Sow his empty gaze, this old man.

Thread: Sow his empty gaze, this old man.

Tags: None

Eccer said:

Default Sow his empty gaze, this old man.

Sow his empty gaze, this old man.

“Weaver, so you say that I’m a weaver code boy? Come come! Just take a closer look. How would you look upon this glass? Does it look any familiar to you? See anything special perhaps? Although it might be impenetrable, there might just be a way to unlock its secrets, one just has to align it correctly I think. Gods know how, but interesting isn't it? Anyways! So to you to have come this far within the worm hole, as to stumble upon an old man only half way through its tunnels. You ask yourself if he's crazy or not. Well, it's just this... the mere scape of this observation which has kept me raveled for so long... through all these passages presented in this peculiar place; I am not who I used to be anymore, which is why I have never been this questioned before. Not even since the times I was but a youth hatch, did I get stuck in a paradox this meandered upon. So that brings me to this somewhat vague conclusion: It's not how one would portrait it by the mere sight... and if just but a moment of serenity could I clear my head this once...just maybe I could see. B
    ut as be damned age tolls you, you will just have to bear with me for now; And take this map with you, which I have no need for anymore sadly. It held a great significance once so I ask to take good care of it, whence you further traverse in to its marvelous oddity. And remember as I and so to you to look for a sign that says swonk raseaC and carefully inspect it...”

YMQBAJEMQHTIMXQJ'IJXUSEHU
    QDTYXUQHYJIRHEAUDFKBIU
    FEKDTYDWYDYJISXQCRUHI
    RUSAEDYDWVEHQDOBYVUIXUTJEOYUBTQI
    UQSXIJUFJUQHIQBYJJBURYJULUHOJXYDW
    BYAUQIDQAUFUUBYDWEVYJIIAYD
    SEKDJYDWJXUBQOUHIROYJIGKQBYJO
    QDTSQIJIYJRQSABYAUVEETVEHYJIHEEJI
    YOYUBTULUHCEHU
    Last edited by Eccer; 06-03-2013 at 07:40 PM.

amaryn said:

Eccer! Is this your own? Would you please explain a little ! Thanks.

Eccer said:

Well, how to begin..lol

There lies a secret to this, so what you need is to help this old lost man, to regain his sight and solve the last stanza, and it begins with that sign he showed you. Is it a word perhaps? Why is there an big "C" at the end?

Good luck lol.