Quite a rare song that needs identification

Thread: Quite a rare song that needs identification

Tags: None
  1. curtisblaze said:

Default Quite a rare song that needs identification

Hi,

once again i am looking for a song which i would like identified it is quite a i think an obscure song. i believe it has female lyrics but there also might be male lyrics in there as well. i'm not to sure as the part of the song i know from memory is the bit i recorded and that particular part was definitley female vocals.

i first heard this song on an online radio station called www.2000radio.com based out of miami and they went bust in 2007, but they played generes of music like funk, disco, latin, euro, italo, hi-nrg etc etc; think of it as like a big party disco under the sun to get a feel of the music but quite a few songs on there were i believe quite rare or not main stream at all.

i have a recording of the song i am trying to describe, note this is not the actual song but rather me recoridng the part of the song with my own voice which i can best remember from my head, i know i dont have a voice etc and the recording is a little gratey but can still be identified.

the recording is here> http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gqs3j8ydQ0 and once clicked should start playing straight away.

also another thing to note, the part of the song i am describing in the recording i thought borrowed a sample of 'imagination's - just an illusion'. now i have looked at the songs listed under wiki in which songs and artists have sampled (just an illusion) and when i checked them none were the song i am looking for.

Regards...

2. jp12345 said:

It just sounds like microphone feedback. You might want to use this site to make the melody more understood.

3. curtisblaze said:

ok i will check out the site.