Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1871
  1. #1381
    Junior Member Leah Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    If you've ever been to college, mate, you must've had knowledge.
    But now your led on your bed and your momma just said that you've gone,
    Crazy,
    In yo head.
    I ain't takin' yo crap,
    Someone please make me a wrap.
    I'm throwing insults at your feet,
    And this isn't that discreet.
    I ain't a poet and I know it,
    But I certainly don't show it as I watch you struggle,
    You breathless for words?
    You've been sounding so slurred.

    Iím trying to right my wrongs,
    But itís funny them same wrongs helped me write this song.

  2. #1382
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Out the gate,
    Back from a brake,
    Not gonna instigate,
    Gotta **** on your weak hate.

    Mad bars,
    Its like I'm from mars,
    You drive a crappy car,
    While I shoot through the stars.

    I dangled your hope,
    On a thin rope,
    You remind me of homer,
    DOPE!!!

  3. #1383
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    - Morgan freeman

  4. #1384
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    And f*ck waitin on yall, I keep goin, keep flowing, I'll wipe y'all out like croatoen.
    Spit fire strait from the shire and drop rhymes like a logistical hyme.
    I do this in my spare hours so behold my power as I release shower and you all cower.
    And I'll end it with rage as I become your new sage and wait for you noobs to turn the next page .

  5. #1385
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 31 Times in 30 Posts

    Fucc a cockroach ya approach get light up in smoke
    It's serious tho, delirious yo I don't fucc with ghost
    But the phantom looking kinda like a slow Porsche
    The flows are wild beast I'm the poacher
    More than 50% of ur lines are torture
    The other half are trash..no fiya just ashes
    I str8 pass ya class, back to the future..DeLorean
    They say U can make like a tree and leave
    While I surpassed all ya future, past and present...
    Zooming 88mph sparking top speed!!
    Heart beat hitting hard heat
    heart beat skipping like a 808 beat
    Going krazy 88 on all ya pessimistic
    This style validate my very existence
    The mission Get Down, Shaolin DJ spinning the beat wow!!
    Kool said don't get Herc and let it rock on
    When Alliance log on it's flame from a fiya storm
    Natural disasters all over the world
    But I'm spitting natural disasters in this fuccing forum tho
    No rage or cage big enough to contain me!!
    I'm the beat that make u lose ya vitamin c
    Exceed all yall expectation tho,
    yall expectation...don't mean shiet to me!!
    I'm the shiet I run the sewer..underground heat
    Bring back that hip hop vibe
    ya jive to live on these inner street..
    My whole style burn like wild fiya..
    when I spit that style hip hop come a live n breathe thru me!!

  6. #1386
    Rap Review Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 100 Times in 84 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Leah Cole View Post
    If you've ever been to college, mate, you must've had knowledge.
    But now your led on your bed and your momma just said that you've gone,
    Crazy,
    In yo head.
    I ain't takin' yo crap,
    Someone please make me a wrap.
    I'm throwing insults at your feet,
    And this isn't that discreet.
    I ain't a poet and I know it,
    But I certainly don't show it as I watch you struggle,
    You breathless for words?
    You've been sounding so slurred.

    Iím trying to right my wrongs,
    But itís funny them same wrongs helped me write this song.
    Leah Cole, the schemes are old, seems she needs to re-evolve;
    Ain't she got some genes to fold? right, it's time that she was told.
    I'll stab a pencil through her temples just to free her soul.
    And it's silly but forgive me for bein' bold.


    Yo.. Cole's role's old news an'
    This ain't been achieved before like cold fusion.
    Cole's role's old.. I'll nukeLeah.
    "Right wrongs"? wrong rites; envoked a true demon.

    Heed the facts, read and match or rely on Alliance for peaceful pacts.
    That's the worst a Leah crashed since Aliah crashed.
    I'm kinda like oscar the grouch; I been in heaps of scraps.
    Your guy's like oscar the grouch now how he sleep wit trash.

    You dropped, what, like, nine lines? I still had to skip text.
    I'd "make you a wrap" but it's fact that you're in bread.
    "Throwing insults at his feet"..? don't brag..
    Forget a notepad, coulda wrote that on your toe tag.

