Arash ft. Helena - Arash

Thread: Arash ft. Helena - Arash

Tags: None

Ecoliqua said:

Default Arash ft. Helena - Arash

Hi All!

Vanda, azizam, thank you again for your translations. Following your advice, I am downloading music form Moein (Mohamad Nouri I cannot find in Limewire -the program I use to download music. I have a Mac,so i cannot use e-mule or the alike).

I also had this song Boro, boro from Arash, and I also like, but i like better another one wich title I do not have. In the video you can see th guy going to a party with lots of girls and they are all trying to flirt with him and the girl he really likes get upset because of the spectacle and leave the party, the guy runs behind her,etc, etc..

I translate (in my own Farsi):

orash behave mikam doset doran
    tun dunia fa ha toro doran
    orash
    bi to man tan hojan

The refrain is "ore, ore, bahare..."

Could you please also translate this song?... I also like it very much.

Merci Vanda!

Simple girl, I am happy you feel better. Please stay with us! :-)

Saan, listen to Baran by Omid. It is also about rain ;-) and I think you will like it.

nice dreams to all of you,

laura

saan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    better. Please stay with us! :-)

Saan, listen to Baran by Omid. It is also about rain ;-) and I think you will like it.
    Thanks for the recommendation Ecoliqua. But you can also recommend non-rain related songs if you want

Ecoliqua said:

:-)
    well, I was joking reagrding the rain thing. Actually, i would recomend any of the musics from wich a requested the lyrics to Vanda. Did you already hear any of those?

nooresabz said:

Hi All!

Vanda, azizam, thank you again for your translations. Following your advice, I am downloading music form Moein (Mohamad Nouri I cannot find in Limewire -the program I use to download music. I have a Mac,so i cannot use e-mule or the alike).

I also had this song Boro, boro from Arash, and I also like, but i like better another one wich title I do not have. In the video you can see th guy going to a party with lots of girls and they are all trying to flirt with him and the girl he really likes get upset because of the spectacle and leave the party, the guy runs behind her,etc, etc..

I translate (in my own Farsi):

orash behave mikam doset doran
    tun dunia fa ha toro doran
    orash
    bi to man tan hojan

The refrain is "ore, ore, bahare..."

Could you please also translate this song?... I also like it very much.

Merci Vanda!

Simple girl, I am happy you feel better. Please stay with us! :-)

nice dreams to all of you,

laura
    I tried to translate this off of the music video, so if the audio version of the song is different, I apologize. The main parts should all be the same. Hope this helps

(Helena)
    Arash behet migam dooset daaram/Arash, I'm telling you that I love you
    too in donya faghat toro daaram/I have only you in this world
    Arash, bi to man tanhaayam/Arash, without you I am lonely
    gooshet baa man baasheh, toro doost daaram/Listen to me, I love you

(Arash)
    Tak o tanhaa tooye in otagh bi to hastam/I am all alone in this room, without you
    Hala bi to inja dar be dar baroon mibareh/It's raining without you here
    Too in shabe bahari, to door az man/In this spring night, you're far from me
    Biya inja setareh, be man begoo areh/Come here, star, tell me "yes" (note: Setareh = star, also a feminine name)

(Helena)
    Areh areh bahare, miyam pishet dobare/Yes, yes, it's spring, I will come to you again
    Arash bi to sardame, ey eshghe man/Arash, without you I'm cold, O my love.
    Areh areh bahare, emshab del bigharaare/Yes, yes, it's spring; tonight the heart is restless
    Arash to maale mani, ey eshghe man/Arash, you're mine, O my love

(Arash)
    Zendegi ba to kheyli khoobe/Life is wonderful with you
    Harvaght to inja hasti, hamash bahare/Anytime you're here, it's always spring
    Dast be dast nazanin ba ham baashim/Hand in hand, dear, let's be together (note: Nazanin = dear, also a feminine name)
    Esmamo seda kon, be man begoo areh/Call my name, tell me "yes"

(Helena)
    Areh areh bahare, miyam pishet dobare/Yes, yes, it's spring, I will come to you again
    Arash bi to sardame, ey eshghe man/Arash, without you I'm cold, O my love.
    Areh areh bahare, emshab del bigharare/Yes, yes, it's spring; tonight the heart is restless
    Arash to maale mani, ey eshghe man/Arash, you're mine, O my love

