برای دیدن تو که شهسوار عشقی
    ثانیه ها رو میشمرم
    من از یه دنیا دل میبرم
    برای دیدن تو ثانیه ها رو میشمرم
    برای دیدن تو من از یه دنیا دل میبرم
    برای دیدن تو هزار بار میمیرم
    ثانیه ها رو مشمرم
    من از یه دنیا دل میبرم
    Last edited by afsaneh; 06-19-2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Hengameh - Barayeh Didaneh To

Barayeh Didaneh To
    (to see you)

Be eshghe to gereftaaram -------------------------------------- I’m a captive in your love
    Dar een donyaa to ro daaram ---------------------------------- I have you in this world
    To ro taa jun be tan daaram ----------------------------------- until I am alive
    Dige tanhaa nemizaaram --------------------------------------- I’ll not leave you alone

Man ghese-gooye eshgham ----------------------------------- I am a storyteller of love
    To behtarin kalaami -------------------------------------------- you are the best word
    Ghashangtarin khiyaali ---------------------------------------- the best figment
    Ke har nafas baahaami ----------------------------------------- that is with me in my every breath

Vaghti toee kenaaram ------------------------------------------- when you’re beside me
    Aasemoon aabi range -------------------------------------------- the sky is azure
    Miyaam be didane to -------------------------------------------- I come to meet you
    Donyaa baa to ghashange -------------------------------------- the world gets beautiful with you

baraye didane to ------------------------------------------------- in order to see you
    dast migiram faanoose maah ----------------------------------- I take the moon’s lantern with my hands
    telesme raaho mishkanam -------------------------------------- I break the spell of the moon
    migzaram az shabe siyaah ------------------------------------- and pass the dark night

be gooshe kuh o dar o dasht ----------------------------------- to the mountains and field’s ears
    esmeto faryaad mizanam -------------------------------------- I shout your name
    taa har jaa hasti beshnavi --------------------------------------- so that wherever you are you’ll hear
    ke tanhaa aasheghet manam ----------------------------------- that I am your only lover
    (x2)

baraye didane to ------------------------------------------------- in order to see you
    saaniye haa ro mishmoram ------------------------------------- I count the seconds
    man az ye donyaa del miboram -------------------------------- I ignore a world
    hezaar baar mimiram -------------------------------------------- I die hundreds of times
    dobaare man joon migiram -------------------------------------- I get born again

dast migiram faanoose maah ----------------------------------- I take the moon’s lantern with my hands
    telesme raaho mishkanam -------------------------------------- I break the spell of the moon
    migzaram az shabe siyaah ------------------------------------- and pass the dark night

vase dobaare didanet ------------------------------------------- to see you once more
    misham gole aghaaghiaa --------------------------------------- I become acacia flower
    taa zire paahaat bemiram -------------------------------------- to die under your pace
    par par besham tu jaadehaa ----------------------------------- and be scattered petals on the road

saaniye haa ro mishmoram ------------------------------------- I count the seconds
    ke shahsavaare eshghi ------------------------------------------ who are love’s knight
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare