Default Alireza Eftekhari - Booye Pirahan

hey... where is Hasan? .
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

2. hasan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    hey... where is Hasan? .
    I am here and happy with the language course of yours! Thanks.

I happened to hear صحرا صحرا دویده ام from علیرضا افتخاریand I love it

علیرضا افتخاری | IranSong

I have even memorised the first a few lines and I am singing it here and there. ( You wouldn't like to hear it from me! )
    The other day, I met one of علیرضا افتخاری's students! Life is full of surprises.

Iran and Persian are relatively new areas of cuture for me. I know a lot about them, since they are our neighbours and are in the same civilisation circle with us, but I don't have detailed information.
    The other day, while I was talking to an Afghan student here in Turkey, I saw that their Persian has quite a lot of differences.
    Also, spoken Persian is significantly different from formal Persian. For xample, "خانه" becomes " خونه" in daily Persian. Sometimes, it takes me time to understand what a sentence means.

However, I feel I have a teacher here to help me with Persian, I am I wrong?

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by hasan View Post
    I am here and happy with the language course of yours! Thanks.

I happened to hear صحرا صحرا دویده ام from علیرضا افتخاریand I love it

علیرضا افتخاری | IranSong
    in which album? niloofarane?
    do you mean this lyric? ترانه بوی پیراهن - آلبوم نیلوفرانه - علیرضا افتخاری | IranSong

I have even memorised the first a few lines and I am singing it here and there. ( You wouldn't like to hear it from me! )
    The other day, I met one of عليرضا افتخاري's students! Life is full of surprises.
    Iran and Persian are relatively new areas of cuture for me. I know a lot about them, since they are our neighbours and are in the same civilisation circle with us, but I don't have detailed information.
    The other day, while I was talking to an Afghan student here in Turkey, I saw that their Persian has quite a lot of differences.
    cuz they speak Dari and we speak Farsi in Iran. their accent is really sweet although that is really hard to understanding for me...

Also, spoken Persian is significantly different from formal Persian. For xample, "خانه" becomes " خونه" in daily Persian. Sometimes, it takes me time to understand what a sentence means.
    unfortunately yes... our conversation is totally different with written and normal mode. that' exist in all language but in farsi it's a bit extra ... I think it makes farsi a hard language for learning...

However, I feel I have a teacher here to help me with Persian, I am I wrong?
    of course hasan jan. although I'm really smaller than to be a teacher but I'll do whatever you want my friend...

Vandi
    Last edited by Vanda; 05-14-2007 at 08:20 AM.
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

4. hasan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    Yes, I mean this song. I love it. I am planning to translate it into Turkish and make a powerpoint file with both Turkish and Persian words for my friends at the course.

By the way, thank you very much for your explanations. They are precious for us.
    Last edited by hasan; 05-14-2007 at 11:32 AM.