Ecoliqua said:

oh! thanks, thanks, Nooresabz, It is really nice to understand the lyrics. And they dont seem to be difficult anyway: live, heart, alone, I love you... It is a really great feeling to understand some things :-). But, why is the song named "Helena"?...
    Well, as it seems we have more people around translating, i would like to have some translations from Googoosh:

--Ahooye eshgh
    --Dokhtare darya (this was the first Iranian song I ever hear in my life)
    --Parandeh

Pol (what means Pol?!... My second surname is Pol :-). In spain everybody has 2 surnames, the first one from your father and the second from your mother, and kids will inherit the first one of each parent. So Pol is the surname of the father of my mother.

Well, thank you in advance to the ones who help translating,

Laura

nooresabz said:

oh! thanks, thanks, Nooresabz, It is really nice to understand the lyrics. And they dont seem to be difficult anyway: live, heart, alone, I love you... It is a really great feeling to understand some things :-). But, why is the song named "Helena"?...
    Well, as it seems we have more people around translating, i would like to have some translations from Googoosh:

--Ahooye eshgh
    --Dokhtare darya (this was the first Iranian song I ever hear in my life)
    --Parandeh

Pol (what means Pol?!... My second surname is Pol :-). In spain everybody has 2 surnames, the first one from your father and the second from your mother, and kids will inherit the first one of each parent. So Pol is the surname of the father of my mother.

Well, thank you in advance to the ones who help translating,

Laura
    The song is called "Arash, Arash" and it features Helena. The part that I put "Helena" means that it's Helena that's singing.

"Pol" = bridge

Ecoliqua said:

Sorry for the mess:

--"Pol" is also another song...

Ecoliqua said:

:-( yes... how fool I am... You know, is 6:30 here in Spain and I have just woken up...
    But your answer was so fast!
    So Bridge... Laura Bridge! Sounds nice! :-)

Ecoliqua said:

By the way, the song is called "Arash, Arash" or "Areh, Areh"?...

nooresabz said:

By the way, the song is called "Arash, Arash" or "Areh, Areh"?...
    My apologies, I messed up, it's called "Arash". Short and simple

Gawain2112 said:

good job guys.
    The media loves their latest tragic suicide,
    They exploit it, then patened it,
    And profit from the people who died.
    -Nevermore

Ecoliqua said:

By the way, could anybody please post the Persian fonts of the lyrics of the song "Arash"?. I cannot find them in the net... :-(
    And, could anyone tell me where can i find lyrics of songs in Farsi with Persian letters?

Gracias!! :-)

addoosha said:

Dear Laura,

Here is ur song

Enjoy!

آرش بهت مي گم دوست دارم
    تو اين دنيا فقط تورو دارم
    آآآآآآرش
    بي تو من تنهايم
    گوشت با من باشه تورو دوس دارم

تک و تنها توي اين اتاق بي تو هستم
    حالا بي تو اينجا در بدر بارون مي باره
    توي اين شب بهاري تو دووووور از من
    بيا اينجا ستاره به من بگو آره

آره آره بهاره ميام پيشت دوباره
    آرش بي تو سردمه اي عشق من
    آره آره بهاره امشب دل بي قراره
    آرش تو مال مني اي عشق من

زندگي با تو خيلي خوبه
    هر وقت تو اينجا هستي همش بهاره
    دست به دست نازنين با هم باشيم
    اسممو صدا کن به من بگو آره

آرش تو مال مني اي عشق من

آرش تو مال مني اي عشق من

آرش تو مال مني اي عشق من

nooresabz said:

By the way, could anybody please post the Persian fonts of the lyrics of the song "Arash"?. I cannot find them in the net... :-(
    And, could anyone tell me where can i find lyrics of songs in Farsi with Persian letters?

