The Sound Of Animals Fighting

Thread: The Sound Of Animals Fighting

Tags: None
  1. btbam said:

Default The Sound Of Animals Fighting

would someone be willing to listen to a couple of songs and translate them for me? if u can't ge me on aim, sux at bass7 , please look them up they are all by the band The Sound Of Animals Fighting and I hve reason to believe they are farsi. the three tracks are "My Horse Must Lose" "Skullflower" and "Prayers On Fire" especially the last one, because i have rough translations of the other two. if you get me on aim i will send you the songs, or if you are willing to, download them and post a translation on here. thank you to whoever does this for me. oh and i am leaving my aim account on with an away message up so if you see me and it says im away, im me letting me know you are willing to translate it, and i will add you and catch you when we are both on next. thank you very much again, you will be doing me a huge favor.
    Last edited by btbam; 05-03-2007 at 07:56 PM.

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    would someone be willing to listen to a couple of songs and translate them for me? if u can't ge me on aim, sux at bass7 , please look them up they are all by the band The Sound Of Animals Fighting and I hve reason to believe they are farsi. the three tracks are "My Horse Must Lose" "Skullflower" and "Prayers On Fire" especially the last one, because i have rough translations of the other two. if you get me on aim i will send you the songs, or if you are willing to, download them and post a translation on here. thank you to whoever does this for me. oh and i am leaving my aim account on with an away message up so if you see me and it says im away, im me letting me know you are willing to translate it, and i will add you and catch you when we are both on next. thank you very much again, you will be doing me a huge favor.
    Hi btbam... welcome
    I really don't know that band so if you think they are persian plz send me a link to download the songs and I'll happy to translate them for you

Vanda
    Last edited by Vanda; 05-04-2007 at 07:12 PM.
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez
  3. btbam said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    Hi btbam... welcome
    I really don't know that band so if you think they are persian plz send me a link to download the songs and I'll happy to translate them for you

Vanda
    well, they actually arent persian, they sing in english, except in these three songs there is a geust singer, and i was told she is singing in sanskrit, then later i was told farsi. im terrible with language but i believe sanskrit is only written? which is why i think it is farsi. if you have AIM please add me and talk to me through it my AIM adress is "sux at bass7" without the quotes. but if you do not, i will upload them. thank you!!

Vanda said:

sorry I haven't AIM plz upload them for me. tnx

Vanda
    Last edited by Vanda; 05-04-2007 at 07:43 PM.

- Hafez
  5. btbam said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    sorry I haven't AIM plz upload them for me. tnx

Vanda
    going to yousendit right now. gimme 5 min.
  6. btbam said:

just kiding, meant sendspace.
  7. btbam said:

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! <--Skullflower

ill post this one to see if it works, i havent used sendspace before.
  8. btbam said:

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! this is my horse must lose

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! this is the one i reaaaallly want. its called prayers on fire.

now,skullflower starts with english, then has a girl singing in farsi, my horse must lose starts with farsi goes into english, then ends in farsi. and prayers on fire is straight farsi. and thank you so much again!!

Vanda said:

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! <--Skullflower

ill post this one to see if it works, i havent used sendspace before.
    ooops... OMG I'm really sorry but I couldn't download them... I donno why... maybe a problem in my PC... may you plz kindly upload them on RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting ??

Vandi
    Last edited by Vanda; 05-05-2007 at 08:08 PM.

- Hafez
  10. btbam said:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting <--prayers on fire

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting <---My horse must lose

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting <---Skullflower

its no problem, I dont mind at all.
    Thank you for taking the time though.

Vanda said:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting <--prayers on fire

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting <---My horse must lose

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting <---Skullflower

its no problem, I dont mind at all.
    Thank you for taking the time though.
    hey... sorry for lating... mmm about "prayers on fire" that is definitely not farsi. probably sanskrit or something like that... but since farsi is my vernacular I know that's not farsi...
    Last edited by Vanda; 05-07-2007 at 06:15 AM.

- Hafez