Pls help me with this arabic song

Thread: Pls help me with this arabic song

Tags: None
  1. Bawa Bahrudeen said:

Question Pls help me with this arabic song

Can sum1 pls tell me the name of an arabic song in which ....the song starts at a slow pace with one male and female singer .....then proceeds with a nice beat and at d end the singers are lifted like puppets.....been searching it for a long time....sum1 who s wellversed with arabic songs ...pls help

2. nikkiyates said:

I think this is what you are looking for. Marwan Khoury and Carole Samaha, the song's name is 'Ya rab'. Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v7Feqqkm2M

3. Bawa Bahrudeen said:

Default Thanx ...but dat was nt d song i was looking for

Thank u very much for ur suggestion....but i will describe d song now so dat u get a better idea of dat...
    2 singers sitting on a chair in d beggining and singing like a melody...suddenly background sets r changed and many more singers come in....singers r changed like puppets during d song....d environment of d song is also changed by lifting the song set with hands...new environment introduced and singers in new costumes...and at d end all singers r lifted just like dolls by a old man showing puppet show....i think d age of d song is after year 2000....canu get any idea from my description.......pls help.....

4. nikkiyates said:

So sorry but I don't know which song you are talking about. I don't think I've ever seen that clip.
    Do you not know the origin of the song? example which country etc...

btw I'm looking for a translation for those two Kurdish songs. Do you speak Kurdish by any chance?
    They are both by the same artist. His name is Nariman Baban and the songs names are: Amshaw and Bryar.

I would appreciate it if you can help.

5. Bawa Bahrudeen said:

Default Arabic song

Iam an Indian.....and btw d song is in arabic.....

6. nikkiyates said:

I know but which country exactly? Egypt, Lebanon etc...