    What? you better watch the phrasing.
    Words are weapons, not a plaything.
    I was plotting with the sages of forgotten ages.
    Uh, it's kinda like "dis crete" coz it got a-maze-in.

    Ostracised quickly coz you lost to Mike50 ..great start!
    If you can't rock that Mike then don't even take part.
    Stay calm.. before you make war better make sure your blade's sharp.
    Ok-no fatality.. oh-Kano fatality; I break hearts.

    Break it down; I'll turn her to bonemeal.
    Leave Leah rearranged so she won't heaL.
    Yo, yo.. I'm gon' have to burn Cole coz the world's cold.
    Bully-on with these bars coz the work's gold.

    Naturally you're right: you're "not a poet".
    Your passages aint tight, like claustrophobics'.
    (I mean the passages you scribe, not the type..
    ..Nevermind.)

    I ain't talkin bout screwed tweeters when I say she blew speakers.
    And who's this chick she think she is.. Bruce Leeah?
    Please.. I mean.. it seems funny..
    Of course she got Dub' beat.. she Queen Tubby.
    Wee grubby street hussy..
    "Throwing insults" but meaning 'please love me!'.

    Come and try another rap.
    Struggle to rebuttal back.
    You ain't taking Duba's crap?
    Now you taking double that.
    Ain't come to catch some gutter rat,
    Ho let's go, like thundercats,
    Keep opposition under wraps.
    Punch and scratch; lunge and crash;
    You play the game but button-bash.
    Abundant facts..
    I'm obvs elite, you're obsolete; your function lapsed.
    Stubborn brat.
    Shoulda dissed my utter lack of published tracks..
    I woulda left more tubes going into you than London maps.
    Bet you've got a drunken dad, and your mother's fat.
    With stubble rash. and not even your grumpy cat'll cuddle back.
    'Leah Cole..? flea control..?'
    Yo I'm GOAT but I won't feed the trolls.

    This ain't hate; the views behind 'em making way for new horizons..
    And if I pile the pressure on Cole it could produce a diamond.

  7. #1387
    Member ROBBMACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    It's obvious no reason to state, i haven't posted for a bit..
    I'm the snobbiest heathen youd meet in a lobby as leaving, quick..
    After meating two testy hoes... they was nuts..like my fingers, both flipped...
    They got me offering the hostess grips in tips,
    to lock in a real h0es test... to not see me.. And rock sealed lips... as if...
    Cuz hoes tell to the 6th, then they tell mo'.. sick
    That's why I stay fukn you n|ggas, you ain't gonna tell sh|t
    never admit, getting raped everytime you chose to sit
    And hit keys hoping your weak dis could reach ROBB's wits
    The whole time knowing it'd miss.. cuz though you've never taken a miss
    You stay as mistaken as you are witless...the sites witness
    And wishes you'd just attempt wit less..
    you couldn't touch my stats with a pole if you polled your click
    never be able to step thru MACKs door even if I'd opened it
    I'd ROBB to get where need be, but fuk if I posted, id tell how i butt fukt Nick
    leaving him tied to a post of a fence
    No bed, no room, I'm talkn the front yard of his ma's as she slept giving him straight D Killin his offense..
    With the intent to offend and indent, I went in his tent, dented his end and didn't get off til I'd gotten off him
    And I ain't gay just tryna say these kids should stay in ma's pouch, rue the day you think you can go
    With a pimp. Get the gazelle the shell toes and the kangol
    but stay in the past before thinking to tango
    With the guy that moves around with an entourage of mo' n|ggaz than django...
    And time'll stand still, while I'll still stand alone one of my G's picking a banjo
    to my deliverance

    I cut to the bone when I harmonize
    you can't thug from a phone with harmin eyes
    I'm busy, lazy, crazy, and dizzy.. you're just tasha's cries
    Don't let your gaze south, fa&&ot, look at me as you blow the dice
    See my silhouette against darkened skies
    As I bust and provide you a martyrs disguise
    You yell out "ride or die" as you pedal your bike
    I'm a writer so it's known I've died and died
    If I questioned your intelligence no arm'd rise
    You sleep on the truth then awaken alarmed to find
    That though you feel your owed the markets price
    is far to high to correct the slight dealt when kharma's lied
    I spit hot fire, my salivas caramelized
    You more resemble a frozen pond of ice
    Cuz you sit there static and ponder whys
    I'd slay on stage as though from armoured ride
    And your blood pools cuz your all o' buzz like you're farming flies