Gracias!! :-)
    آرش بهت می گم دوست دارم
    تو اين دنيا فقط تورو دارم
    آرش
    بی تو من تنهايم
    گوشت با من باشه تورو دوست دارم

تک و تنها توی اين اتاق بی تو هستم
    حالا بی تو اينجا دربدر بارون می باره
    توی اين شب بهاری تو دور از من
    بيا اينجا ستاره به من بگو آره

آرش بی تو سردمه ای عشق من
    آره آره بهاره امشب دل بی قراره
    آرش تو مال منی ای عشق من

زندگي با تو خيلی خوبه
    هر وقت تو اينجا هستی همش بهاره
    دست به دست نازنين با هم باشيم
    اسممو صدا کن به من بگو آره

آرش بی تو سردمه ای عشق من
    آره آره بهاره امشب دل بی قراره
    آرش تو مال منی ای عشق من

i dunno about a site that has all of this, sorry, i just googled to find this.....

nooresabz said:

oops, looks like addoosha beat me

addoosha said:

I think we did it at the same time!

Lucky Laura,she got 2 people working for her!

Anywayz, she deserves it

Good night all>

nooresabz said:

Quote Originally Posted by addoosha View Post
    I think we did it at the same time!

Lucky Laura,she got 2 people working for her!

Anywayz, she deserves it

Good night all>
    thanks for your humility and kindness, people like you are rare and hard to find.

Ecoliqua said:

Thank you Addoosha and thank you Nooresabz,

whyt for you as a simple event as typing a few words in Google and copy-pasting the song, for me is a "Impossible Mission". So thank you very much. For me is even difficult write your names with Roman fonts ;-) A d d o o s h a, N o o r e b a z... I always have to look up for the right spelling. You repeat every vowel twice! :-)

Well, I must go to work! Luckily, tomorrow and after tomorrow is a bank holiday in Spain and many other Catholic countries. In many countries, this week is called Easter and they celebrate it with rabbits and eggs, but in Spain we called it "Holly Week" and do noot have Rabbits at all, only images of Virgen Mary and Jesus Christ going around the town in a kind of parade (there is also thousands of believers going behind the images (of Christ or Mary) wearing this long, dark garment with a kind of long hat (similar to Kukusklan ;-) but has nothing to do with it) and there is also a band playing music (sad music). I am not very keen on this, but the atmosphere in the strees is nice. I will go to Sevilla, where I am originally. Holly week is extremelly famous in sevilla.
    So, Jupyyyyyy!!! we are in Holidays

For the ones interested in what I have just written, some pics of Holly week in Sevilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46azgICqy_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSkg9...elated&search=

nooresabz said:

Thank you Addoosha and thank you Nooresabz,

whyt for you as a simple event as typing a few words in Google and copy-pasting the song, for me is a "Impossible Mission". So thank you very much. For me is even difficult write your names with Roman fonts ;-) A d d o o s h a, N o o r e b a z... I always have to look up for the right spelling. You repeat every vowel twice! :-)

Well, I must go to work! Luckily, tomorrow and after tomorrow is a bank holiday in Spain and many other Catholic countries. In many countries, this week is called Easter and they celebrate it with rabbits and eggs, but in Spain we called it "Holly Week" and do noot have Rabbits at all, only images of Virgen Mary and Jesus Christ going around the town in a kind of parade (there is also thousands of believers going behind the images (of Christ or Mary) wearing this long, dark garment with a kind of long hat (similar to Kukusklan ;-) but has nothing to do with it) and there is also a band playing music (sad music). I am not very keen on this, but the atmosphere in the strees is nice. I will go to Sevilla, where I am originally. Holly week is extremelly famous in sevilla.
    So, Jupyyyyyy!!! we are in Holidays

For the ones interested in what I have just written, some pics of Holly week in Sevilla

YouTube - Virgen de las Aguas- Semana Santa Sevilla

YouTube - Semana Santa Sevillana 07
    That's really interesting. I had a few friends in Spain recently and they absolutely loved it.

My username is actually two words that I stuck together: it's Noore Sabz meaning "Green Light". Noor = light, sabz = green. The "e" at the end of noor qualifies what kind of noor (light) it is (=green).

Bien, estudié el español por dos años en la universidad, pero todavía no puedo hablar muy bien . Hagamos un reparto: yo se enseño farsi, y usted me enseña español! hahaha....

Ecoliqua said:

:-)

Ok, it is a deal! but, maybe we should do this in a privat thread! :-) "FARSI-SPANISH TRANSLATIONS". But you can speak quite good spanish! my Farsi is almost zero... But is you want, of course I can help you. I love teaching :-) And I really thing it is very usefull learning a language with songs.

Un saluso (a greeting)

Laura