First draft of my very first song, need review please

Thread: First draft of my very first song, need review please

Tags: None
  1. trueperfectionisimperfect said:

ok if you give me some song names which you want it to sound similar to then il work on it through the week

2. MissMay3 said:

Okey...do you think something like this would work??
    Gloriana - Turn my world around
    Sara Evans - need to be next to you
    Kenny Chesney - dreams

Doug Denslowe said:

MissMay from Norway,
    You've received 23 replies so far,on your first song.You're doing something right,but don't count on this kind of feedback on everything you do,you'll only open yourself up for disappointment!Great start,and Welcome to the Songwriters Club!

4. MissMay3 said:

Hi Doug! Yah,I am VERY aware of that,and thinking about posting another song is even more nerve wreaking than the first... I know that not every song can be "a hit",but I hope that the feedback in here stays motivated and uplifting,even if the song sucks��

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by MissMay3 View Post
    Hi Doug! Yah,I am VERY aware of that,and thinking about posting another song is even more nerve wreaking than the first... I know that not every song can be "a hit",but I hope that the feedback in here stays motivated and uplifting,even if the song sucks��
    You'll find that the writers here are very supportive of each other.Many people post one or two things and never return.When I first came to this site the main compliant was "nobody comments on my song".They on the other hand,didn't give any feedback either.If you want feedback,give a little feedback.I often just say "I like it or Cool!"As long as I give the person the "thumbs up"I think I'm doing my bit.If I think it's really outstanding,I tell them that.That how ATL works.