Mehdi - Eshghe To

Thread: Mehdi - Eshghe To

Tags: None
  1. hasan said:

Quote Originally Posted by aShOoRi View Post
    i know some turkish because i have alot of turkish friends and we share similar cultures lol..konu$ma, kes sesini edepsiz kopek, hayir :P
    Hi Ashoori.
    So, you are following the usual way and learning the most popular daily language
    Yes, we are the people of the same region and we do have a lot in common, I am sure.
    I see you have a good deal of knowledge of music. It's so nice.
    Your nationality looks unique and interesting. I have to read a bit to have some knowledge. Then, I'll know about you more.
    Take care.

2. hasan said:

Hi again, Ashoori.
    Your history goes back to 5000 years ago! It is unbelievable. I've read this page:
    Assyria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, you speak a Semitic langage. Which language is the closest to Assyrian in our time? Are there any other pages about Assyrians you recommend?

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    hey Vanda, thank you for your reply... I don't know any new singers, but if you recommend some of them i'll start listening to them.
    I will do that in this topic soon

as a start, can you translate haydeh's song "Gole Sangam" please? I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you love
    take care.
    I think addoosha likes that song too
    Last edited by Vanda; 05-08-2007 at 07:02 PM.
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by hasan View Post
    Thanks to my Turkish to Farsi dictionary! And, believe me, the way we look at the world and events around us is so similar that it is not so difficult to guess (even to feel) what songs say.

no no... I meant your grammer. for example "maro" It's literary mode of "naro". we use "naro" in converstation and "maro" is scarce anyway...

or in this text:

Man az kharfehaye to basyar khoshhalam, Vanda. Inja paar ewwel ke man der zabani Farisi kharf mizanam we in man ra khayli khoshdil koned. In zaban ra khayli dust daram we fikr konam ke o ra bihemin nezdiki yad migirem. Ba hemin dustan der inja salam.

you chose right words(it's really important) ... perfect.

- Hafez

5. hasan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    no no... I meant your grammer. for example "maro" It's literary mode of "naro". we use "naro" in converstation and "maro" is scarce anyway...
    Thnks. You really give me enthusiasm. Some day, when become really good at Persian, I'll remember you have a share in it.

Persian we are learning at school is somewhat a little archaic, I think. Because "maro" was the form we saw in the book and our teaher said it is also possible to use "naro" form in modern Persian. I think this forum and some other internet sources with modern Persian will help me learn the new ways.
    Last edited by hasan; 05-09-2007 at 12:11 AM.

aShOoRi said:

Hi again, Ashoori.
    Your history goes back to 5000 years ago! It is unbelievable. I've read this page:
    Assyria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, you speak a Semitic langage. Which language is the closest to Assyrian in our time? Are there any other pages about Assyrians you recommend?
    Hey hasan, haha actually this year on March 21 it was year 6757 on our assyrian new year hehe , here is a brief history on Assyrians..in turkey we are called suryani im not sure if uve heard of us..we speak an eastern dialect of aramaic (very close to hebrew) and we descended from the early akkadians & sumerians..because the arameans spread the aramaic language throughout the middle east, it became the lingua franca in that time (kind of link how arabic now is the lingua franca of the middle east) and many other following languages such as arabic, persian, turkish etc. borrow most words off aramaic...........have u ever heard of the hanging gardens of babylon??
    beganokh la azt shoqtle /
    go kharebota khadoota letlee /
    mdree mamteelan al orkhat maten /
    baabe em yeeme am khoone o khatee ...

"Ashur Bet Sargis - Sara D'Matan"

Coco said:

Teshekkur ederim, Kardeshim. iyiyim. Senin Turkchen chok shirin.

I put the Turkish translation of "bebegim" here:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...tml#post275146

You know, that page is for Turkish lyrics translations.

