10 Second Rule

Thread: 10 Second Rule

Tags: None
  1. Taylor Bell said:

Default 10 Second Rule

How can 10 seconds change my life?

How come I feel like a stranger in my on home and 10 seconds ago I felt excepted in the house of strangers?

How come in 10 second I can be filled with so much fear when the worst thing that could happen is she would say no?

Why can my life be turn on a dime?

Why can when I was 4 my dad can come in and say “We’re leaving” and 10 seconds before that I was sleeping peacefully and with no worries of fears?

Why can in 10 second I can go from hard face to crying when my dog died?

How come in 10 second I can make someone’s day, and in that same amount of time that that happened my sister could tear me down and ruin mine?

Why does God use 10 seconds to keep me on my toes?

Why is my life based on 10 seconds?
    ………..

My life is based on 10 seconds because I always pick myself and start moving forward again hurt, battered, scared, but stronger and hopeful that the next 10 seconds would change my life for the better

Frankie Jasmine said:

Very interesting and thoughtful, Taylor Bell. All questions that I find important and pertinent. Sounds like the birth of a very creative mind!

Doug Denslowe said:

It's called Life.......

amaryn said:

It would not be fair if you would have given up hope: the next 10 seconds can indeed prove to be totally changing the patterns of
    your thinking. Nce thinking!

Doug Denslowe said:

You'd be surprised what you can do in 10 seconds........