Hey!!
    What brings the Farsi thread into the Arabic section!!! :/
    خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

Simple_Girl said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Hey!!
    What brings the Farsi thread into the Arabic section!!! :/
    hahaha actually I found it quite suprising... suddenly I saw this topic: farsi translation and I was like huh? WTH lolz.. its cool tho..ppl listen to all kind of music

Ecoliqua said:

Hi guys,

well... I am also wondering what the hell is doing FARSI translations into ARABIC translations forum. And if WE are all surprised, do not want to imaging how Vanda will be :-). I am quite aware that Persians do not like that people call them arabs all the time (no offence to Arabs!). It is as someone calls me Italian! or Potuguese!... Well, it is close to my country and so on... but is snother thing.
    I believe it must be a mistake... and, when not, for me it is ok actually. We can be an example of "living in comunity". We can share the space without the need of loosing our identity ;-) Actually, I do not dislike the idea. It can also be a way for people to get to know a bit more about Iran. I believe arabic countries as Egypt or Lebanon are better know that Iran, and much more people likes arabic music better than Iranian (sometimes because they dont even know about it). So, why not!. As far as I we have been put together here, we can try to take the best of this situation.

Dear Simple Girl, regarding this Farsi thing, I dont really know what do you mean. Every Iranian Person that I have met (the are all from Teheran), they have told me that they speak Farsi... I have never hear about this Dari before... but, if things are as you are saying... who speaks Farsi then?!...
    I thought the word Farsi came from Persian, but as the arabic speakers has not the sound "P", they pronounced as "Farsi"...
    Any further explanation will be more than welcome :-)

Last thing, I must say that for me this system is better, as I dont have to be jumping from one forum to the other :-) I have everything here! wow!

I am jocking, I am jocking :-)))

Guys, I love this forum. Can you believe that reading your songs is one of the best things of my day?... THANKS TO YOU ALL! (I am sentimental this evening...)

Ecoliqua said:

:-)
    Hi Vanda,
    well, I think that when the moderator of this forum read this your last post, we will definitively be moved to a new EXCLUSIVELY FARSI thread :-)

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Hi guys,

well... I am also wondering what the hell is doing FARSI translations into ARABIC translations forum. And if WE are all surprised, do not want to imaging how Vanda will be :-). I am quite aware that Persians do not like that people call them arabs all the time (no offence to Arabs!). It is as someone calls me Italian! or Potuguese!... Well, it is close to my country and so on... but is snother thing.
    I believe it must be a mistake... and, when not, for me it is ok actually. We can be an example of "living in comunity". We can share the space without the need of loosing our identity ;-) Actually, I do not dislike the idea. It can also be a way for people to get to know a bit more about Iran. I believe arabic countries as Egypt or Lebanon are better know that Iran, and much more people likes arabic music better than Iranian (sometimes because they dont even know about it). So, why not!. As far as I we have been put together here, we can try to take the best of this situation.

yea deary.
    i'm really proud to meet some intelligent people like you here laura.
    every thing is good on its place.
    i think race is'nt a reason to proud cuz we did'nt design it.
    i'm agree with you. persians do'nt like confused with arabs cuz persians proud of their cultuer and history and language(just like other people) but personaly i think now race is not really important in this world. i like my culture and as you see on my signature i like Cyrus the great*(just because of his advanced thoughts in 2500 years ago) but it is a personal interest and i believe the world is my native land and all of my friend are my compatriots.
    any way, i shocked when saw this tread in arabic forum but just sent a message to moderator and asked him to move this tread.
    tnx for your attention.

* Cyrus the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    * Cyrus cylinder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (The Cyrus Cylinder has been described as the world’s first charter of human rights)
    Last edited by Vanda; 03-27-2007 at 07:29 PM.
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

addoosha said:

Sweet neighbour,

Thank u for ur kind feelings towards iraqis,the same is here,I love Iran and Iranians,not just me,we do all,but blame the media and the ridiculous polotics for distorting this image.

its been 2 years and a half since the last time i saw Baghdad,and my home
    I wish someday the situation gets better so i can get home,Inshallah.

