tight you came at me with intentions to kill me but gambled with ya life/ Don't take this personally cause this rap beef I ain't a singing nikka but ima do you like Drake did that cat Meek/ But it's gone be worse cause I'm a battle rapper neck snapper with tough skin and you know you sweet as candy apple/ You not gone burn down my empire cause I been a king and I'm going far places you gone probably be flipping mad patties in a Burger King, or you gone be making ice cream inside a Dairy Queen while ima be rocking ice and have mad cream and sitting inside Mexican restaurants while you serving me rice and beans/ You tried to be mad lyrical but still came out basic but I ain't gotta rap about spaceships and say fake shii to make my bars kick
    Last edited by KîNG; 10-15-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Template said:

Quote Originally Posted by KîNG View Post
    You ain't got punchlines but you can catch punches/ Ya eye gone be the color of them bags that pack the sacked lunches/ Ya bones won't stop crunching cause I stay stomping put you in a coma ya moms be like, "Please say something!"/ But you can't speak I'll knock out ya damn teeth, like Avatar Roku understand that I will blast heat/ And I struggled, I know how it feels when you can't eat, but you like the same sides of a magnet can't make ends meet/ You a maggot compared to me because my bars neat the only reason I'm dissing you is because you said we all weak/ We not pretenders, but I know that you a fraud, come around my block them bullets eat you up like chicken tenders/ And I know I'm repetitive I'm the violent type, because I went to sleep off gun shots never had silent nights/ I'm not bluffing I held heat I'm used to hustling not a stranger to pulling the 8 out and just fuccin bustin/ If I was you I wouldn't bother responding cause physically or lyrically I'm liable to put nikkas in coffins cause my heart the same color as the nikka in the oval office/ I'm from where cats be rocking ski masks and wear all black with the gat cocked back right in the middle of August/ Cops be on block steady yellow taping and steady chalking/ You steady talking bout you sling rocks, the only rocks you sling is rocks in a slingshot like when David and Goliath was brawlin/ Dawg stop drawlin before I get to swinging my crowbar/ The only keys you moved is the types on pianos you just like Mozart/ I know I'm picking on a weakling and I feel bad and these punches that I'm throwing even paraplegics can feel that/
    To hip hop I'm sun to the root and sun to the stem
    Shackles on your mind and bars you run from them
    Ask a task of sire, create fire to summits
    Slave to ignorance King Kunta/couldn'ta done it..
    I'm from Los Angeles I'm used to the Kings
    He gonna need their ice when this heat abuses its ring

Someone help this cat, he's more stray than the bullets he shoots
    I put the iron to his body like he sullied his suit..

My colt 45 a good girl, don't dare offend her
    If she talks its the real air bender
    Your Avatar Roku reference is bare rendered
    Defenseless
    This nerd masked as bully, fully its damn senseless
    Probably shoves kids in lockers, rips their boxers
    Then hands them a mixtape and whispers "this hit is proper...I'll suck díck for offers.."
    Of a co-sign
    You talk glocks, I got more rounds than boxing Showtime,
    Combined with HBO
    If years determined skill than your age be O
    Ya flow stink, swap the BO, take my skill and add a bit
    Now if height determined skill you'd be a 'Hobbit' with average scripts...

Sure multi's will make 'em scream when strangled
    But schemes and angles will make a body lean and dangle
    So that's my true area of expertise
    Eagle eyed with the desert piece
    Quite normal for a g to roll but not burn some
    The only keys I know is a piano? Well you don't know the return one
    Thanks, it's a compliment to be called Mozart
    The flow starts with cold parts then molds sharp till old sparks fire on postcards
    That's the art of roast
    These bullets chase you through walls that's the art of ghost
    You "know what it feels like to not eat" that's cause you mastered the artichoke

18. KîNG said:

... You know those bars were for the boul seeingwhy right? 😂

Template said:

It's obvious you weren't targeting me, the scrubs know better than to do that.
    I simply chose to come at your verse fam

20. taylormaximus said:

Artichoke? I'll give you the whole garden I watered and growed
    Vegitables missin there arms and nose
    They grovel and growl when maxs foes attempt to pick up his ho's and vowels
    How bout temp sound it out, except temp can't make a sound when he's gettin his rhythm choked the fuk out
    Like vines my minds design wraps around rap til ya clowns clamorin' about gettin strangled and rangled
    Til I'm wrappin' rap around rapacious acts
    Leave mangled bodies danglin from chimneys and floor mats misplaced on doorsteps
    In the cul-de-sacs I'm there worst enemy, they adoringly abhor Max
    Takin ornaments and nick knacks and slap the Windows glass
    Its my exit when I'm banging like a hood rat

I got my hawk eyes glued to the map
    Next area of combat is where my trigger fingers poited at
    Then zap in there in an instant
    Replay the instance I decimated a whole convention
    You know where supermen and women came dressed up like they were on a superhero mission
    Slaughtered them
    then found out they were civilians
    And I became a supervillian
    Huntin anything with rhythm
    Bodies? Riddled with Ritalin from me overdosin my victims
    Streets? Filled with them
    My teeth filled with venom so anything I bite I eat
    Don't want to waste anythin' especially tendons and feet
    Got a whole collection of feats