Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Thread: Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Tags: None
  1. topnotch said:

Who the **** are you both kiddin when push comes to shove yall are softer than baby kittens you all ant about this life your just pretendin i will chop both your bodies up and have you vanishes without a trace like i was a magician and i bet nobody would give a fuc that you was missin see i really dont have time to be playing these game with you to ****ing lames cuz both of you put together still cant spit one good bar i really dont know why you keep tryin yall probably do better at overdosing on drugs but you 2 **** tards probably couldn't even accomplish that you'd just **** it all up like you do those wac *** raps

2. Icy Rhymez said:

Hey I think that you're a real punk
    Cause you know not to rhyme
    Throw your rhymes in the trunk
    They go older by the time.
    Thug the real thug standin' in this place
    So run away any where
    'fore I end your f**kin' race.
    Venomology know you have no venom in you
    Cause standin here **** there
    Wont really help you..
    Last edited by Icy Rhymez; 02-22-2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: spelling correction

XzMon3yBC said:

you know i been sitting here letting my homie alliance mop the floor and watching all these guys spit there so called great rhymes and i had enough of this
    propaganda from these wannabe no bodys thinkin they off the chain like there named 2 chains when u got no game when u freestyling against a true legit 100% freestyling profiling gamer in the rapping business ready to kill you punks in a flash like im named after the famous Johnny Cash and thats a god Dam Fact jack so its time for u guys to step up to the plate and bring ur A Game or get off the stage and just let the big boys play so all i got to say to u all is
    JUST BRING IT.

4. Alliance said:

Is this the trio trinity or the whole ginyu force?
    Ya'll formation force me to bury ya"ll corpse
    I smoke phat buddha fucc a slim one
    Ya'll hard to break in until I break in the slim jim
    I'm top notch golden gym there is no competition
    I top off the Dom, the fox run see the sight of chrome
    I got jitsu that will hit u faster, sharper than the ginsu
    My tai-jitsu like Wushu..explosive blows thru ya tissue
    What's the issue? When ya gone 50% of us won't miss u...
    I spit the words that taboo, it's outta context
    Get u vexed connect the dots like im flexin on ya'll texts
    Textceez forgot like they droping hot on ecstasy
    My spit can get u fix up ya back in the mix like diversity
    This versatile style will blow ya minds into exile
    This rap capture master mind in the higher hierarchy
    Hieroglyphs will give u a glimpse into times
    When the stars align the mind can see the Orion belt in lines...

5. Shaylea Trinity East said:

You know Im great thats why U guys hate
    U dont apreciate U just discriminate
    So to mess U up man I won't hesitate
    Im not gonna beat U down Imma make U disinigrate
    That means turn to dust, my rhymes educate
    I'll make U swallow a grenade and have your body abliterate
    U dont think Im ill? U dont think Im raw?
    We'll settle this like the Westerns: How quick is your draw?
    See what happens cun*t if you try to stunt?
    I'll smoke your *** out like a chronic blunt.
    Yeah homie, like if I wuz smokin that cush
    Yo U about as gangsta as George W Bush
    I think its time to put you hoes back in check.
    U said U can beat me Im like "what the heck"?
    Imma blow bullets below your chin at your neck
    Keep on pullin the trigger untill your spinal cord disconnects!
    Awww snap homie I keep it nasty
    If I was a test man U still couldnt pass me
    Cuz U know Im ahead of the race
    And to catch up to me U gotta pick up the pace
    Cuz your silly little *** still joggin in place

6. topnotch said:

I dont need tools ill just grab you and snap you into 2 and use your bones to inflict battle wounds see im no superman not here to save you im more like doctor doom and im starting to feel anxious ready to start knocking you phonies out to make more room

7. Slim Budda said:

I been waiting for you to say something slick so I could gut you/ In all of ya recent battles it's clear that you took my style and my lingo you could say I sonned you/ You wasn't talking bout poppin ninas and airing people out dawg you jocked off me, to you I'm Kazuya Mishima and you Jin, I'm ya father and you just a knockoff me!/ You battled Dom the Fox and said you'd top him off... What type of goon would say that huh? Something tells me you not the shooter you say you are/ But me? Everything I say real, it's not in my blood to lie I'm from the home of the Lions/ You? Ya rap name alliance but take the ance out ya name and you have what ya life on the mic is!/ I don't wanna hear about your fake pistols and imaginary bullets/ Difference between us, if someone put a gun in ya hand you'd be petrified to shoot, if someone put the strap in my hand I wouldn't hesitate to use it!/ If I see you, my can'll bust and it'll be a disaster once you see the red beam you will choke, I'm the king of the dot!/ What you need me to spell it out for you or sum?/ My Canibus and it'll be a Dizaster once you see the red beam you will Choke, I'm the King Of The Dot!/ Pull up in the whip see him and stop, hop out aim the piece put 3 in his scalp, gotta get his family, I'll creep in his house/ Go upstairs *creeeeeak* presence not a secret! All gloves off, run in every room blazing! All the rooms empty, gotta be patient! Somebody breathing in the closet, open the door and let my gun hurl/ *BOW* Look at the corpse, it's a little girl/ She like Lucy from Narnia, she was hiding in the closet and got sent to a different world!/ I don't know why you even tried to contend with me, if Tay and Temp couldn't beat me what makes you think you got the skills to do it?/ Even ya cheerleader xmoney tried but I x'd money and made xmoney die/ SBU took a loss to me too, that was probably my clearest body/ Basically I'm trying to say I'm undefeated and you about to be another homi/ I'm not even close to the best in the world I'm not stupid, but I'm the best on this site and I got the record to prove it/

