Is this rap section dead

Thread: Is this rap section dead

Tags: None
  1. Tyler6270 said:

Default Is this rap section dead

I was noticing that every time I post a new thread, ain't nobody criticizin' it, is this site dead?
    I was writin' raps down in my head, and when I put 'em on here, there ain't any comments, is this site dead?
    I was writing from a sharp tip to a dull piece uh lead, but when no comments arisen I said, is this site dead?

Just a little freestyle off of the top of my dome.. tryin' to uh.. type as I go
    Now I may make a mistake or two, but gimme a sec I gotta just get n' the groove
    Start thinkin' of some clever lines and **** to say, hopefully I'll get good enough to do 'em both any time uh day.

Drop stop and let the beat go, I don't need any background music I play the accapella role
    I can muster up some lyrics from the back of a throat, it don't even mater if the throat is my own
    But I like to see what others think about the music I write, but when I put them on this site I notice something just uh.. ain't quite right?
    I ignore it and then I keep producing the rhymes that in time I hope can at least earn me a dime so I can.. finally claim to get mine!
    But I never know what people think if I can't get any comments on my raps, kinda sucks seeing a good site start to uh.. Dwindle off the map..
    With a... lack of knowledge and a plastic aptitude. MC's play off new ones with sarcastic attitudes. but.. look at Hop and Diabolical too. Right?
    Both nobodies in the bidness for the longest time, so called "witless" rappers just on the grind, but as a witness I sat back and watched 'em grow
    Crawled from the bottom up to reach the top and show that they can hit if given the shot to drop, and that willin' to win, yeah, even fight.

2. Levi Pruett said:

I agree
    Twista Prueit