Lets Ask for a New Persian Thread

Thread: Lets Ask for a New Persian Thread

Tags: None

nooresabz said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    daghighan hamintore ke migi. man nemidoonam in pesaraye irani(albate na hamashon- va bazi dokhtara- fargh nemikone) khaste nemishan enghadr be sex fekr mikonan? man chand vaght pish dashtam ye ketab mikhondam neveshte bod khanooma ee ba hejab hastan az nazare aksare marda sexy taran =)) ba hejab manzooram chadoor nista. yani masalan roosari nesfe nime sareshoon konan o ... hamin joori ke alan hast.

nazare mano mikhay aslan nemikhad zane irani begiri. borkina fasoee begir. shenidam dokhtarashon kheyli ahle shohar o zendegiyan =)) =)) chiye in dokhtaraye irani hamashoon naz daran o loooooosan (hala ye dokhtare irani biyad inja ino bebine kale mano mikane)

beram sare darsam dige. be ghole samad : maghsh minivisum ayyy maghsh minivisum looooooool

PS:albate man ina ro dar halate ghahr neveshtam. gofte basham. ghahram vali harf mizanam. bye
    nakon nakon vandaaaaa.....

zane borkina fasoee ham nemikhaam. mikham irooni bashe. albatte ba'zihaa (BA'ZIHAA) shaayad nazaramo rajebe zane irooni gereftan avaz konan (BA'ZIHAA).

kodoom dars oonvaght?

vali man baahaat ghahr nistam! PM ro bekhoon lol

nooresabz said:

Quote Originally Posted by addoosha View Post
    Aizizam Nooresabz(Daw akhthar-thats how we say green light in Arabic

Im totally with you.

They are scary and disgusting, this is my opinion, this is a man perspective,my sister looked at their pics too,and she had the same opinion.

with all my respect to our friends perspectives in the forum,but I guess a male should look like a male and a female should look like a female and both can show his\her gender beauty.

Salam 2 all
    absolutely. thank you. i wish the guys in iran thought like you too. for heaven's sake their eyebrows are plucked and they look like they have lipstick on.

B-GOUDARZI said:

Quote Originally Posted by nooresabz View Post
    absolutely. thank you. i wish the guys in iran thought like you too. for heaven's sake their eyebrows are plucked and they look like they have lipstick on.
    =) I know where you're coming from, I mean Kamran and Hooman do the whole thing which is way over the top, but removing the uni is good enough for guys I think.

But I still think they are good looking lol

nooresabz said:

Quote Originally Posted by B-GOUDARZI View Post
    =) I know where you're coming from, I mean Kamran and Hooman do the whole thing which is way over the top, but removing the uni is good enough for guys I think.

But I still think they are good looking lol
    I'm not a big fan of unibrows either, but if I had one, I'd keep that instead of plucking it to make it look like what K&H have.

B-GOUDARZI said:

Talking

I'm not a big fan of unibrows either, but if I had one, I'd keep that instead of plucking it to make it look like what K&H have.
    Lmao Yeah, the unibrow is better than what they have now, they make it so noticeable...Keep it natural guys =)

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by addoosha View Post
    THANK U THANK U THANK U
    VANDA and NOORESABZ for Shabe eshge and for all the translations,u really made me happy.I`m grateful.

The weird thing is that i was going to ask u for the translation of Man Amadeham of Googoosh,and i got it, i was shocked really!

I`m happy too coz our persian music community forum is growing day by day,thats a proof of how the persian music is great,and how u make this place sweet.

And yes Vanditta,the song "Ya Rab" in Ya Rab album,is what i want,its really amazing.

Thank you for ur sweet information

Thank you again, you both are doing great job.

Khoda hafiz

hi haider jan... shokran jidan...
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Lmao Yeah, the unibrow is better than what they have now, they make it so noticeable...Keep it natural guys =)
    hey... B-GOUDARZI! are you persian? you know... your user name is a common last name in Iran...

- Hafez

nooresabz said:

is there a tint of red on their cheeks? i.e. did they apply womens' makeup? see, when i see this kind of stuff i start doubting iranian girls....they like iranian guys who look as girly as possible. what???

