Na na na na naaaa...

Thread: Na na na na naaaa...

Tags: None
  1. Direcek said:

Default Na na na na naaaa...

Hello guys,
    i've been trying to find out the name and interpret of this song -> without any success so far. Desperate search by melody on google led me here, so i hope, that you will be able to help me :-)
    Well, it's pretty much like this (it's only used to describe melody, not actual words!):

Na na na na naaaaaaa, na na na na naaaaaaa, na na na na naaaaaa naaaaaa, na naaaaaa naaaaaaa, naaaaaaa na naaaaaaa, naaaaaaa naaaaa naa.

It sounds kinda like Depeche mode, but i did not find it in their albums (i might just be VERY unlucky tho).
    In the lyrics I heard "my master" several times. Or more like "my maaaasta' " (the naaaa naaaaa naa part of melody). The singer is definitely male.
    I will be really glad to hear your opinions.
    (And i am really sorry for my terrible english, it's not my native language :-) )
    Last edited by Direcek; 04-22-2013 at 02:50 PM.

2. jp12345 said:

Try to post the notes on here because "na na naaaa" isn't going to help: virtual keyboard

3. Direcek said:

Hello,
    i've tried to "sing" the melody of this song. I did my best (and it's not easy to make it less than 97kB), so don't laugh at me, i am already ashamed for the eternity :-D
    It's mp3 file in ZIP folder.
    Thanks for your tries :-)
    Attached Files

4. jp12345 said:

5. Direcek said:

nop :-/ I think i was kinda accurate in that record

6. jp12345 said:

Have you tried Googling the songs with the words "my master" in them? You can list the ones here that aren't the correct song. Otherwise I have no idea. my master

7. Direcek said:

I've tried several times. I really hope it's "my master", i heard it only two times. Well, i'll simply hope that i will catch it on radio to try shazam, otherwise it's kinda impossible to find for me. I searched for it for many days and weeks, without success. If only i knew more of the lyrics -.-
    Thanks anyway tho.

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi, you said you heard it two times, when did you hear it, recently or a long time ago?

Do you think it is a new song or an old song?
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

9. Direcek said:

I heard it two times nowadays and a few times earlier, as far as i know, to be precise. I don't think it's new. Maybe even 90's?

10. Renner said:

Where did you here it, radio ? if from radio try check their website if they have a playlist or send them mail.

or the hard way, google: similar to depeche mode and check the last.fm's list of similar artists.

googled: Na na naa New order lyrics , though there isn't "my master" there but you get the idea.

Innocent I thought you’d been
    Don’t come here to clean up your conscience
    Closer now to me, but you’re the same boy now and that’s what I want
    Innocent you’ll always be
    Who will believe in a boy like you
    You’re closer to my heart, but you’re the same boy now and that’s how I want you to be

Since the very start, you took control of my heart
    And even at the end, you said we’d still be friends
    And an innocent like me, is glad that it’s over (it’s over)

It’ s not the city or this town
    I’m not the only girl that needs your affection
    To satisfy this need that you’re the same boy now and that’s what I want

Take everything don’t just try to buy it
    Did loneliness break your heart?
    Life has no guarantees
    It’s the same thing, listen now babe
    You’re no good but you should be

It’s over
    Since the very start you took control of my heart
    And even at the end, you pretended to be my friend
    And the innocence in me is glad that it’s over

(Na na na na naa na na na na na)(X9)

Since the very start you took control of my heart
    And in the very end you pretended to be my friend
    But you could never see the innocence in me
    The innocence in me

(Na na na na na na na na na na na na na)
    The innocence in me
    (Na na na na na na na na na na na na na……)
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 04-22-2013 at 09:43 AM.

11. Direcek said:

Well, maybe that "na na naaa" led to confusion! It's only used to describe melody, it's NOT part of lyrics. It was not very effective, so i tried to "sing" the MELODY, not actual words!
    I tried to check radio's website asap, but it was not there. It's a month or more ago, so it's not possible to write mail anymore (i don't know exact date). now i feel even worse, because of giving you so much troubles :-(

12. Direcek said:

(Bump for great justice)

13. Direcek said:

Well, in case someone wondered what it is - i found it: Camouflage - Love is the shield
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DL_Pxgqmno
    Yep, i misheard it badly.

14. megproc84 said:

The song is called Head Over Hills by Tears For Fears.