İrem Derici - Düşler Ülkesinin Gelgit Akıllısı

Thread: İrem Derici - Düşler Ülkesinin Gelgit Akıllısı

Tags: None
  1. Askkolik_TZ said:

Default İrem Derici - Düşler Ülkesinin Gelgit Akıllısı

Hello everyone. I've been searching for translation to this song, but didn't have much luck. I would be thankful to anyone who translates "Düşler Ülkesinin Gelgit Akıllısı".

Gittin mi sahiden gittin mi
    Bir devir daha bitti mi böyle
    Sen hep biraz benim kalmıştın
    E hep kalamazdın ya öyle

Mühim haber tez duyulur malum
    Rüyasını da gördüm önce
    Açıkcası biraz buruldum
    Ama sevindim de duyunca

Üzülme üzülürüm kıyamam sana
    Bilirsin kötü söz diyemem sana
    Ben düşler ülkesinin gelgit akıllısıyım
    Ayrılık hakikaten sonradan koydu bana

Ne emeğini inkar etmem
    Ne hakkını ödemem mümkün
    Hakkettiğin içine sinsin
    Oof sen altın kalpli bir adamsın

Üzülme üzülürüm kıyamam sana
    Bilirsin kötü söz diyemem sana
    Ben düşler ülkesinin gelgit akıllısıyım
    Ayrılık hakikaten sonradan koydu bana

Benim hemen geceye akmam lazım
    Bu gece beyoğlunu yıkmam lazım
    Anı için ruhuna orta yerinde
    Pasajın çiçek gibi ah be cancağızım

2. arduus said:

Gittin mi sahiden gittin mi Did you leave, did you truly leave?
    Bir devir daha bitti mi böyle Does another era/period come to an end like that?
    Sen hep biraz benim kalmıştın You always remained a little mine (you always belonged to me in a way)
    E hep kalamazdın ya öyle But I understand that couldn't last forever like that

Mühim haber tez duyulur malum Important news travel fast, you know
    Rüyasını da gördüm önce I also dreamt about it before
    Açıkcası biraz buruldum To be honest, I was a little hurt
    Ama sevindim de duyunca But it also made me happy when I heard it

Üzülme üzülürüm kıyamam sana Don't be sad or I'll be sad, I don't want nothing bad happens to you
    Bilirsin kötü söz diyemem sana You know that I can't swear at you
    Ben düşler ülkesinin gelgit akıllısıyım I am the one who has a mind with ebb and flows (someone who doesn't have a stable state of mind and can act and react quite unexpectedly) from the realm of dreams
    Ayrılık hakikaten sonradan koydu bana I felt the sorrow of separation much later

Ne emeğini inkar etmem Neither I can deny the pains you took
    Ne hakkını ödemem mümkün Nor I can make it up to you
    Hakkettiğin içine sinsin May you get whatever you wish
    Oof sen altın kalpli bir adamsın Oh you are a man with a golden heart

Üzülme üzülürüm kıyamam sana Don't be sad or I'll be sad, I don't want nothing bad happens to you
    Bilirsin kötü söz diyemem sana You know that I can't swear at you
    Ben düşler ülkesinin gelgit akıllısıyım I am the one who has a mind with ebb and flows (someone who doesn't have a stable state of mind and can act and react quite unexpectedly) from the realm of dreams
    Ayrılık hakikaten sonradan koydu bana I felt the sorrow of separation much later

Benim hemen geceye akmam lazım I need to go out to party immediately
    Bu gece beyoğlunu yıkmam lazım I need to party all the night in Beyoğlu (is the district where all the night life is)
    Anahit'in ruhuna orta yerinde In the name of Anahit (Armenian god of fertility), in the middle of the square
    Pasajın çiçek gibi ah be cancağızım Your passage is flower-like, oh dear

*I am quite shocked how it ended, I don't understand why Sezen wrote the last verse, it doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the song and it is quite complicated to interpret.
    Hiç yara almadan aynadan geçemezsin... (I can provide translations in English, German, Spanish upon request, just add my name in your post and the language you want)

3. Askkolik_TZ said:

Believe me, I had no idea Sezen wrote the song, lyrics and the music. After reading you translation, I must say, it was describing my situation. I felt every word. As for the last verse, I sometimes just go out and party, just to forget. My opinion.
    Thanks arduus.