I recycle zealous rappers like a bum with cans, I could drop ten records in a minute but still not advance, it's a joke what Hip Hop is all about when it's on mainstream, hell anymore there ain't even music on M.T.V, but I'll do my best to reap what I sow and tear the world at it seams I can let the flow go and take a mountain downstream, but I try to rap about the truth and stay true to me, not about guns, drugs, and dodgin' the police. I may have ran a few times or so, but it ain't for reasons like flippin' imaginary kilos uh coke, but don't provoke a beast that tamed in its cage, cause once the leash is broken you'll unleash it's rage. I preach to a choir that be deaf but not dumb, they just act oblivious to the world around 'em, but it ain't a problem for me that can be solved, I'm a solo kinda guy, push a ***** off a mountain just to see how fast she fall. As a matter of fact I'll serve a platter back to a **** rapper tryin' to outsmart the man that spits faster than a viper, GT or reptile I'll still make more hits than a gate and a piper, they say "listen to the boy as he tries to attack fame and bring down the best" but I tell em listen *****, I done slayed the game and I ain't even start my quest..