B-GOUDARZI said:

hey... B-GOUDARZI! are you persian? you know... your user name is a common last name in Iran...

Lol yup, Appearntly both my last anmes are common, Goudarzi & vaziri

B-GOUDARZI said:

is there a tint of red on their cheeks? i.e. did they apply womens' makeup? see, when i see this kind of stuff i start doubting iranian girls....they like iranian guys who look as girly as possible. what???
    LMAO!!! Well, I dont know, they arent totally ugly lol

11. majid1376 said:

Default hiiiiiiiiiiiii

the tough gents & lad.s I see here.
    hey don't loos the chance. get it now.
    accidentaly I visit the site I was searching DOKHTAR SHIRAZI song and I found you really nice.
    let me know what do you do?
    and who is in touch?
    boos boos

Ecoliqua said:

Hi guys,

I have been out of the farsi-music-translation word for a while, so I had a lot of homework to do, compaling and downloading all those (extremelly difficult to find) songs... But lets do things in order...

why do iranian guys think looking like a girl makes them look good? kamran, hooman, you both look freaking ridiculous, be men.....goodness.....
    :-) they look like "The Michael Jackson-twins". Creepy indeed...
    I know that Benyamin also looks like a "Back street boy", but at least he keeps a male appearance. Although I really do not like his image... also too artificial... I just love his voice and the way he sings (okeyyyyy... he is cute also ;-)

By the way, Vanda, I like very much those three song from Benyamin! (the ones from the soundtrack of the movie). And also the new song "gharareman" :-) It is really nice! defenitively, I like Benyamin´s music. I believe his music, although modern, remains closer to original Iranian rhythems (no offence, but I dont like those Kamram and Hooman at all... maybe i havent listened enough songs...)

And Nooresabz, I fully agree with what you said about Adam ahani. Actually, I started this thread asking for translations of ´s songs. I asked Vanda to kindly translate the whole album "85", what she kindly did, except for this song :-) But I never requested it either :-) I believe we both just omitted the existence of this song in the Album :-) nobody talked about it...
    Actually the song is really weird. I dont know whether I like it os not. Somehow I like it and dislike it at the same time... But I am happy now that you posted it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Imdad Ali Lashari View Post
    Hello ,how are you all,i m in new in this forum so i must introduce myself first,I m Imdad Ali Lashari and i live in Balochistan ,the province of Pakistan,i belong to a Baloch tribe who came many years ago from Iran arab countries,Lashari is my cast because our forefathers lived in a place called Lashar in Iranian baluchistan,so thats how i have a relation with iran.And if i tell about my interest about iranian music,well,it lives in my soul,persian language and music is like honey.The rythem and music is amazingly touchy,i recommend all to listen the songs of Omid,he is a very talented singer with much attractive voice,his songs Sheerina souza and Entezaar ,Tou mashhari are my favourite,his album Perouzi is packed with all kind of songs,you do listen him!and you'll have a typical persian music.I also say hello to addoosha(Haider) from Iraq,and offer my great respect about his thoughts and views.I hope you guys accept me in this community.
    Hallo Imdad! or Ali! Or Imdad Ali! :-)

Welcome to the forum. This is an open, free place, therefore you are addmited since the moment you want to be here :-)
    By the way, quite a detailed introduction of yourself you gave! :-) This is good. Regarding your musical choices, I fully agree with them. I also love Omid and exactly those songs you mentioned. I also love Baran (of course), Bahaar (I ignore what does it mean, but I find this song extremely positive and makes me happy every time listen to it -also dancing in front of the mirror ;-).

I do not remember who asked for the translation of Shabe Eshgh... I believe it was Addosha... I have never listened to it before but i love it! I really like it! it is perfect!!! :-))))) I feel really happy when I found a new song I love.

Quote Originally Posted by majid1376 View Post
    accidentaly I visit the site I was searching DOKHTAR SHIRAZI song and I found you really nice.
    and who is in touch?
    boos boos
    Hallo Majid,

welcome to the forum!
    Is your message somehow codified?... I havent understood half of it! ;-)

Last but not least: Nooresabz and Vanda, I love your farsi conversation :-) I read them and I pretend I understand ;-)

And Vanda! thanks for Parandeh! IT IS JUST LOVELY! I liked the song, but I didnt know the lyrics where so nice. It is strange with Googoosh. Some of her songs I really love and some other I simply cannot listem to them... :-/

Vanda, thank also for To mashari! I lost the track of my requestes!