I guess u r right, there should be music for dancing,but i think i was negative,coz i like genuine music and to explore the musical and harmonic details.

this trend seems to be dominant in all countries of the world, dont know why, but I believe that the 70s and 80s was really the golden era of the music in all the world.

I really appreciate it if u recommend some songs, i guess u know my taste by now!
    I heard of Dariush and mouin but havent listened to their music yet.Enlight me!

Laura u hurt me ! coz i really like FLAMENCO music.

bye for now

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by addoosha View Post
    Sweet neighbour,

Thank u for ur kind feelings towards iraqis,the same is here,I love Iran and Iranians,not just me,we do all,but blame the media and the ridiculous polotics for distorting this image.

its been 2 years and a half since the last time i saw Baghdad,and my home
    I wish someday the situation gets better so i can get home,Inshallah.

I guess u r right, there should be music for dancing,but i think i was negative,coz i like genuine music and to explore the musical and harmonic details.

this trend seems to be dominant in all countries of the world, dont know why, but I believe that the 70s and 80s was really the golden era of the music in all the world.

I really appreciate it if u recommend some songs, i guess u know my taste by now!
    I heard of Dariush and mouin but havent listened to their music yet.Enlight me!

Laura u hurt me ! coz i really like FLAMENCO music.

bye for now
    oooohh... ana asefa jedan haider. ishallah haterja 3ala beytak habibi. betmana aman le middle east. Inshallah

well. plz don't get angry. i know my arabic is so pathetic ok ok that's enough!
    ok. i know your taste and i will be back with some nice songs but now hear this song by moein (his new song): http://musicbaran10.memebot.com/64/M...Baran.Com).mp3

although i think his old songs are much better.

also check this song by mohammed nouri : http://dc31.4shared.com/download/126...21013-a4adf6a9

or 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Mohamad Noori-Gole Maryam-www.farsimusics.com.mp3

- Hafez

Vanda said:

and haider about lyrics(always). just infrom me. ok?

- Hafez

Vanda said:

- Hafez

LenOosh said:

just wanted to say all of our neighbours we all rock

Vanda said:

well. Saan dear. it was a confused lyric and i'm an amateur translator in persian-english so pick up my mistakes in phrasing but plz ignore the act and say well done to Vanda

- Hafez

saan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    well. Saan dear. it was a confused lyric and i'm an amateur translator in persian-english so pick up my mistakes in phrasing but plz ignore the act and say well done to Vanda
    Thank you very much Vanda dear. It's excellent I know it's not easy to translate lyrics or poetry and still keep the beauty of the song intact.

and tnx for your kindness
    i think that afghan did'nt like arabs. is'nt it? it's an old spite between arabs and persians(iranians,afghans,tajiks,..)
    but i think except khalijian dialect (saudi arabia, UAE and etc- cuz they speak thickly) other accent is good. (it's my opinion)
    for example i like egyptin accent or iraqians speak really really eloquent and high class(their accent is near to persian :-)) or tunesians speak really sweet.
    anyway, i'm agree with you. farsi is a good language for poetry and we have a lot of poeter. do you know why? cuz we use our parsi words and when we run out of our

language we use arabic words it mixed with our language anyway.*
    * i said it already. we have our language and except that we use at least 50% of arabic words.

well. good luck and have a nice day my friend

I don't know much about Arabic, but it does seem to vary across different regions. I have only heard Arabic religious music, and I don't know anything about their contemporary music scene. The hard H and the hard K found in Arabic sound very strange to me.

I didn't know that Persian had so many Arabic words in it. To me it sounds very different from Arabic, I can usually tell the difference right away when I listen to them. It's probably like English having many French words in it, despite being a different language. I also thought that Persian and Urdu are related and have some similarities.

