Laguna Beach Identify It!

Thread: Laguna Beach Identify It!

Tags: None
  1. ipodfreak101 said:

Unhappy Laguna Beach Identify It!

ok, I'm sorry that this is another laguna beach post but please help me!!

Wat is the name of the song on the first episode of season three, when they go in the hot tub?
    It goes something like "so i wanna spend my life with you, yeah you"

please tell me the artist and name.
  2. XProfanitySucksX said:

Default Laguna Beach Identify It!! POST INQURIES HERE!!

ok on the preview for this weeks episode (episode 5, 9/20) theres a song when tessa goes to camerons party and he kisses jessica. PLZ someone help me out, i would really appreciate it. its a guy singing but i couldnt get any of the words in time. thanks!
  3. cortneyth said:

Question Laguna Beach Season Three Song

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song from the San Diego episode where Cameron comes to meet Jessica on the beach. It's something like 'coming back to you' or something like that...any help would be great!

Lunarcadia said:

"All At Once" - The Fray

??
    http://www.lunarcadia.com/
  5. cortneyth said:

Talking that was it

Thanks! That was it!
  6. tays said:

Default hey

im not sure about that one but whats the name of the bit of music thats being played at the beginning and the end when it says next time on laguna beach or previously on laguna beach?
  7. XProfanitySucksX said:

ok i found it. its "It Ends Tonight" by the all american rejects.
  8. angelx6191 said:

Default Laguna music

Does anyone know what the song played at the end of tonights Laguna episode was..if u need recall, it was the one of the winter formal..it kinda sounded like kelly clarkson but i cant find it..anyone know?!
  9. cdiorangel said:

Does anyone know the song that played when LC and Stephen and them went to Mexico for her birthday, when he lifted her up after leaving some restuarant and kissed her forehead? its a slow song
  10. adri34girl said:

the song that plas at the end of the winter formal episode (the very end... meaning when kyndra and nikki are talking) is called long way to happy by pink
  11. Lucy_b1 said:

does anyone know the name or artist of the song that they play loads something about you and me? it was played after lauren and jason went on their first date and were kissing in the pool?
  12. angelx6191 said:

thank you!!!
  13. hacka said:

Smile Plz Help, Desperate!!

Hey guys im in desperate need of these 2 songs ive heard on Laguna Beach Season 2. The first one is in the beginning episode of "boys are like purses" when Stephen and Dieter go to the beach to surf, i dont know most of the lyrics, but its rock and it goes something like "ill tell you, ill tell you..."

The second song which is driving me nuts is in the episode "The end of the beginning", when Jason picks up LC to go to his grandfathers house, and this song is playing, im guessing the words go like "when i see you waking, god its a feeling i miss most"...

PLEASE, IM BEYOND DESPERATE, ITS DRIVING ME NUTS.
  14. CHEERPC07 said:

Spend my Life by Slaughter maybe?!?!?
  15. yaya15 said:

Default help me i love it but dont know it lol

does ne one know that song that is playin in alexs car in the third season i think the 1 or 2 eppisode when her and the other alex come back to laguna and r goin 4 lunch with jess and taylor
  16. music head said:

Default Laguna beach song

Does anyone know the song from the laguna beach winter formal episode when the do an overview of the crowd dancing? The only lyrics I know are "this is the ....." help.
  17. music head said:

Default laguna beach season 3 song

Help! It is the song played when the camera shows everyone dancing on the dance floor. It is a rock song and the only lyrics I can make out are "this is the ......" anyone know the artist and song title?
  18. naplm said:

Default Namé of song §ong! Season 5 ep. 7

Im looking for the song in season 5 episode 7.

the song comes on at the end of the episode when they all are around the pool with girls and then the song kicks on i think when bam and another dude go down the slide together.

Dico is mouthing the lyrics to the camera.
  19. petey said:

can ne1 tell me the name of the song that played wen lauren and steven are in cabo for laurens birthday its in season 2 episode 3 its towards the end of the episode
  20. Kool-chick123 said:

Heyy there yaya15 the song that Alex and Alex are singing along to on their way to lunch with Jess and Taylor is called LOVE by Ashlee Simpson