Take care.
    Aziz Kerdashem,

gerchekten chok teshekkurler ichin gayretsen ye tercume bu soyleme. Ben chok mutlu chunku shimdi analdem! I hope i said it right, correct me if i wrote something wrong. I also listen to turkish music and oriental music. if you decide to listen to iraqi music i'll send you nice songs.

take care
    gula gula
    Last edited by Coco; 05-09-2007 at 11:31 AM.

Coco said:

I will do that in this topic soon

I think addoosha likes that song too
    Hey Vanda

supas chunka terjama! you are so sweet and you seem to be a nice person. I'm fond of the persian culture and art and I like your artists, singers and painter, they are really talented people. The other day I received an E-mail about an Iranian painter called Aymen Maleky. His paintings took my breath away. I hope I could visit persia one day and see this lovely country.

I have an Iranian friend from the college days and I remember that we used to discuss the similarities between the Iraqi and Irani cultures and languages all the time but to be honest with you, I listened to the Iranian songs (especially googoosh's man amadeam) when I was a kid then I stopped, I forgot why!! Lately I discovered Haydeh the great (Zendeghi) who took me back to this amazing music which is totally worth listening to.

take care hemsheera
    khuda hafez azizem
    Last edited by Coco; 05-09-2007 at 11:50 AM.

9. hasan said:

Hey hasan, haha actually this year on March 21 it was year 6757 on our assyrian new year hehe , here is a brief history on Assyrians..in turkey we are called suryani im not sure if uve heard of us..we speak an eastern dialect of aramaic (very close to hebrew) and we descended from the early akkadians & sumerians..because the arameans spread the aramaic language throughout the middle east, it became the lingua franca in that time (kind of link how arabic now is the lingua franca of the middle east) and many other following languages such as arabic, persian, turkish etc. borrow most words off aramaic...........have u ever heard of the hanging gardens of babylon??
    How old! You must be proud of your past.
    Yes, I know about Suryanis, but I Didn't know their ties with other communities in the Middle East. İnteresting. I also know the hanging gardens of babylon from the history lessons. "Babil'in asma bahcheleri"

Well, the page is for Farsi lyrics but it is also becoming the meeting point of the cultures of the Middle East!

aShOoRi said:

How old! You must be proud of your past.
    Yes, I know about Suryanis, but I Didn't know their ties with other communities in the Middle East. İnteresting. I also know the hanging gardens of babylon from the history lessons. "Babil'in asma bahcheleri"

Well, the page is for Farsi lyrics but it is also becoming the meeting point of the cultures of the Middle East!
    oh ok that sounds cool! i love to learn ancient history especially when it comes to the near east, and turkey is very interesting in my opinion because its kind of like the midst of the euro/middle eastern connection and its very rich of history thats why..haha yeah i wonder how this page all of the sudden originated from farsi lyrics to meeting other neighbours in the middle east..quite funny though

Coco said:

oh ok that sounds cool! i love to learn ancient history especially when it comes to the near east, and turkey is very interesting in my opinion because its kind of like the midst of the euro/middle eastern connection and its very rich of history thats why..haha yeah i wonder how this page all of the sudden originated from farsi lyrics to meeting other neighbours in the middle east..quite funny though
    Hi Ashoori, how are you... your people are not just the ancient people of Iraq but in the whole world... and yes it became a forum of oriental cultures! It's nice to meet people from your neighbor countries and get to know about their music, art and history... so I learned that you play music. what is your style?

12. hasan said:

Hi Serene. Look at page http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...tml#post275471
    I hope you like it.

aShOoRi said:

Hi Ashoori, how are you... your people are not just the ancient people of Iraq but in the whole world... and yes it became a forum of oriental cultures! It's nice to meet people from your neighbor countries and get to know about their music, art and history... so I learned that you play music. what is your style?
    Hey Coco...lol I agree it has become a forum of oriental cultures hehe, yeah I play on the keyboard and I also mix and compose songs aswell. I play Assyrian, Turkish, Arabic, Persian music on the keyboard and I also create RNB/Hip-Hop beats for artists/rappers if you want check out my soundclick page @ SoundClick artist: dJ iLLeZt - Your fresh DJ & Producer for R&B, Soul, Hip-Hop & Dance or myspace me at www.myspace.com/djillezt :P

