[SOLVED] Arabic song help me identify please

Thread: [SOLVED] Arabic song help me identify please

Tags: None
  1. sourpomegranate said:

Unhappy [SOLVED] Arabic song help me identify please

Hi everyone,

I hope you will not think I am being silly when I say I don't know anything about the song! Apart from a general translation of what it is about.
    I am just hoping someone might know. This is very important to me. My love challenged me that; if I find someone to help me find this song, he will visit me in 3 weeks, after his exams. Yes, he will do! At the moment, unfortunately, we live in different countries. So, I heard him listening to this song and he insists on not telling me about it. He only told me the idea of the song which is:

I only feel your love when you're in a good mood. But still I keep telling you, you're beautiful, I love you.

Something around this lines. He even said this two sentences only once so I can't remember it accurate. This is an arabic song, apparently a little old one and not from a popular singer. It is such a soft song and oud is mainly used as an instrument. And It doesn't sound a slow/sad kind of song. And, yes, the singer is a man.

Please do not laugh at me or judge me poorly. I just need help if you have any idea.

Thank you in advance!

P.S yes I heard the song but I don't speak arabic that's why I can't give info on lyrics.

LoOlya said:

Default Suggestion..

I don't know why while reading this a song came to my mind!
    I am not sure if this is what you are searching for, but try to listen to it..
    It's little bit old, male singer and he's not that much known everywhere..

Amr Mustafa - Bartah Ma'ak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiT5D586VRQ
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

3. sourpomegranate said:

LoOlya Thank you for your help but it is not Amr Mustafa at least I know this for sure : ) ahhhh I will go on youtube and listen all the random songs now ahahahahah

LoOlya said:

Quote Originally Posted by sourpomegranate View Post
    LoOlya Thank you for your help but it is not Amr Mustafa at least I know this for sure : ) ahhhh I will go on youtube and listen all the random songs now ahahahahah
    Hmmm I really want to help you
    Can you say in which dialect the song is ? if not, what is the nationality of ur love? it may help me to focus on one dialect..
    And are you sure about the translation he gave to u ?
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

5. sourpomegranate said:

: ) LoOlya you're great! THANK you )) I really appreciate it. He is Saudi. I don't know the dialect but the guy didn't sound young. About the translation I am sure, He said this is the general idea of the song not an exact translation. I am gonna ask for more tips today when I talk to him and let you know ; )

6. sourpomegranate said:

Quote Originally Posted by LoOlya View Post
    Hmmm I really want to help you
    Can you say in which dialect the song is ? if not, what is the nationality of ur love? it may help me to focus on one dialect..
    And are you sure about the translation he gave to u ?
    So this was the song! I don't know if you've ever heard of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8jjx2bPidE