Throw up this here beat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHJs0Wq82fY
Then! I type the time I stopped my freestyle, and someone does their's on the point on, and posts the time they stopped ect.. ?

I'm infected.. sick from what I had just ingested, take any verse n digest it without the use of an intestine.. Can't be bested, mastered the rhythm n the game without bein' tested, bout to blow up this drop like I've never been restin.. killed by lethal injection by lyrics as weapons, ready to kill the next mc that wants to learn the lesson step to me and you and death gonna be besties.. Drop hits: I fell from the top but came back with wings from the gods, rap better without false idols a good head n clear thoughts. you use intricate webs made of words to seem raw, but I eclipse any skill you thought you saw i done been evolved, I enmesh vacuous minds and enthrall those that claims no flaws with prodigious scripts originated from egyptian walls. you claim to be the best but I don't already proved I'm the best of em all, I'd peace out but I got more so I'll continue on, blow up the beat like japan gettin bombed...

49 seconds!