Arian is pretty much the only Iranian band I know, so I might have more translations coming up
    Last edited by saan; 03-30-2007 at 11:42 AM.

addoosha said:

oooohh... ana asefa jedan haider. ishallah haterja 3ala beytak habibi. betmana aman le middle east. Inshallah

well. plz don't get angry. i know my arabic is so pathetic ok ok that's enough!
    ok. i know your taste and i will be back with some nice songs but now hear this song by moein (his new song): http://musicbaran10.memebot.com/64/M...Baran.Com).mp3

although i think his old songs are much better.

also check this song by mohammed nouri : 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Mohamad Noori-Gole Maryam-www.farsimusics.com.mp3

or 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Mohamad Noori-Gole Maryam-www.farsimusics.com.mp3
    Sweet neighbour,

sorry, it`s been a long time, i`ve been busy with some regional work meetings,
    and I could download Delkash & Vigen`s (Bordi Az Yadam) and i liked it so much (U really understood my taste , also the one by Mohammed noori,but the others, I couldnt, there was a download error,if u send me another link would be great.
    Plz do me a favour,there`s a song starts when u enter Hayedeh`s website
    Welcome to official website of Hayedeh
    I like it but I dont know the song name,I`d like to know the name and if u have a link for the same song but in good quality.
    Btw, ur arabic is quite good, actually its better than some arab people I know!
    Fi aman allah
    in kurdish we say Khwa Hafeez,some kurds say Khuda Hafeez (God bless, or good bye), i think Iranian use it too.

Take care

Vanda said:

sorry for lating. i had a trip to Shiraz about 4 days.
    i came back on sunday cuz monday was "sizde-bedar"(13 out - nature day) in iran(also in afghanistan,tajikistan,...) but after that unfortunately my phone line was out until today.
    well. i'll do all requests soon.
    nooresabz azizam. tnx so much. khosh omadi azizam. i'll do requests about googoosh. omidvaram ghalataye emlaee va dastoor zabani mano dar englisi begiri va komakam koni.
    loooool.
    soooo az in be bad ghabl az anjame translate ha hamoon lahze post bezan va bego kodom ahang ro anjam midi azizam. ok? manam hamintor. ke dobare kari nashe. dar zemn you look really good in persian. doroud bar pedar o madare nazaninet.

Ps: in our culture 13 is an unlucky number. iranians in 13th day of new year must go out of their home and try to have a good time with family(mom, dad, uncles, aunts, grand ma&pa, cousins, or everyone else that they want) in nature(parks,lakes,orchards and etc) and celebrate. they believe if anyone stays at home it could be with bad chances in this year. in this day (exactly 1 day after april fool's day) we make a funny and big lie which named "lie of sizde" and surprize each other(it has more than 3000 years oldness- some books say 7000 years)
    a funny things, traditionally, the youngs make a wish and tie blades of grass together. this wish is most about "marry" and "love"
    and at the end of day we throw our homebred grass and golden fishs in water(tanks,lakes and etc) as a symbol of freedom and nature cycle.

ok, i think that's enough

- Hafez

nooresabz said:

sorry for lating. i had a trip to Shiraz about 4 days.
    i came back on sunday cuz monday was "sizde-bedar"(13 out - nature day) in iran(also in afghanistan,tajikistan,...) but after that unfortunately my phone line was out until today.
    well. i'll do all requests soon.
    nooresabz azizam. tnx so much. khosh omadi azizam. i'll do requests about googoosh. omidvaram ghalataye emlaee va dastoor zabani mano dar englisi begiri va komakam koni.
    loooool.
    soooo az in be bad ghabl az anjame translate ha hamoon lahze post bezan va bego kodom ahang ro anjam midi azizam. ok? manam hamintor. ke dobare kari nashe. dar zemn you look really good in persian. doroud bar pedar o madare nazaninet.
    There you go ladies and gentleman, someone who can translate songs more complicated than "biya biya dooset daaram" and "boro boro dooset nadaaram" hahaha....i was starting to get nervous because everybody was asking me the translations to more difficult songs! mersi ke oomadi + thanks for your kind words...

