Googoosh Music Academy - Man Haminam

Thread: Googoosh Music Academy - Man Haminam

Tags: None

NorthernLights said:

Default Googoosh Music Academy - Man Haminam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YPYQP6yupA

English translation anyone?
    Last edited by afsaneh; 06-14-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Googoosh Music Academy - Man Haminam

Man Haminam (This is me)

Roo be in hesaare tardeed o sokoot -------------------------------- in front of this barrier of silence and hesitation
    Roo be in doraahiye hamishegee ------------------------------------ in front of this constant dilemma

Sarneveshtam tooye dastaaye kee bood? ------------------------ in whose hands was my destiny ?
    Be kodoom samte maseere zendegee? --------------------------- Where is the life’s way?

Roo be in aayineye ghaddi too otaagh ---------------------------- in front of this full-length mirror in the room
    Kenaare saaz o taraaneh mishinam ------------------------------- I sit next to musical instrument and the song’s lyrics

Hame goftan zendegeet hadar mire ------------------------------ everyone said your life would be wasted
    Zendegeem hamine o man haminam ----------------------------- this is my life and this is who I am

Taaze daaram be khodam khoo mikonam ----------------------- I am just adapting to my own self
    Aasheghaane be shomaa roo mikonam -------------------------- I face you with all my love

Sarneshtamo too dastaam migiram ------------------------------- I take my destiny in my hands
    Mishkanam telesmo jaadoo mikonam ---------------------------- I use magic and break the spell

Age sahne vaase man jaaee nadaasht ---------------------------- if the scene did not have any place for me
    Too delam ziyaafate taraane bood ---------------------------------- there would be songs’ feast in my heart

Mage bargaaye ketaabe madreseh -------------------------------- were the pages of school books
    Jaaye mashghe she’raaye aasheghaane bood ------------------- the place for practicing love poems?

In hame taraaneye ghadimi o ----------------------------------------- this much old songs
    In hame sadaayi ke nemirese ------------------------------------------ and this much voice which is not heard

Vaase in setaarehaaye gomshodeh --------------------------------- for all these lost stars
    Dele har taraaneyi delvaapase --------------------------------------- every song’s heart is worried

Rooberooye aayandeye noor o sedaa ------------------------------ in front of the future of light and voice
    Jaddaro baayad taa entehaa beram --------------------------------- I should go along the road to its end

Beram o be aarezoohaam beresam ---------------------------------- go and reach my wishes
    Aaberoomo peeshe aayineh bekharam ----------------------------- and keep my grace in front of the mirror
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

NorthernLights said:

Thanks!