    I can prove I'm alien
    I got that krokadil just to peel away my skin
    So you can see how reptilian I really am..
    Feeling as though you still can win is sad as it is silly man
    I'd feast on your children if famished
    Or enjoy just grilling them if on some old "do it for the fam sh|t"
    I'd wait on Em for tips but not serve him til he'd eaten
    So he'd die on full belly when beaten
    Like that fool on Belly hand wrapping Seagrams
    And hip-hop'd die across,
    but these Bunz'd quickly get lost
    all's not lost at all costs
    If all fights fought paid lots
    I'd not throw wads at broad's tops
    If all won paid knots I'd still not rock
    topped off socks..
    My glock'd Be scarred notch after notch, plenty
    But it's not false I'd still be a lost cause, if any...
    Last edited by ROBBMACK; 09-02-2016 at 06:51 PM.

  8. #1388
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Man, you write a whole bloody essay to say some weak a*s sh*t
    i aint about to start something that you cant hit
    whachu even going on about "you couldn't touch my stats with a pole if you polled your click"
    Ni**a i make sure i swerve past you like a tock and a tick
    on the clock wit my spit
    hittin runnin wit my 4'4 attatched to my hip
    shootin at yo head with a dart like with a pick
    you know i dont rap fo nuthin you know im sick
    im dope with my raps
    making yall think your bad
    N**a, i aint even finished and im roastin yo a*s
    coz i got class
    puttin you in the trash
    is like someone making potatoes mashed
    you know it funny
    we all rapping better than "rappers" nowadays
    and we dont make money?
    All we get is a reply and a day that gon be sunny?
    This bullshit man
    i aint here to rant
    i spit my flow
    now its your turn fam

  9. #1389
    Rap Review Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 100 Times in 84 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBBMACK View Post
    It's obvious no reason to state, i haven't posted for a bit..
    I'm the snobbiest heathen youd meet in a lobby as leaving, quick..
    After meating two testy hoes... they was nuts..like my fingers, both flipped...
    They got me offering the hostess grips in tips,
    to lock in a real h0es test... to not see me.. And rock sealed lips... as if...
    Cuz hoes tell to the 6th, then they tell mo'.. sick
    That's why I stay fukn you n|ggas, you ain't gonna tell sh|t
    never admit, getting raped everytime you chose to sit
    And hit keys hoping your weak dis could reach ROBB's wits
    The whole time knowing it'd miss.. cuz though you've never taken a miss
    You stay as mistaken as you are witless...the sites witness
    And wishes you'd just attempt wit less..
    you couldn't touch my stats with a pole if you polled your click
    never be able to step thru MACKs door even if I'd opened it
    I'd ROBB to get where need be, but fuk if I posted, id tell how i butt fukt Nick
    leaving him tied to a post of a fence
    No bed, no room, I'm talkn the front yard of his ma's as she slept giving him straight D Killin his offense..
    With the intent to offend and indent, I went in his tent, dented his end and didn't get off til I'd gotten off him
    And I ain't gay just tryna say these kids should stay in ma's pouch, rue the day you think you can go
    With a pimp. Get the gazelle the shell toes and the kangol
    but stay in the past before thinking to tango
    With the guy that moves around with an entourage of mo' n|ggaz than django...
    And time'll stand still, while I'll still stand alone one of my G's picking a banjo
    to my deliverance

    I cut to the bone when I harmonize
    you can't thug from a phone with harmin eyes
    I'm busy, lazy, crazy, and dizzy.. you're just tasha's cries
    Don't let your gaze south, fa&&ot, look at me as you blow the dice
    See my silhouette against darkened skies
    As I bust and provide you a martyrs disguise
    You yell out "ride or die" as you pedal your bike
    I'm a writer so it's known I've died and died
    If I questioned your intelligence no arm'd rise
    You sleep on the truth then awaken alarmed to find
    That though you feel your owed the markets price
    is far to high to correct the slight dealt when kharma's lied
    I spit hot fire, my salivas caramelized
    You more resemble a frozen pond of ice
    Cuz you sit there static and ponder whys
    I'd slay on stage as though from armoured ride
    And your blood pools cuz your all o' buzz like you're farming flies

