First of all, hello dear music lovers! Now...

The J-Pop (possibly K-Pop, but unlikely) music video of the song I'm looking for involves the artist walking towards and climbing into a very expensive looking car. Throughout the video there are no other people and the camera follows her, showing her face from the side for most part. I believe she is also wearing an uncomfortably large ring while driving & singing.

The scenery around the car is a standard metropolitan night, with lights and adverts everywhere - except the image is mirrored above a certain line. This gives the effect of the car flying across futuristic scenery.

I believe the song title, or lyrics may have something to do with the words: 'galaxy' or 'fantasy'. The singing is fairly relaxed, with smaller mouth movements. Also, at periods when she is not singing in the video, the camera pans to the front or side of the car, in order to show the viewer the mirrored night-time city scenery.

I think the most unique feature is probably the mirrored effect of the scenery - if anyone knows about that then it should be easy to identify. I've thus far been unable to find it on youtube or other sites.