shiraz rafti??? hahaha i'm 1/2 shirazi! we always go there in the summers. khosh behaalet...

movaafegham, manam peesh az tarjome kardan post mikonam. fe'lan bye

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by addoosha View Post
    Sweet neighbour,

sorry, it`s been a long time, i`ve been busy with some regional work meetings,
    and I could download Delkash & Vigen`s (Bordi Az Yadam) and i liked it so much (U really understood my taste , also the one by Mohammed noori,but the others, I couldnt, there was a download error,if u send me another link would be great.
    Plz do me a favour,there`s a song starts when u enter Hayedeh`s website
    Welcome to official website of Hayedeh
    I like it but I dont know the song name,I`d like to know the name and if u have a link for the same song but in good quality.
    Btw, ur arabic is quite good, actually its better than some arab people I know!
    Fi aman allah
    in kurdish we say Khwa Hafeez,some kurds say Khuda Hafeez (God bless, or good bye), i think Iranian use it too.

Take care
    are you an iraqian kurd haider? I didn't know

well. the site's link does'nt work for me.
    plz check it agian azize delam(sweetheart)
    my nice neighbour

and ayva. we use khoda hafez too

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by nooresabz View Post
    There you go ladies and gentleman, someone who can translate songs more complicated than "biya biya dooset daaram" and "boro boro dooset nadaaram" hahaha....i was starting to get nervous because everybody was asking me the translations to more difficult songs! mersi ke oomadi + thanks for your kind words...
    haha... i'm not better than you really. I checked the translations. they were really good. you are really good in persian and congratulation again to your nice parents.

e rasty... dokhtari ya pesar? bayad begim khoshgel khanoom ya aghaye khoshtip?

shiraz rafti??? hahaha i'm 1/2 shirazi! we always go there in the summers. khosh behaalet...

ya... shiraz... me too. i'm half shirazi
    but i'm really sad cuz as i heard that Sivand dam* opened 1 week ago and Passargad would be destroy. I did'nt believe but my friend sent some pics about this project today. i think we don't like our country!!
    * Iran Zamin 2: Pasargadae: The Tomb of Cyrus The Great
    * Sivand Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

movaafegham, manam peesh az tarjome kardan post mikonam. fe'lan bye
    tnax jigar...

- Hafez

nooresabz said:

haha... i'm not better than you really. I checked the translations. they were really good. you are really good in persian and congratulation again to your nice parents.
    thanks, that means a lot to me
    to be honest, avvalesh fekr kardam shoma ham too emrikaayin, chon ingilisitoon kheyli khoobe. eshtebaahaate ma'mooliyi ke masalan too emailhaaye pesar-amoo dokhtar-amooaam mibinam aslan too tarjomehaaye shoma nemibinam

e rasty... dokhtari ya pesar? bayad begim khoshgel khanoom ya aghaye khoshtip?
    looool pesar, and i'm not answering the 2nd question hahahaa....

ya... shiraz... me too. i'm half shirazi
    but i'm really sad cuz as i heard that Sivand dam opened 1 week ago and Passargad would be destroy. I did'nt believe but my friend sent some pics about this project today. i think we don't like our country!!
    that's a real shame so the dam is actually fully opened? has the pasargad area flooded?

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by nooresabz View Post
    thanks, that means a lot to me
    to be honest, avvalesh fekr kardam shoma ham too emrikaayin, chon ingilisitoon kheyli khoobe. eshtebaahaate ma'mooliyi ke masalan too emailhaaye pesar-amoo dokhtar-amooaam mibinam aslan too tarjomehaaye shoma nemibinam
    merci azizam.
    tha fact is man hichvaght englisi ro be sorate class raftan va ya teacher yad nagereftam. be gheyr az on moghadamate kochiki ke toye highschool mikhonim man khodam englisi va arabi ro mikhonam. albate as you see hanooz ham kheyli moshkel daram va bazi vaghta sooti haye najoor midam vali omidvaram englisim behtar beshe.
    dar zemn cheghadr khoobe ke to farsit khobe. man vaghean eftekhar mikonam az dashtane chenin hamvatanani ke hargez ba khejalat esme iran ro nemiyaran va farsi balad bodaneshono ghayem nemikonan. doroud bar to.
    hala ye soale bi rabt! Iran behtare ya USA? (jedi nagir, J K)