Love you all guys! :-D

13. majid1376 said:

hi everybody
    I saw a name was ecoliqua from spain
    you know I intrest spanish calture specially their traditinal flamenco and dancing. but mu knowladge is not good. I hope this nice girl from spain help me in this regard.

Vanda said:

Lol yup, Appearntly both my last anmes are common, Goudarzi & vaziri
    soooo you are iranian but you don't understand farsi ... yea?

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by majid1376 View Post
    and who is in touch?
    boos boos
    DOKHTAR SHIRAZI?

- Hafez

Vanda said:

nakon nakon vandaaaaa.....

zane borkina fasoee ham nemikhaam. mikham irooni bashe. albatte ba'zihaa (BA'ZIHAA) shaayad nazaramo rajebe zane irooni gereftan avaz konan (BA'ZIHAA).

kodoom dars oonvaght?

vali man baahaat ghahr nistam! PM ro bekhoon lol
    khob hala... che ba'zihaa ba'zihaa mikone. manzoret ke ahyanan man nabodam ke? ... aslan lazem nakarde zan begiri

ok... ashti, ashti, dige hamishe ashti... dashti, dashti, nago doosam nadashti
    looooool... natars... ghesmate dovom vase ghafiye bod =)) =))

- Hafez

B-GOUDARZI said:

soooo you are iranian but you don't understand farsi ... yea?
    Lmao, Exactly, Trying to look for lessons but I cant find anywhere in my area but I m sure there are classes, I mean I live in Toronto, I heard its supposed to be packed with iranians lol

nooresabz said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Hi guys,
    Last but not least: Nooresabz and Vanda, I love your farsi conversation I read them and I pretend I understand
    I'm glad you tried to read them sometimes we use a lot of expressions or slang or references from tv serials though, so don't worry if you don't get all of it

khob hala... che ba'zihaa ba'zihaa mikone. manzoret ke ahyanan man nabodam ke? ... aslan lazem nakarde zan begiri
    na migiram, khoobesh ham migiram, agar BA'ZIHAA mano az kolle zanhaaye donya naaomid nakonan ( hahahhahaa shookhi mikonamaaaa)

ok... ashti, ashti, dige hamishe ashti... dashti, dashti, nago doosam nadashti
    looooool... natars... ghesmate dovom vase ghafiye bod
    lol na dooset nadaashtam hahahahah!!

migamaa, "taraneh vazheh" ya'ni chi?

nooresabz said:

Lmao, Exactly, Trying to look for lessons but I cant find anywhere in my area but I m sure there are classes, I mean I live in Toronto, I heard its supposed to be packed with iranians lol
    lol did you just move there? people call it tehranto there's so many iranians there!

Vanda said:

na migiram, khoobesh ham migiram, agar BA'ZIHAA mano az kolle zanhaaye donya naaomid nakonan ( hahahhahaa shookhi mikonamaaaa)
    ok aslan har zani mikhay begir. aslan boro irani begir ba'd vaghti zaboonam lal badbakht shodi biya bego vandi to gofte bodihaaaaaaaaa
    (loooooooooooool jk)

lol na dooset nadaashtam hahahahah!!
    :-((((((( vandi delesh shekast :-((((((

migamaa, "taraneh vazheh" ya'ni chi?
    ya'ni fozolo bordan jahanam. hahahaha (shokhi- in be on dar )
    age ahange benyamin ro migi bayad begam ina az ham joda hastan. "kalameh" ke be ma'naye -word- toye englisi hastesh ye loghate arabiye ke varede farsi shode vali "Vazheh or Vajeh" mo'adele Parsi in loghat hastesh ke be tazegi kheyli ham ziyad beyne mardoom estefade mishe... esme ahang ham be khatere inke az ye seri vazhe haye bi rabt dorost shode gozashtan "tarane vazhe"

- Hafez