2 songs HELP!!

Thread: 2 songs HELP!!

Tags: None
  1. jenneb said:

Default 2 songs HELP!!

I am trying to find the name and band of two songs. One is from the early 1990'2 and the only lyric I can remember is "Jezebel in Hell" and the other is from late 90's early 2000's and is metal. It has a man with a deeeep voice, kinda goth sounding and it begins something like "Across upon your bedroom wall, ..... fall from grace." Another lyric that stands out is"....and between her thighs.' I know it isn't myuch but anything would be helpful. Thanks!

2. montannie-annie said:

Hi jenneb~

I found the songs I think you're trying to identify. I seriously hesitated to post the names of them here and I definitely won't be posting the lyrics---they are both SO messed up.

~Annie

Song: Christian Woman
    Artist: Type O Negative

jetstew said:

Anything by Type O Negative is definitely messed up. Good call Annie.

4. montannie-annie said:

Hi jetstew~

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to post that but....... I'm not familiar with Type O Negative's stuff and my jaw just dropped when I read the lyrics. Offensive in every way IMO. By the way, while I have the chance I just want to say I love this site and appreciate everything you and the other moderators do, and the time you take to make it possible and run smoothly.

~Annie

5. b-man said:

the "fall from grace" maby comes from Korn? "freak on a leash" maybe?