looool pesar, and i'm not answering the 2nd question hahahaa....
    hads mizadam agha pesare gol bashi. man manzooram in nabod ke to begi. man baraye adate khodam goftam chon adat daram dokhtara ro khoshgel va pesara ro khoshtip seda mikonam. badesham mage irani zesht ham darim? ko?

that's a real shame so the dam is actually fully opened? has the pasargad area flooded?
    yes, unfortunately sad(dam) roze 12 farvardin ab giri shode. ghabre korosh e kabir khaze(moss) mizane va Passargad dar arze chand sal az beyn mire!!

- Hafez

nooresabz said:

merci azizam.
    tha fact is man hichvaght englisi ro be sorate class raftan va ya teacher yad nagereftam. be gheyr az on moghadamate kochiki ke toye highschool mikhonim man khodam englisi va arabi ro mikhonam. albate as you see hanooz ham kheyli moshkel daram va bazi vaghta sooti haye najoor midam vali omidvaram englisim behtar beshe.
    are you serious??? jeddan migam, ingilisit harf nadare! baavaram nemishe....man ye chandtaa doost daaram ke too madrese ingilisi ro khoondan, ba'd alaan oomadan o do se saale ke injaan, vali aslan mesle shoma balad nistan (hamoon dar haale "dad gave water, mom gave bread" moondan ). the words "jeddan eyval" pretty much sum up my feelings about your english hahaha. dar zemn kaarhaaye injoori (mesle tarjome kardan o harf zadan baa aadamaa) kheyli kheyli baraye zabaan khooban. delam mikhaat hatta tabreek begam ke inghadr kaar kardi ke ingilisit be inja reside....oon ham be ezaafeye arabi! mashAllah.

dar zemn cheghadr khoobe ke to farsit khobe. man vaghean eftekhar mikonam az dashtane chenin hamvatanani ke hargez ba khejalat esme iran ro nemiyaran va farsi balad bodaneshono ghayem nemikonan. doroud bar to.
    khejaalatam nadid man ke chize jeddiyi balad nistam...oonayiyam ke midoonam be khaatere madar o pedaraman o safarhaaye iranam, eftekhaaresh vaaseye oonaa.

hala ye soale bi rabt! Iran behtare ya USA? (jedi nagir, J K)
    jeddi nagiram??? omk (oh my Khoda) vayyyyyyyyy har saal hezaaaaar nafar ino az man miporsam. javaabam hamishe ye chize: "dottayeeshoon" hahahaha. akhe agar begam iran ke migan khob to che ablahi hasti ke migi iran behtare vali oonjaa zendegi mikoni. agar begam emrikaa ke ba'ziyaa migan "halesh khoob nist", ba'ziyaa migan "vatan foroosh", ba'ziyaa migan "cherrraaaaa? irano doost nadari???", baghiyashoonam migan "astaghfirullaho rabbi wa atoubo ilayh, shaytaane bozorg?". hahahaha...

hads mizadam agha pesare gol bashi. man manzooram in nabod ke to begi. man baraye adate khodam goftam chon adat daram dokhtara ro khoshgel va pesara ro khoshtip seda mikonam. badesham mage irani zesht ham darim? ko?
    khodetoon golid, baghiyaram gol mibinid.
    koo? na baba, aslan nistan....reza enayati owje khoshtipi o jigariye. jk lol....

yes, unfortunately sad(dam) roze 12 farvardin ab giri shode. ghabre korosh e kabir khaze(moss) mizane va Passargad dar arze chand sal az beyn mire!!

rasti sharmandeh ke i can't help you with certain songs. agar yekki ye shere saadetari bezare, sa'y mikonam komak bokonam...