BUDDA

8. Shaylea Trinity East said:

Mother****er,I got these *****s kneeling at my feet like I'm a Roman queen. Boy you on your 5th rematch, now you praying for that sanity. Whip you with my belt, let these *****s know that I be stinging. These lyrics drive you to killing, like Casey murdering Caylee? I'm sorry I made you cry, what the **** am I saying,let it ring... In your ear boy, my flow be sounding nasty, call that profanity, these *****s know that I'm the champ, look it up on Bing, my thoughts are on that higher level, now tell me Josh, what does your lyrics bring? **** that, I'm the devil, you my slave and I'm bout to make you sing...

9. topnotch said:

See you have to prove who you are that right there tells me you ant hard you say you pop clips but we both know the only thing you pop is a bag of chips i murk funny little budda dudes like you're just temporary like the flu dude you have no clue what this real life is like but if you want to keep running your mouth like a little ***** ill introduce you to some real gangster ****

10. Slim Budda said:

Beat Shaylea before you try to diss me dawg 😂

11. mike50% said:

oh no its alliance,were all "real" scared,more like a defiance,cause your rhymes can't be paired. this has been fun,goin back and forth,but now I'm gonna end it,with my bars of course. you sound like jack Lee,cause your words don't match the sound,let's get to the reality,be ready for a 13th street beat down. I was born in Lakewood,y'all don't know **** bout that,you sound to young for this alliance,go ahead and join a frat. you rely on long paragraphs,to distract the fact that you suk,yo last girl got that staff,but she wouldn't let you fuk. so all in a days work,I'm done with this clown,you got all the quirks,and at my feet you bow down.

12. Alliance said:

Buddha be bless
    Budda ya far from the best
    Like Buddha u can sit to rest
    Go head take ur last breath
    U can sit until ya death
    If u think u got me figure out!
    Never the doubt never in doubt
    Ya mind clouded like ominous
    I clear the sky breaking thru ya nimbus
    Ya far from reaching the apex
    Im stretch from the point and beyond, latex
    Ur words hold no structural bearing
    All these words ya tossing yet hold no meaning
    Budda ur trying to hard at this!!
    If bodying sbu is ur highest achievement
    Then u haven't been living since
    The more the merrier, I'll body yall bloody mary
    We don't see eye to eye mike, we re not at the same level
    Im still hotter if ya bytch think she's the devil
    N i bring it back, flip words like acrobat
    Budda u never been in a real battle
    U never ready for combat
    I throw switch blade, grenade that'll bomb ya habitat
    Off with ya head, execution cut clean like a slice of bread
    U better off mouthing off esle where
    I bring the ammos out while ur left for dead!

13. Slim Budda said:

Your whole verse is a reach, my name is BUDDA not Buddah. At least you didn't bite my style that time tho 😂

14. Slim Budda said:

How dare you attempt a name flip, reach, and spit some lame ish/ This clip, will flip Alliance two ways like Barcelona jackets now that's a great flip/ I didn't pack lunch for school, I packed a trey so if anybody like Alliance try apartheid, axes through his body'll split alliance, another great flip/ You need me to spell it out for you?/ I didn't pack lunch, I PACT a TREY, if anybody like ALLIANCE TRIPARTE, AXIS through his body'll split Alliance!/ My pen game nice for my age, I'm the boul with them schemes/ That's why I'm bout to hit you with a mean Chicago Bulls scheme/ When I'm airing brookes! You'll be in a tough jimmy, got two guns, 17 out the glock! Give him 6 out the .38, that's 23 like Mike! And when I'm done, leave!/ Y I do this work? Cause crime pay like camron, so everyday I'm in the hood moving nicks all on the block with my hand on the cannon!/ I'll let that six blow, Alliance gone be like Buzz, you going above and beyond bro!/ I'll walk in his home, with them calicoes I'll def jam and leave his house full of smoke like Christión tho/ You need me to spell it out for you?/ When I'm AARON BROOKES!/ You'll be in a tough JIMMY, got two guns, 17 out the glock! 6 out the .38, 23 like MIKE!/ When I'm DUNLEAVY/ Why I do this work? Crime pay like CAMERON, everyday I'm in the hood moving NIKOLA ON THE BLOCK with my hand on the cannon!/ I'll let that SIX blow, he like BUZZ going above and beyond bro!/ I'll walk in his house with them calicoes I'll DEF JAM and leave his house FULL OF SMOKE like CHRISTIANO!/ Strictly on this website, if you say I ain't the best you lying/ I'm the best with rhyming, but you trash/ You wouldn't catch a dub even if you in the best alliance/ You need me to spell it out again?/ You wouldn't catch a dub even if you win the best alliance/ You the type to die from a grazing shot/ But I'm the type to pop, I'm a g, and I'll start razing spots with the eagle like narinari, and son(sun) will drop like the grandson of Charles Lazier's pop!/ I ain't tried my hardest yet! You have no idea what I'm capable of! I don't even know my own limits/ But I know my pen is so gifted ya soul lifting, ya door was locked so I broke in it!/ Creeped up ya stairs *CREEEEEAK* I hope his bones strengthened!/ If not, he get a box cause ima stab this fag to death, I'll turn this *** into Nicole Simpson!/ When I dissed him the first time he looked bad, but he looking even worse now, somebody bring a hearse out/ F*ck spelling out a couple lines you can spell my whole verse out!/

