Please help going crazy here

Thread: Please help going crazy here

Tags: None
  1. eliazra said:

Unhappy Please help going crazy here

I need help finding a SLOW/BALLAD like ROCK song. The singer is MALE and it has NA NA NA NA in the chorus.

It's NOT: Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' by Journey, Na Na Na (My Chemical Romance), Hey Jude by Beatles, Keiser Chiefs, Blink 182, Kiss him goodbye by Steam, Centrefold by J. Geils Band, E-pro by Beck, Hush by Deep Purple, The ocean by Led Zeppelin, Nanana by The Kelly family, Simple plan, Shooting star by Bad company, Chelsea Dagger, Alive and Kicking by Simple Minds, Land of 1000 dances, Ini Kamoze, Rockin' All Over The World by Status Quo..
    Last edited by eliazra; 04-14-2013 at 04:20 AM.

2. Enigmatism415 said:

Quote Originally Posted by eliazra View Post
    I need help finding a SLOW/BALLAD like ROCK song. The singer is MALE and it has NA NA NA NA in the chorus.

It's NOT: Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' by Journey, Na Na Na (My Chemical Romance), Hey Jude by Beatles, Keiser Chiefs, Blink 182, Kiss him goodbye by Steam, Centrefold by J. Geils Band, E-pro by Beck, Hush by Deep Purple, The ocean by Led Zeppelin, Nanana by The Kelly family, Simple plan, Shooting star by Bad company, Chelsea Dagger, Alive and Kicking by Simple Minds, Land of 1000 dances, Ini Kamoze, Rockin' All Over The World by Status Quo..
    Kudos on listing more songs featuring "na" than I could ever come up with... I'm really at a loss but would like to help. Can you possibly record a sample of the tune with an instrument of choice and upload it?

3. Zenzic said:

Hi

Long shot, but maybe this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3tpcSr2JUg

Qualifies as slow, ballad, rock and certainly has some nana's in it.