Looking for a good translation and if it is possible a transcription. راحت البال

Thread: Looking for a good translation and if it is possible a transcription. راحت البال

Tags: None

Gelcir Olivio Rubin said:

Question Looking for a good translation and if it is possible a transcription. راحت البال

I found this song very expressing and strong, however I couldn't find anything on Internet that could have helped understand it. I saw the video and heard the song several times. As I said it sounds wonderful, but I'm really a illiterate in Arabic. I'm learning something but myself, as I'm able to grasp the written and phonetic systems, however this will take to long. I really appreciate any help.

راحت البال

آهآهآهآهآهآهآهآهآه آهآهآهآهآهآهآهآهآه

الى متى تشتكي و تلوم يكفيك ضيق و عنى وهموم
    الى متى تشتكي الأيام كل شئ في هالزمن مقسوم

أدي صلاتك على كل حال تلقى بصلاتك هداة البال
    دام العمر آخره الآجال وماشي في هالزمان يدوم
    أدي صلاتك على كل حال تلقى بصلاتك هداة البال
    دام العمر آخره الآجال وماشي في هالزمان يدوم

الدايم الله وكل شئ فان الخالق المعطي الرحمان
    اذا مال صدرك الامان نستغفر الخالق القيوم

ذنوبنا مامثلها ذنوب متى متى من الذنوب نتوب
    ما نحسب الحاسب للمكتوب و لا نحاتي ملام و لـوم
    ذنوبنا مامثلها ذنوب متى متى من الذنوب نتوب
    مانحسب الحاسب للمكتوب والله ولا نحاتي ملام ولوم

نور هدنياك بالقرآن به تجلي الهم و الأحـزان
    وأرفق بمن هدته الأزمان زكي وصلي وصوم وقوم

أيام من يأمن الأيام يطوف عام ويجينا عام
    مهما نعاني من الألام نطيح لكن بعزم نقوم
    أيام من يأمن الأيام يطوف عام ويجينا عام
    مهما نعاني من الألام نطيح لكن بعزم نقوم

ياما فقدنا أعز الناس كم ضاقت في بعدهم الأنفاس
    لكن أبد ماضنانا البأس بالله يا كـم قوة العزوم

نسألك ربي الرضا عنا يارب من ذنبنا تبنا
    تبنا ويا رب ترحمنا نرجيك عطفك ولطفك دوم
    نسألك ربي الرضا عنا يارب من ذنبنا تبنا
    تبنا ويا رب ترحمنا نرجيك عطفك ولطفك دوم

2. jp12345 said:

This is what came out in Google Translate. It should give you an idea what they are talking about:

began to mind Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah how long complain and blame enough for a narrow and meant and worries how long complained days everything in Halzimn divided by how long complain and blame enough for a narrow and meant and worries how long complained days everything in Halzimn divided led prayers in any case received Beslatk remission of mind as long as old etcetera deadlines and walking in Halzman lasts led prayers in any case received Beslatk remission of mind as long as old etcetera deadlines and walking in Halzman lasts Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah how long complain and blame enough for a narrow and meant and concerns for how long complains days everything in Halzimn divided dime God and everything, the creator Muti Rahman if money chest safety نستغفر Creator Gayoom sins Mamthelha sins when Matthew sins repent what I daresay computer for written and does not نحاتي Malam and blame our sins Mamthelha sins when Matthew sins repent Manhsp computer for written and God does not نحاتي Malam and blaming Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah how long complain and blame enough for a narrow and meant and worries how long complained days everything in Halzimn divided Noor Hdnyak Koran by the manifestation of concern and grief and enclose including Hdth times Zaki and pray and fast and folk days of jamon days cruising general and Egina in whatever suffering from pains نطيح but with determination we days of jamon days cruising in and Egina in whatever suffering from pains نطيح but with determination we Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah how long complain and blame enough for a narrow and meant and worries how long complained days everything in Halzimn divided Yama lost the dearest people how narrowed in after them breaths but Forever Madhanana bass Allah O km power plucks ask Lord satisfaction us Lord of our guilt straw straw O Lord of mercy Nerjeek Atvk and kindness Dom ask Lord satisfaction us Lord of our guilt straw straw O Lord of mercy Nerjeek Atvk and kindness Dom Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahah