Thread: Majid Kharatha - Bahooneh

Tags: None
  1. Monti1993 said:

Default Majid Kharatha - Bahooneh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQu_NrRNu0
    can someone translte this and write this in english letters please

afsaneh said:

Default Majid Kharatha - Bahooneh

Cheraa bahooneh miyaari ------------------------------ why you bring excuses
    Vase jodaayi az delam --------------------------------- for separating from my heart?
    Aasoon naboode daashtanet --------------------------- having you has not been easy
    Asoon nemidamet golam -------------------------------- I don’t let you go easily my flower
    Nazaar vaase jodaayimoon------------------------------ don’t let for our breaking up
    Delet bahooneh biyaare -------------------------------- your heart bring excuses
    Age mikhaay jodaa beshim ----------------------------- if you want to split up
    Inam khodesh raahi dare ------------------------------- there are other ways

Bikhodi da’vaa kon baahaam -------------------------- make an unprovoked fight
    Hamash bekon begoo magoo-------------------------- argue with me
    Har chi tu khunas beshkan o ------------------------- break everything in the house and
    Har chi badam miyaad begoo-------------------------- tell whatever I dislike
    Vaghti khaasti aarum besham--------------------------when you wanted me to calm down
    Paa ruye gheiratam bazaar --------------------------- tread on my pride
    Fekre mano aslant nakon ----------------------------- ignore me
    Zajram bede divunevaar ------------------------------ torture me furiously (!!!!!)

Vaghti migam hagh baa toe ---------------------------- when I say you’re right
    Badtar baahaam lajbaazi kon --------------------------- become more pertinacious
    Vaghti ke taslimet shodam ----------------------------- when I give in
    Dobaare az no baazi kon ------------------------------- restart the game
    Hatman miyaam kenaare to ---------------------------- when I come near you
    Dast ruye shunat mizaaram ---------------------------- putting my hand on your shoulder
    Dastamo pas bezan be man ---------------------------- fend off my hands
    Begu ke tanhaat bezaaram ----------------------------- tell me to leave you alone

Shaayad beram kenaare dar --------------------------- maybe I go near the door
    Nazaaramet ke rad beshi ------------------------------ debarring you to leave
    Oontori majburet konam ------------------------------- and force you
    Az ruye nasham rad beshi ----------------------------- to kill me and then leave
    Yaa shaayadam aakharesh ---------------------------- or maybe finally
    Be aadate bachegiyaa -------------------------------- do a childish habit
    Kafshaato ghayem konam ----------------------------- and hide your shoes
    Nari be in saadegiyaa---------------------------------- so you can't leave so easily(!!)

Ammaa baazam to miri o ------------------------------- but still you ‘d leave and
    Mibini naghshatam gereft ----------------------------- you’d see you planned well
    Man mundam o gelaayehaam -------------------------- I’d remain with my complaints
    Ke baaz davaahaam nagereft -------------------------- that once again my arguments didn’t work
    Raasti faghat mikhaay beri ---------------------------- by the way, while leaving
    Yekami aarumtar boro -------------------------------- go much slower
    Hamin baraaye man base------------------------------ that is enough for me
    Ke bishtar negaah konam toro ------------------------ to look upon you more
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Monti1993 said:

thank you very much
    "Oontori majburet konam" i understand ya in ke majbooret konam
    "Vaghti khaasti aarum besham" i understand vaghti khastAM...
    Man mundam o gelaayehaam -------------------------- I’d remain with my complaints
    Ke baaz davaahaam nagereft -------------------------- that once again my arguments didn’t work
    well he didnt sing these lines

but anyway thank you
    Last edited by Monti1993; 05-19-2013 at 11:24 AM.