    I can prove I'm alien
    I got that krokadil just to peel away my skin
    So you can see how reptilian I really am..
    Feeling as though you still can win is sad as it is silly man
    I'd feast on your children if famished
    Or enjoy just grilling them if on some old "do it for the fam sh|t"
    I'd wait on Em for tips but not serve him til he'd eaten
    So he'd die on full belly when beaten
    Like that fool on Belly hand wrapping Seagrams
    And hip-hop'd die across,
    but these Bunz'd quickly get lost
    all's not lost at all costs
    If all fights fought paid lots
    I'd not throw wads at broad's tops
    If all won paid knots I'd still not rock
    topped off socks..
    My glock'd Be scarred notch after notch, plenty
    But it's not false I'd still be a lost cause, if any...


    Robb Mack..
    [gong clash]
    Commence combat:

    "Host test" coz most 'guest' I'd go get the carving knife and give him the largest slice.
    Or offer safe quarter, meaning that I'd grab the carving knife and half him twice.
    You're too late like an "armoured ride" in the afterlife.
    Thinking that we can't reply..?
    Yeah if you "questioned my intelligence no arm'd rise"..
    Til you just get jumped by some passer-by.
    Yo, behave..
    Askin' why I'm "farming flies" over open graves?
    Coz the plots are vital to your squad's survival.
    "Ride or die on my bike" or I'd just stop the cycle.
    Flip it if he's gotten spiteful this is homicidal.
    No honour amongst thieves like Robb arrival rob a rival.

    He traded his atlas for a dictionary, and for what it's worth..
    I can relate to that state coz I got lost for words.
    Watch and learn.
    Robb's return?
    Not concerned.
    Wasn't earned.
    Not deserved.
    He shoulda come from the gut with a hotter verse.
    I like to rhyme before I dine like Robert Burns.
    For this guy, life's like a rotten curse.
    Honestly Robb, were you dropped at birth?

    Robb Mack.. R.M..
    Damn Stan, act like you think that you are "Em".
    A verse to the the fact you're averse to the facts.
    Marshall Mathers? more Mark Morrison's version of rap
    And I guess it makes this 'Return of the Mack'.
    hold on
    return of the mack
    don't you know?

    What's that crap about "dark skies"?
    I go over heads and you aren't bright.
    I'm rapping in italics.. ask why:
    Can't lie, just tryna match all your slant rhymes.

    Check it..

    You "havent posted for a bit"..? that's a long gap..
    It's like you take aim.. and before your "glock" claps..
    I coulda dodged that; popped to the shops, snacked; listened to a few new hot tracks; paid off a mortgage on a posh flat; had kids, got some dogs, cats; bought a gun and got strapped, learned to shoot uzis and pop gats..
    And then wandered to the spot and pre-emptively shot back.
    Yeah, that's a goddamn long gap.
    Like ...... -
    (Dotdotdotdotdotdot dash)
    What's that?
    Um, it's my impression of Robb Mack.

    You've gone "in tents"..?
    for what intents..?
    You're not intense so I'm not surprised
    If you're just past tense like you wandered by.

    Enacting the sentiment rap is irrelevant?
    They say you're revolting; no massive rebellion.
    Planning to bury 'em..?
    Put that Mack into mackiavellian?

    "ROBB's wits"? stop it.. not quick..
    Tryna turn the tables on his executioner like Rob's Swift.

    "Couldn't touch me with a pole"? why's he acting righteous?
    I'm the type of writer that could kill him with a stylus.

    Yo.. no.. I don't "blow the dice"..
    If I ain't satisfied with the first result then I roll 'em twice.
    Thrice.
    Whatever.

    Yo, no I don't "blow the dice"..
    When I'm posed to strike it's so precise,
    Yet anyone could get it like an open mic,
    No Lux involved like the Loaded type,
    Won't rely on 'chants' like it's wholly hype,
    Don't you like your own advice? blow the dice.
    You've just got to. cobra's eyes.
    And saying I blow the dice is an oversight.

