چه رفتاری و دیدی که از این دیوونه نگذشتی
    تو دنیای تو من مردم من دیوونه سربار
    چه فرقی می کنه باشم از امروز اسممم بردار

به روزای بد تقویم رو دیوار نمی دونم چرا اینقدر بدبینم
    که حتی توی رویا هم کنار تو یه چیزی رو شبیه سایه می بینم
    به دنیای بدون من خدا رو شکر برگشتی
    چه رفتاری و دیدی که از این دیوونه نگذشتی
    تو دنیای تو من مردم من دیوونه سربار
    I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
    - Rumi

afsaneh said:

Default Alireza Talischi - Taghvim

Calendar (taghvim)

Be taghvimet negaah kardi ------------------------------ have you looked at your calendar?
    Be in roozaaye tekraari --------------------------------- at these repetitive days?
    Be ehsaasi ke toonesti ---------------------------------- at the feelings that you could
    Azash cheshmaato bardaari ----------------------------- forget?

Nemifahmi ke tu sinam ---------------------------------- you have no idea that in my chest
    Che aahe sine suziye ------------------------------------ what a plaintive sigh rests
    Be taghvimetnegaah kardi ------------------------------- have you looked at your calendar
    Negaah kardi che rooziye? ------------------------------ to see what day is today?

Be donyaaye bedoone man ----------------------------- to the without-me-world
    Khodaa ro shokr bargashti ------------------------------ thanks lord you have returned.
    Che raftaari o didi ke ------------------------------------ how did I behave
    Az in divooneh nagzashti ------------------------------- that you didn't forgive this lunatic?

Tu donyaaye to man mordam ---------------------------- I died in your world
    Mane divooneye sarbaar --------------------------------- this crazed overburdening me!
    Che farghi mikone baasham ------------------------------ what difference does my presence make?
    Az emrooz esmam ham bardaar -------------------------- wipe my name out from this day on

Be roozaaye bade taghvime ru divaar ------------------ about those bad days of the calendar on the wall
    nemidunam cheraa in ghadr badbinam ------------------ I don’t know why I’m this much pessimistic
    ke hatta tooye royaa ham kenaare to ------------------ so that even in dreams beside you
    ye chizi ro shabihe saaye mibinam ---------------------- I see everything as shadows
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Soorati_Angel said:

thank you!! ^_^
    I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
    - Rumi