hello everyone at allthelyrics - i am in desperate need of finding a song. I will pay $5 to whom ever can help me find this song via paypal. I will include as much details as possible.

The artist - i don't know the artist name but the artist was a male who played guitar.

When - i seen the music video in the late 90's around 1996 - 1999. Other artist who had hot songs around this time were fiona apple, oasis.

What was he singing: The music video was a music video about him being heart broken or a breakup over a girl. He was standing in a room/closet singing his guitar and other instruments.

Lyrics: I don't remember the lyrics word for word but i do remember him saying "Don't break my heart dum dum dum, don't heart my soul dum dum dum baybe don't break my heart dum dum dum, don't heart my soul dum dum dum". I am willing to hum the tone of the song and email it to whom ever may have an idea of who sang this song.

Please - i will pay for someone who can identify this song. The genre rock, debuted on MTV 90's erra. It was a single male in the video and it's not toto. Kindly reply if anyone may have some info on who this artist maybe. Thanks.