    You tried to bite my style.. the threat's similar?
    "Harmonize" / "Harmin eyes"? The text's sillier..
    Yeah you "reptilian".. /
    It's kinda like you formerly represented the interests of an unwell acquaintance named Ian.. how you repped-ill-ian.
    Ungh!

    "Hostess" / "h0es test" ?
    Oh bless..
    He's progressed. dope text.
    Oh god, go Robb! that was so fresh!

    Damn no. "Banjo"?
    I shoulda banned yo'.

    ROBB MACK..?
    My style off the dome like a top hat. this kid rocks caps.
    ROBB MACK writes his name in all upper case.
    I'll write his name over a lowered casket, such is fate.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to _SBU For This Useful Post:
    Alliance (09-09-2016)

  11. #1390
    Junior Member XzMon3yBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Been a while since i been on this profile rapping freestyle competition so lets go back at it again
    Like Dam Daniel not that many new faces in this battle but whatever its a freestyle
    time to kick *** as always cause im the true certified g with the ultimate Freestyles that make everyone go wild
    cause i got it all for this war so u want a piece of my throne then come and try to steal it from me
    Cause im the god of freestyle truly the greatest of all time

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to XzMon3yBC For This Useful Post:
    Alliance (09-15-2016)

  13. #1391
    Member ROBBMACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Yeah you got strapped, and stayed that while dad shot craps.
    Not that he too need two die blew, lil snot rag,
    naw, cuz after he tied you, his snake's eye aimed the money shot at
    your topped crack.. _Senior's not attracted to broads racks,
    you be the hot a55 ya pop gets... should'a shot back
    if you wanna pop gats...

    I'm not bent when you repetitivly mention, " M, and him thinking he are Eminem", you're both has beens...
    I get pissed u read me and are suggestively remembering 'em, and I'm so fukn passed him...
    Then again and again the common con in you continues the comment but ask him...
    He'd agree, if I were shady the only thing you'd hear from slim again'd be better rappin...
    If I thought I was Eminem, I wouldn't even have a scribbled in pad and pen...
    Just my butchers mic as I crept thru his pad in
    desperate need of a massive stabbing attack and,
    bury deep the box he'd have been packed in...
    Finally ridding myself of MACK then,
    none other could blow my brains out, none can match wind...
    Fuk 'Em!! I been boxed in, should'a been boxing, rocky as the path's been

    My pen tells my hell as though it's past tense,
    I'm still held, still by my peers it's passed tense...
    Fuk a box, MACKs in need of moving passed tents,
    I need a deluxe apartment in the sky, a fat system
    with a knob that goes passed ten...
    So when my neighbors try to bang down the door asking
    to turn down the bang I can ax them with passion...
    And keep pissing them off cuz even the dead can here what I'm passing...
    But I'd honor there passing by rolling some grass and throw some ashe in,
    just to bring them back reconcile for my actions
    smoked out laughing, pleased to be the expense of MACKs sin...
    Then relapse when they've emptied my bag and,
    repeat the axing with the reaction being a re-axin'...
    My n|gga knocking doesn't involve dashing,
    it's all knocking a n|ggas noggin passed in...

    "Kill MACK with a stylus"... why lie sis'?
    This guys type, types fits and the style is filed with
    the mildest, he's not got one wild gift...
    "Kill MACK with a stylus", that's not right, just...
    Style? Sh|t, if it's less style the right rip is, style-less...
    "Kill MACK with a stylus", why right this
    to ryhme with ROBBs righteous? No ryhme wits...
    MACK is righteous, besides this I wish
    you'd just write, sh|t. I'm even taking side bets you won't right this...
    "Kill MACK with a stylus", you couldn't fade the MACK if you was a stylist...
    Cuz I'd be jamming your cutters thru your fukn iris...
    You can't see MACK, so why try this?