BUDDA
    Last edited by Slim Budda; 02-23-2016 at 12:25 AM.

15. Alliance said:

Ya words are gibberish
    What the hell is this shiet??
    If fliping was a punch line
    U still aint nice with this shiet
    Omg!..U throw it in twice in ya script
    It aint even bold with ya spit but...
    I know ur more bull than Chicago is with this shiet
    Homie it's funny I don't waste breath on any statement
    U on here wasting a post with ya statement...
    And quit while u a head of urself
    Ur gonna end up body bagging urself
    Talk bout how I ran with ya style?
    U couldn't last 2 miles if u were from 8 miles
    Who are u kidding child?
    U wilding out, even ya break is hurting ya style!
    Listen here child, it's the fundamental truth
    The basic is what u lack there off
    U can't handle the truth
    I got proof ya style is whack
    Just look at ya writing...who approve of that?
    Ya lyrics is too stretch out, it's lost in the gutter
    words all cramp up like it's deep in the shietter
    And Son I aint a hater..all ya punch lines...against mine?
    I got the gator bite > mine always greater!
    Ur gun talk get clipped, it's dark out eclipsed
    When it's dark out u get clipped
    My wordplay spray turn budda to butter
    Bobba u aint wanted with nada
    I got gorilla tactic quick to beat ya chest till I go bananaz!!!

16. Slim Budda said:

What wordplay tho? Ya punchlines is buttcheeks, you say stuff like cut clean like sliced bread. And I wouldn't last on 8 mile... 8 mile and what? Please don't speak on any locations in Detroit without doing proper research again cupcake.

17. Alliance said:

Aw..come on Budda don't get butt hurt cuz Im putting in work
    Its call freedom of speech while ya punch lines are like dirty buttcheeks
    Why u mad bro? Im just spitting what come to mind
    How u going get upset when I use a movie reference line?
    Man open ya mind and expand more than ya ego
    I bust the toast while u can let go of ur eggo
    U try go against a rock while ya egg shell just break tho
    It aint the worst case scenario I know u know its ok bro
    Life all about the coaster ride as high u fly as fast as u drop tho
    Y let few words in the forum shut down ur ego?
    Let go what u never had a hold of and respect the introspect
    And believe u me!..less quantity and more quality...

18. Slim Budda said:

All these verses and you still haven't said anything that comes close to my bars 😂

19. Alliance said:

Shiet..for real I barely got thru ya verse
    N for real u still trying spell out ur verse
    Ya names drop are not relevant
    I can reverse eningeer ur contents
    Ya bars is in mar...lack of oxygen
    My voice get a bytch moist call it condensation
    This conversation ended already
    When u try to converge in this confrontation
    Ya been beaten it's a confirmation!!
    Man get ya lines in orders so we can see the illustration
    Now Im just cutting u into pieces the verbal mutilation
    Let me vent out air out this ventilation
    I flip words like switch light..receptacle...hands on coordination
    It aint ur ordinary skill set, I spit skill that kills ya whole set!!
    Ay..Budda for real lets put this all to rest
    U only gonna make a mess
    When u come with amateur skill set
    Only time we understand U is when u ain't spitting shiet
    I try not to feed the troll but u still won't listen kid
    My bars I got for days 24hrs 247 in that 365.25 every seconds of the day
    Bro u get wreckage, put u in a pool of trash where u dont get salvage!
    U can run round the street, talk of guns n knives
    Then log on the computer n get beat in a type fight!
    Just stop it aite..I put u too sleep u seeing Z'z n good night!

20. Slim Budda said:

C'mon son, actually take a minute to read my raps... Ain't no way in hell you beat me when you're still saying stuff like I flip words like light switch. I'm too advanced for someone like you, when you can do something like that Bulls scheme or that world war 2 scheme then get at me. Plus I rebuttaled your whole career with that name flip 😂 Are you really gone sit there and say you beat me?