SOLVED:Unknown Track

Thread: SOLVED:Unknown Track

Tags: guitar, rock, unknown artist

Hisky said:

Default SOLVED:Unknown Track

I have had these lyrics from a rock song stuck in my head for the last few weeks now and i just cannot place them anywhere. I think that i heard this song a long time ago.

The few lyrics i remember are (i think) part of the chorus of the song. They are sung by a male and begin with an unusual, long noise which i presume is meant to be the sound of a car driving off (?) and i will type as "Aaaaaeeeeeyyaooow..." although that probably looks ridiculous :P
    Next, after a pause the man then sings: "...and [she] goes away..." and this is i believe followed by a guitar riff and that is all i have.

If anyone has any ideas of the name of this track please let me know!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Hisky; 02-12-2016 at 08:13 AM.

2. jp12345 said:

Metallica - Fuel ?
    Sugar Ray - RPM ?

Hisky said:

Thankyou for replying but neither song you suggested were the one i am looking for.

Perhaps i shouldn't of used the term 'Rock' in my description - although i don't remember much about the song i have in mind i do know that it is not as 'heavy' as the tracks you put forward. Not that you should of known this!

Hisky said:

Default Finally!

I heard it on the radio this morning.

Because i just hate to leave things unfinished, i'l wrap this old thread up:

[SQpOtdZdnPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpOtdZdnPQ[/video]