    You can't step to the MACK and act all brand new and bland too
    expecting not to step back without a new brand, a few stamps,
    a walker to help you walk, a cane to help you stand...
    The black and blue trance is not a skewed glance
    of the wack club where you and your boo dance...
    It's MACK taking whacks, with bars, at your fued stance...
    You've not grabbed mad stacks at rap, not been put on wax...
    I'm taken a back, Ive offered thanks, now I'm takin 'em back...
    It seems ROBB'll fill tanks and fuel Stans, dude's gassed..
    You grab at MACKs sac, wit dimly lit... mood lamps?
    Lil nuisance, your lines fall on dead ears, all I hear's boo chants...
    Which is art at its truest, before there were Jewish
    Dead were lead by Anubis, and I know you know what a newb is...
    Asking you to stop bein new is like me not being a new being,
    a new bean, two Bs is patiently waiting on _S to bring a new scheme...

    Yeah you go over head, with fingertips, lips, and sphincter grips...
    Go over there instead, you make my finger itch come back with meaner rips,
    I'll still be standing here aiming at the sky, finger flips...

    There could never be a return of the MACK...
    On this site I've been established,
    that thoughts like considering back in black may be actually black...
    When that could never be cuz if he were he could'nt be back cuz he could never leave that...
    I don't come back, I come hard, "ROBB arrival"... Let's recap,
    Like a pugilist from the future b|tch, I knock you back...
    _S responding'd leave no survival, return of the smack.....
    Dad's a fag just loving his brat...
    Prolly cuz when MACK told _S mom to make it clap, she literally gave me the clap...
    Last edited by ROBBMACK; 09-27-2016 at 01:25 AM.

  14. #1392
    Junior Member Young Akol zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Okay' is freestyle' free s t y t le ' ayt check' I'm the hardcore' kid that split silver' bullets leave ya bleeding' emotionally' aint got no time to waste' I got lotta bullsh*t that's y I kick ya as* no once but twice' just fake *****h' tryana go upstair fu*ck I wana go down' stairs
    I never say I'm the man until I pay bill stupid mother****a u stil whispering your dad' haha* sh*t ima leave ma ish no way to defeat the gods I'm unkillable

  15. #1393
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Young Akol spits and licks
    coz Young Akol is a bish
    and Young Akol has a gift
    Young Akol's lirics made my eyes bleed
    I was gonna throw bombs but i gave retreat
    Coz blowing up sh!t ain't a good idea
    Young Akol ain't no god, he just has a real bad mirror
    And his fans add up to a real good zero
    Im Kob the over seer
    And since i killed you, il just call myself the bish killer

  16. #1394
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Akol zeus View Post
    Okay' is freestyle' free s t y t le ' ayt check' I'm the hardcore' kid that split silver' bullets leave ya bleeding' emotionally' aint got no time to waste' I got lotta bullsh*t that's y I kick ya as* no once but twice' just fake *****h' tryana go upstair fu*ck I wana go down' stairs
    I never say I'm the man until I pay bill stupid mother****a u stil whispering your dad' haha* sh*t ima leave ma ish no way to defeat the gods I'm unkillable

    I don't need to battle that sh*t was self explained
    couldn't read a thing but my f*n ears were pained
    I hope this was a joke kuz my f*n brain was strained
    now im left tryna to cope and smoke a ****ing endo plane
    young. akol. zeus. you should be a f*n shamed
    go back to f*n school, pick up a f*n name
    you don't belong you fool you should pick your f*n brain.

  17. #1395
    Junior Member Young Akol zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    🤔🙄🤔 what was that sh*t
    Oh' couple suicide oh' I see

    Yal lines' got no inflation no sense I might say they' boo'boo
    But I guess yal busy' suckin each other d*ck
    Ma bars awake devil advocate' as kop dash' masterbatin with em' sh*t I sent nuclear bomb to zimbabwe n' ****'up ya country take that as the compliment'
    As I'm chillin' with the d*ckless mogabe eatin pap with sugar'
    Sh*t killin you boys is easy like early ejeculation'
    Just put em blue lights coz I'm a lyrical consulate
    Just turned H20-2 my phraseology is decadent as delta9 is still smelling 6 9
    Even worse y'all plastic made so don't bother challenging the gods
    I Gods on gallows hanging like the lord in Goliath
    Keep the flow above lip and blast these weak coagulated phonies'
    Play far coz i castrate ya balls and slice off yal appendix
    Even cops turn into toads
    Like when i show up they call forensics
    Like when I'm done they need autopsies
    Like ballistics keep my files in a different bracket ****' still teachin this nuisances dash delta ****' **** yall *****s need some new identities
    Shoot you zombies leave yal hanging like the strange fruit on pine tree' sh*t now walk around like zombies' dissin yal is ma time wasted' guess' I was juss giving extra lessons'
    Ma bars left yal *** screaming severely like a demon
    Coz yal suspect more blood....
    ****' i drop Grenades with my attitude you' wont shake me even if you pulled stunts with earth quakes,Like Gregory Mendes Theory of segragation I've just Craddle moves *with death Shakes f**k you punks you still armatures' this young bish you can suck each other diks wif lotion' as ya dudes got no action

