Piano Classic - Sounds like classical or a Movie Soundtrack

Thread: Piano Classic - Sounds like classical or a Movie Soundtrack

Tags: None

djenergyro said:

Default Piano Classic - Sounds like classical or a Movie Soundtrack

Closed Topic.
    Many topics about this track.
    Last edited by djenergyro; 03-17-2017 at 08:29 AM.

djenergyro said:

Please Help!

3. BlueNileFan said:

You may still be right djenergyro, but it's duration and sound remind me of thousands of atmospheric pieces in 'production music' libraries often favored by broadcasters. This makes for a tough search. imho. Let's hope I'm wrong and please be patient.

Have you tried communicating with relations with the public of that particular network show? The story is very well identified. Big network shows usually keep detailed scripts of each story for production purposes. A positive attitude and a good person are often all that's needed. Maybe time your call just after lunch when people are not yet in full production rush and are less stressed or tired.
    Without getting a specific answer for the song, you could try to narrow the search by asking what production music company they use or if they use OSTs and if any documents are available..

djenergyro said:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNileFan View Post
    You may still be right djenergyro, but it's duration and sound remind me of thousands of atmospheric pieces in 'production music' libraries often favored by broadcasters. This makes for a tough search. imho. Let's hope I'm wrong and please be patient.

Have you tried communicating with relations with the public of that particular network show? The story is very well identified. Big network shows usually keep detailed scripts of each story for production purposes. A positive attitude and a good person are often all that's needed. Maybe time your call just after lunch when people are not yet in full production rush and are less stressed or tired.
    Without getting a specific answer for the song, you could try to narrow the search by asking what production music company they use or if they use OSTs and if any documents are available..
    Hi mate and thanks for the reply! Yes, of course the first thing i do before i post this song was to ask directly to television where he made ​​this show, and have not received a reply from them! Remember that this TV show is from 2012! Thanks in advance!