nago khisiye cheshato
    be kasi neshon nemidi
    heife omri ke talaf shod
    paye eshghi ke nadidi

toye gosheye otagham
    ye sabad gole shekaste
    atre dastaye latifet
    ye rozi roshon neshaste

Into english, or russian, or turkish plsss))
    cocuklugumda korktugum o yalnizliga asigim simdi...
    چشم عشق كور است

afsaneh said:

Default Ehsan Gheibi - Khisiye cheshmat

Khisiye cheshmat
    dampness of your eyes

lahzeh lahzeh gozare omr --------------------------------------------- every second the life passes
    mesle ine ke to miri --------------------------------------------------- it’s like you are leaving
    doone doone khaateraatam ------------------------------------------- every memory of mine
    to mikhaay azam begiri ----------------------------------------------- you want to grab from me

nagoo mesle baare aval ----------------------------------------------- don’t say that like the first time
    dastamo dobaare khundi ---------------------------------------------- you’ve seen through me
    beine moondan yaa namoondan -------------------------------------- among staying and leaving
    to sare doraahi moondi ----------------------------------------------- you’re stuck in a dilemma

nago khisiye cheshaato ----------------------------------------------- don’t say the tears of your eyes
    be kasi neshoon nemidi ----------------------------------------------- that you don’t show it to others
    heife omri ke talaf shod ----------------------------------------------- alas for the life that got wasted
    paaye eshghi ke nadidi ------------------------------------------------ because of a love you didn’t receive

tooye gosheye otaagham --------------------------------------------- at the corner of my room
    ye sabad gole shekaste ----------------------------------------------- lays a basket full of broken flowers
    atre dastaaye latifet --------------------------------------------------- the scent of your tender hands
    ye roozi rooshon neshaste --------------------------------------------- remains on them

fekre ashkamo nakon cheshamaam aadat mikonan ----------------- don’t worry about my tears, my eyes will get use to it
    aasemon be cheshme khisam daare hesaadat mikone -------------- the sky envies my wet eyes
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Guven said:

Thank u very very Much ) mersi