  18. #1396
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 31 Times in 30 Posts

    Amature? Zeus a internet thug
    Blure on my lane, I don't see this kat..
    leave u to skunk like road trash
    Ya quick to gas up, water and alkaseltzer
    The rhymes so sick it give u stomach ulcer..(ouch)
    Y'all get dealt with 9 shots..dash to close ya coffin...kop!
    I be fly azz fucc, flyin delta higher than the chop..
    run circle around the block to turn it up a notch
    Twist the knob on the grill to heatin up the steel for the kill
    Did he called u hey..zeus Or hezeus..what's the deal?
    Still ya young'n be biting the steel
    Fucc ya feelin' if u can't deal with the real..(ahh!)
    Simple the fact I'mma a Boss..all about the product the bars
    Y'all a loss share they cuttin' ya the cost.
    I rip that S off ya chest..B it's U or the rest of the pest
    Ya buckle in the kneez..take ya kneez like Kaep in the protest
    Best of the best! I leave trails of body bag in the mess!
    Gorilla tactics keep beating ya chest!
    Everybody lose one..n some more than others..
    So take ya suicidal thoughts n keep kill'n ya'self over
    Phonies on ya cell phone just turn down ur tone
    Only the reals on the throne..all ya weaks do is split...clones! (Ughh)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alliance For This Useful Post:
    XzMon3yBC (09-29-2016)

  20. #1397
    Junior Member Young Akol zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    😂😂😂 eeeeeh laughin ma azz off' like' really' G
    Ya nikka' spit cabbage'
    Oh' I see you' kop dash delta
    ' Father' I guess I don't mind killin' yal lil fam' over and over'

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Young Akol zeus For This Useful Post:
    XzMon3yBC (09-29-2016)

  22. #1398
    Junior Member Young Akol zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Alliance View Post
    Amature? Zeus a internet thug
    Blure on my lane, I don't see this kat..
    leave u to skunk like road trash
    Ya quick to gas up, water and alkaseltzer
    The rhymes so sick it give u stomach ulcer..(ouch)
    Y'all get dealt with 9 shots..dash to close ya coffin...kop!
    I be fly azz fucc, flyin delta higher than the chop..
    run circle around the block to turn it up a notch
    Twist the knob on the grill to heatin up the steel for the kill
    Did he called u hey..zeus Or hezeus..what's the deal?
    Still ya young'n be biting the steel
    Fucc ya feelin' if u can't deal with the real..(ahh!)
    Simple the fact I'mma a Boss..all about the product the bars
    Y'all a loss share they cuttin' ya the cost.
    I rip that S off ya chest..B it's U or the rest of the pest
    Ya buckle in the kneez..take ya kneez like Kaep in the protest
    Best of the best! I leave trails of body bag in the mess!
    Gorilla tactics keep beating ya chest!
    Everybody lose one..n some more than others..
    So take ya suicidal thoughts n keep kill'n ya'self over
    Phonies on ya cell phone just turn down ur tone
    Only the reals on the throne..all ya weaks do is split...clones! (Ughh)
    Haha ' lemmi clap' hands' for ya lamest bars ever hommie ya alliance" oh shold I say alien' f*ck u anyway
    I'm that immortal legend that will still kill ya wack rhymes
    Even in my next prime
    Read my futuristic moves on the groove i flex damage
    On the receiving end of my gift,on point when connecting exact lines' I cut off alien balls n' connect em to my gods
    Truth runs in my blood,I test negative when you detect lies' n I f*ck a bish who has HIV but still I test negative' alien got some' recycling' still gona' kill you with it'
    Make use of and capitalise on the moment at hand,there might not be a next time
    Never been an adept cameraman but you get a clear picture when i present mine
    Philosophical thinker with optimal figures' I see you wana f*ck kop dash ' but watchout for delta9 coz he calming dash balls 24/7
    Tenacity is strength i hold it up like a lifter
    And glue crowds hands in the sky like a stick up
    My bars travel to mars with your f*ckup mind,pay attention for a pick up'
    Call this my astro verbal murder adventure,i'm killing stars n' leave em claiming to know real rap' G yal know sh**t
    You claim to be a soldier for the art but heads fall prey to boredom once your drilling starts' claiming I'm internet bish I'm Interpol
    Still a prisoner of verifies, im truthful behind these steely bars' ya can suck' each other dik ' no homo

