سرو و خدا برگا خمیده
    در سایه گل بلبل از این غصه خزیده
    گل بی تو چومن در غم جانم در غم
    خدا جامه دریده
    چه کج رفتاری ای چرخ
    چه بدکرداری ای چرخ
    سر کین داری ای چرخ
    نه ایین داری نه ایین داری نه ایین داری ای چرخ

During that time my goal and Gulshan Gulshan God made the grass In the spring load and unload the crow My God, the crow and the crow and the kite Ray was envious track Khtn Cloud Cream Well I got home chicken coop Chicken Chow My heart Snga What a deviancy wheel

What a misdeed wheel Kane, a restraint on Wheels Neither religion nor a religion you do not send Wheels Tulips home of young blood Tulips Tulips blown my God Height served as head of mourning and soul Curved bill among fallen leaves and serve God. In the shadows

Nightingale flowers in shades of blues crawl Without you in my sorrow grief goals Chvmn God ripped clothes What a deviancy wheel What a misdeed wheel Kane, a restraint on Wheels No religion No religion do not send you got a wheel

afsaneh said:

Default Parisa - Az Khoone Javanane Vatan

Az khoone javaanaane vatan
    (from the blood of the country’s youth)

Song and lyrics: Aref-e Ghazvini(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aref_Qazvini)

this is a national song performed by many of our proficient singers such as:
    Mohammad Reza Shajarian
    Parisa
    Elaheh
    Salar Aghili
    Sima Bina

Az khoone javaanaane vatan laaleh --------------------------------- from the blood of the country’s youths, tulips
    vatan laaleh ------------------------------------------------------- tulips
    vatan laalhe damideh ----------------------------------------------- tulips have grown

Az maatame sarve ghadeshaan ------------------------------------- from the lamentation of the cypress of their height
    Sarv o ------------------------------------------------------------ the cypress
    Jaanam sarv o ----------------------------------------------------- oh dear, the cypress
    Khodaa sarv khamideh ---------------------------------------------- oh God the cypress has cambered

Che kaj raftaari ey charkh ------------------------------------------- how slanderous you are, oh spheres
    Che bad kerdaari ey charkh ----------------------------------------- how disregarding you are, oh spheres
    Sare keen daari ey charkh ------------------------------------------- you have a grudge, oh spheres
    Na deen daari -------------------------------------------------------- you have got neither a faith
    Na aeen daari -------------------------------------------------------- nor an ethic
    Na aeen daari ey charkh -------------------------------------------- nor an ethic, oh spheres

Dar saayeye gol ----------------------------------------------------- in the shadow of the flower
    Bolbol az een ghosse khazideh -------------------------------------- the nightingale has shrank from grief
    Gol neez oo chon man dar ghameshaan --------------------------- the flower in their grief just like me
    Dar ghameshaan jaame darideh ----------------------------------- has ripped its dress (has mourned)

Che kaj raftaari ey charkh ------------------------------------------ how slanderous you are, oh spheres
    Che bad kerdaari ey charkh ---------------------------------------- how disregarding you are, oh spheres
    Sare keen daari ey charkh ----------------------------------------- you have a grudge, oh spheres
    Na deen daari ------------------------------------------------------- you have got neither a faith
    Na aeen daari ------------------------------------------------------- nor an ethic
    Na aeen daari ey charkh ------------------------------------------- nor an ethic oh spheres

Az khoone javaanaane vatan laaleh ------------------------------- from the blood of the country’s youths, tulips
    vatan laaleh --------------------------------------------------------- tulips
    vatan laalhe damideh ----------------------------------------------- tulips have grown

Hengaame mey o --------------------------------------------------- the time of wine
    vaghte gol o gashte ------------------------------------------------ and the moment of blossoming and excursions
    Jaanam gashte ----------------------------------------------------- oh my love, excursions
    Khodaa gashte chaman shod -------------------------------------- oh God the moment of excursions and green grasses came

Dar baare bahaari tohi az zaagh o --------------------------------- the vernal court became empty of raven
    Jaanam zaagh o ----------------------------------------------------- oh my love, empty of ravens
    Khodaa zaagh o zaghan shod -------------------------------------- oh my God became empty of ravens and choughs
    Che kaj raftaari ey charkh ----------------------------------------- how slanderous you are, oh spheres
    Che bad kerdaari ey charkh ---------------------------------------- how disregarding you are, oh spheres
    Sare keen daari ey charkh ----------------------------------------- you have a grudge, oh spheres
    Na deen daari ------------------------------------------------------- you have got neither a faith
    Na aeen daari ------------------------------------------------------- nor an ethic
    Na aeen daari ey charkh ------------------------------------------- nor an ethic oh spheres

Az abre karam ------------------------------------------------------ from benevolence’s cloud
    Khetteye Rey rashke khotan shod --------------------------------- the region of Rey (1) became enviable
    Del sang o chon man ----------------------------------------------- the heart became a stone like me and
    Morghe -------------------------------------------------------------- became a bird
    Jaanam morghe ghafas bahre vatan shod ------------------------ oh my dear, a bird in cage for the country

Che kaj raftaari ey charkh ------------------------------------------ how slanderous you are, oh spheres

Az khoone javaanaane vatan laaleh ------------------------------- from the blood of the country’s youths, tulips
    vatan laaleh --------------------------------------------------------- tulips

Az maatame sarve ghadeshaan ----------------------------------- from the lamentation of the cypress of their height
    Sarv o --------------------------------------------------------------- the cypress
    Jaanam sarv o ------------------------------------------------------ oh dear, the cypress
    Khodaa sarv khamideh --------------------------------------------- oh God the cypress has cambered
    Last edited by afsaneh; 07-11-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare