weird music video

Thread: weird music video

Tags: None

rocknroller566 said:

Question weird music video

Just because i want to, i want to find who sang this song i remember a number of years ago (2004 or 2005) i seen a music video on ytv that they played quite frequently late at night have no idea who sang it any lyrics i dont think it's a terribly old song but i remember the music video quite well becuase it was very weird and creepey and i almost got nightmares from it, the music video revolved around this guy who singing the song but his mouth was computerized and it was much larger and opened wider than any mouth really can, the guy was nerdy looking and had glasses, at one point the same computerized mouth was on the side of a house making it look like the house was singing, also at one point the nerdy guy was dancing with a good looking chick in his underwear, i remember my older brother and sister always made fun of it, i did too, but being much younger i was geuinelly freaked out by it's content. Just for old times sake anybody know about this weird weird music video?

rocknroller566 said:

anybody? I looked all over google for this song by the video, thinking because it's so strange it would turn up, but it did'nt!
    Last edited by rocknroller566; 07-22-2013 at 09:11 AM.

rocknroller566 said:

Not even one peson has a wild guess?

4. jp12345 said:

It sounds like something Peter Gabriel would do...

rocknroller566 said:

I don't know, i remembered it being a newer sound

6. TheMusicLuvR said:

The only REALLY strange video I remember from that time was the one for I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco, and that's nothing like what you're describing.

The video for "Lies" by the Thompson Twins sounds more like what you're describing, but that's from about 1983.

It sounds like your video is from the early 90s. Did you try actually calling your brother or sister to ask them what it was?

And if neither of them know, which of the above videos was it most like?

rocknroller566 said:

It could be the Thompson Twins we might have just assumed it was newer.

Nope it's not the Thompson Twins, although that was very strange probably more so than the one I'm thinking of.
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 08-02-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: please use Edit Post

8. TheMusicLuvR said:

I know they wouldn't play this on a TV station, but was it ANYTHING like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPC394nzLQ

Or a Europop music video, like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQAZh5T8FI

rocknroller566 said:

No it was none of those... think the song was more of an Indie rock song or alternitive not a slow song but kinda of a sad sound to it...