  23. #1399
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 31 Times in 30 Posts

    Ur a joke younster still broke spitting rhymes
    If ya time is prime time damn u sure aint droppin dimes!
    N fucc them dams that's out for fame
    U couldn't catch a uber ride if u were a big name!
    U simp pimpin..on point like ya face to a d1ck
    Where's the party at? Open ya mouth for the hood shiet!
    Fucc it I'm despicable u can call me a prick
    But my rhymes stack harder than any brick..
    Ya lame man lay-man on that no grin shiet
    Money talk bytch, my flows all about the paper thick
    Fucc what u make! It aint amount to how I live it up kid..
    Got a brand new house with the fancy rails n shiet!
    I stack doe for my fam and that's what the man respects
    I demand what is mine n yall on that basic gimmick
    I go hard on the grind that's what I called prime time bytch!
    U recycled ur own trash like a radio gig..
    Fucc what u got installed..Im all about that tera-gig
    Im str8 G's with the O's before it..
    I gulp down OE on that high gravity shiet!
    Fuxx ur image u get distorted n shiet
    Still in the hood try'a exploit ur rap shiet!
    It's a wrap kid..u aint worth my lines bytch
    Think u can sing?? Get the fucc out with that Jamie Fox shiet!! (LoL)

  24. #1400
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Default this **** is wck

    Quote Originally Posted by quickill View Post
    The rules:

    1. Battle the opponent above you
    2. No more than 2-3 minutes allowed to write your rap
    3. Freestyles only, nothing you've been working on
    4. No edits or revisions allowed


    Let's go

    Hustle like Iím broke
    Your **** is just a joke
    Itís all on me and I bet I never choke
    I killed your flow with a freestyle
    You can rap back but it might be while
    Until I reply, my oh my
    You lames workin bad bishes twerkin
    Stack my racks up cuz Iím puttiní work in
    She popped that ***** til she said it hurtiní
    I donít care, treat her like a ho
    CREAM til the end all a hustler knows
    Just how it goes, ya I suppose
    Watch that bish drop straight to floor
    Flipped that *** over put on fours
    Here I come, woah bish woah
    We ride 84s, we tote 44s
    Talk that ish get your head choppíd off
    Yeah Iím out I beast I boss


    Okay okay
    droppin the mike
    poppin on you like a bike
    ***** you got a 2
    imma beat you till you blue
    my **** is the truth
    but all your **** is cooth
    might as well sell you like a ticket
    ***** you come from a booth
    now im the king
    and i wear that crown
    im the best *****
    ask the whole damn town
    your raps are wack
    i just hit you and made you crack
    now your raps cant come back
    you lost your track
    lost your fame
    ***** just stole your name
    cuz my life is a movie
    and yours is the rip off of a game
    ***** you a dame
    you a god damn shame
    so burn *****
    i got the flame

Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rap freestyle
    By Zishy in forum Rap Lyrics Review Restricted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:59 PM
  2. Freestyle rap battle
    By Zaksz in forum Rap Lyrics Review
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 02:46 PM
  3. Lets start a freestyle rap battle.
    By Saybers Lyricals in forum Rap Lyrics Review
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 03:07 PM
  4. First rap--freestyle--feedback please?
    By alexohi in forum Rap Lyrics Review
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 05:11 PM
  5. rap freestyle
    By juggalojames1 in forum Rap Lyrics Review
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions