Looking for the name of a song

Thread: Looking for the name of a song

Tags: None
  1. dutchfarmgirl said:

Default Looking for the name of a song

I am looking for a song that may be foreign. I know now it is definitely a song since I just heard it on TV on the weather channel while they were showing the weekly forecast. I think it is foreign since I can't understand what they are singing in the song. lol
    I saw the video a long time ago and liked the sound of the song but never caught the name of the song or the singer. Honestly I always thought it was U2 but I am probably not even close. lol
    It may be Arabic or Indian(India). All I seem to pick up on the lyrics easy enough to remember is "ye lei ye lei". I know that may not be enough to help. I wish I knew more.
    It has been driving me crazy for some reason for many years to find it.
    In the video that I can best describe was the lead singer either driving in a car or getting a ride. The other singer in the video was just shown standing and singing. It was a dark background video. Very purple.
    This is all I can remember so I hope it helps. Thank you.
    I really hope to get help here. I posted on another site and have been very deeply disappointed by the administrators being very immature and disrespectful.

2. findingsongs said:

maybe you are talking about this song:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wZDU-DDTOU

3. dutchfarmgirl said:

No that's not it. It's a 90s may be early 2000s song.

milica said:

Oh my, that's pretty easy I think:

[C3lWwBslWqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg[/video]

I hope I got it right