[SOLVED] Need to identify a Turkish song

Thread: [SOLVED] Need to identify a Turkish song

Tags: 2005, 2010, parody, song, turkish
  1. Reisver Espaņa said:

Question [SOLVED] Need to identify a Turkish song

I explain, while downloading a few fighting game developers called "turkfighters" When I opened the installer had a background song of a Turkish singer. Extracted all the files I could extract the sound and song. knew the name and even look on youtube, is a male singer and its video was in black and white, if I remember well, the beginning of the song appeared as a girl running away or running toward something (not a memory somewhat sure but if it is correct that the video was in black and white). For damage to my hard drive and lost the song was the worst game now not get anywhere because programmers did not work anymore and lost the game. Two years later try vaguely remember the title or the artist of the song but in vain, for the duration of the song, I gather that may be between 2005 - 2010 the year of the song. Here I leave the link to a parody with my voice tone song (sorry the bad of that note, not mastered the Turkish language but part of the tone I remember) the first part sounded like a whistle, that refers to the tone the flute at the beginning of the song (it's a soft song) then the first voice you hear is a part of the song and the last serious voice choir that song.

Would greatly appreciate your help. I love that song but not as called

Thanks the link (my voice recorder appears after the publicity, if prefer, download the file) → Voice0005.mp3

2. Reisver Espaņa said:

Talking i found :D

Quote Originally Posted by Reisver Espaņa View Post
    I explain, while downloading a few fighting game developers called "turkfighters" When I opened the installer had a background song of a Turkish singer. Extracted all the files I could extract the sound and song. knew the name and even look on youtube, is a male singer and its video was in black and white, if I remember well, the beginning of the song appeared as a girl running away or running toward something (not a memory somewhat sure but if it is correct that the video was in black and white). For damage to my hard drive and lost the song was the worst game now not get anywhere because programmers did not work anymore and lost the game. Two years later try vaguely remember the title or the artist of the song but in vain, for the duration of the song, I gather that may be between 2005 - 2010 the year of the song. Here I leave the link to a parody with my voice tone song (sorry the bad of that note, not mastered the Turkish language but part of the tone I remember) the first part sounded like a whistle, that refers to the tone the flute at the beginning of the song (it's a soft song) then the first voice you hear is a part of the song and the last serious voice choir that song.

Would greatly appreciate your help. I love that song but not as called

Thanks the link (my voice recorder appears after the publicity, if prefer, download the file) → Voice0005.mp3

hi again, I say that after so many years I found the song XD. turns out that both "google" I found the game programmer Netlog. review your videos uploaded and found the artist. after searching I found the video on youtube. : D good since solved the issue, I thank those who were kind enough to read the post. here I leave the song. I was always identified with the singer because it happened to me: |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYsxIsH6vno Canın Įıksın (İnsafsız) (Yurtseven Kardeşler)