Coco said:

Hey Coco...lol I agree it has become a forum of oriental cultures hehe, yeah I play on the keyboard and I also mix and compose songs aswell. I play Assyrian, Turkish, Arabic, Persian music on the keyboard and I also create RNB/Hip-Hop beats for artists/rappers if you want check out my soundclick page @ SoundClick artist: dJ iLLeZt - Your fresh DJ & Producer for R&B, Soul, Hip-Hop & Dance or myspace me at www.myspace.com/djillezt :P
    Hi Ashoori how are you, I checked the site you gave me and listened to your "Babylon Gate", it's very nice, keep going...

take care.

Coco said:

Hi Serene. Look at page http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...tml#post275471
    I hope you like it.
    Hi hasan, thank you for tanslating allahim for me, it's one of my favorite.

bye

aShOoRi said:

Hi Ashoori how are you, I checked the site you gave me and listened to your "Babylon Gate", it's very nice, keep going...

take care.
    Hey coco, im good how are u doing?? thanks for the compliments habibteh xx much love

17. hasan said:

Talking

Hasan, hi, I think I have never said welcome to you. Nice to have you here.
    Thnks, Ecoliqua. Our interests seem to be similar, and your questions & Vanda's answers about Farsi have also taught me a lot.

By the way, your Eurovision song and the show was quite good last night. In my opinion, it became the victim of some nationalistic feelings. Anyway, when you see the occasion as a kind of passtime activity, it doesn't matter.

Vanda said:

hey hasan... i saw your post befor editing and I was searching for that song.
    anyway... If you still want that song:

low quality : http://aloocheh.persiangig.com/audio...Sooye%20To.wma

high quality : http://faryadenaslejavoon.persiangig...e.Aramesh).mp3

if the links don't work inform me and I'll upload them on another host.
    actually I must say this lyric is really hard!!!! but you can, I know :-)
    btw if there is any question among translation plz let me know... ok?

- Hafez

Vanda said:

high quality : http://faryadenaslejavoon.persiangig...e.Aramesh).mp3

به سوی تو
    به شوق روی تو
    به طرف کوی تو
    سپیده دم آیم
    مگر تو را جویم
    بگو... کجایی؟
    نشان تو گه از زمین گاهی ز آسمان جویم
    ببین چه بی پروا ره تو می پویم
    بگو... کجایی؟
    کی رود رخ ماهت از نظرم نظرم
    به غیر نامت کی نام دگر ببرم
    اگر تو را جویم، حدیث دل گویم
    بگو... کجایی؟
    به دست تو دادم دل پریشانم
    دگر چه خواهی؟
    فتاده ام از پا
    بگو که از جانم دگر چه خواهی؟
    یک دم از خیال من نمی روی ای غزال من
    دگر چه پرسی ز حال من؟
    تا هستم من اسیر کوی توام، به آرزوی توام
    اگر تو را جویم حدیث دل گویم
    بگو... کجایی؟
    به دست تو دادم دل پریشانم
    دگر چه خواهی؟
    فتاده ام از پا
    بگو که از جانم دگر چه خواهی؟

- Hafez

20. hasan said:

high quality : 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

I'm really sorry to bother you, Vanda. I am usually trying to find the songs myself, but I couldn't find this one and asked for your help. Then, I went on searching and found it. So, I erased the part.

Well, I don't know if you are aware of it, but this forum, and of course you, as the Farsi authority of the forum, mean a lot to me. Before I came here, I knew little about what is happening about Farsi on the Internet. Now, I know a lot of popular Farsi music and Farsi teaching sites. I have downloaded quite a lot of songs and their lyrics. I have made power poinf files with some of them. I am even corresponding with my Farsi teacher in Persian. It is a great feeling. Thank you for being a part of this process.