Alireza Talischi - Hame Donyam Toei

Thread: Alireza Talischi - Hame Donyam Toei

Tags: None

Soorati_Angel said:

Default Alireza Talischi - Hame Donyam Toei

I love his songs a lot and I wanna know what he's saying )
    thank you!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCYQX2GGAfo
    I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
    - Rumi

afsaneh said:

Default Alireza Talisch i- Hame Donyam Toei

Kasi ke baa to baashe hame chi daare ----------------------------- the one who is with you has got everything
    Tamume zendegisho baa to khoshbakhte --------------------------- is blessed his whole life beside you
    Baraash hichi tu donyaa gheire momken nist------------------------ for him in this world nothing is impossible
    Faghat nadidanet baraash yekam sakhte -------------------------- just your absence is hard for him

Kasi ke baa to baashe kam nemiyaare ------------------------------- the one who is with you never quits
    Baa to hamishe ruye oj immune--------------------------------------- near you he will always remain on the apex
    Kenaare to ye donyaa delkhoshi dare--------------------------------near you the world is happy
    Bedune to ye lahze ham nemitune-----------------------------------without you it can’t be even for a second

Hame donyaam toei ------------------------------- you’re all my life
    Laabelaaye harfaam toei ---------------------------you’re in my words
    Ooni ke man dusesh daaram o---------------------- the one I love and
    Hame jure mikhaam toei --------------------------- want in every way is you
    (x2)
    Dobaare eshgh ruye khosh neshunam daad-------------again love is twinkling
    Baa to ye hesse taaze tu delam jaa kard------------------ a new feeling crawled in my heart with you
    To ke baa khandehaat neshasti tu ghalbam ------------- you entered my heart with your smiles
    Baa to ye zendegi nejaat peidaa kard--------------------- a life was saved by your presence
    Dobaare didamet ghamaamo yaadam raft ------------- I saw you again forgetting my troubles
    Dige delam baraat taaghat nemiyaare-------------------I can’t endure anymore
    Kenaare to hamishe haale man khoobe------------------ beside you I am constantly well
    Aakhe ki mesle man toro doost dare---------------------- who loves you as much as I do?

Hame donyaam toei ------------------------------- you’re all my life
    Laabelaaye harfaam toei ----------------------------you’re in my words
    Ooni ke man dusesh daaram o---------------------- the one I love and
    Hame jure mikhaam toei -------------------------- want in every way is you
    (x2)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Soorati_Angel said:

thank you so muuuuuuuuuch♥
    I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
    - Rumi

afsaneh said:

khaahesh mikonam (you're welcome)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare