Googoosh - Har chi ke beyne ma bude tamum shode

Thread: Googoosh - Har chi ke beyne ma bude tamum shode

Tags: None
  1. oldsongs said:

Default Googoosh - Har chi ke beyne ma bude tamum shode

could u pls translate Googoosh Beine Ma Harchi Boode?

***Soniya*** said:

Default har chi ke bain ma boode tamoom shod=( everything that was between us, is over)

Quote Originally Posted by oldsongs View Post
    could u pls translate Googoosh Beine Ma Harchi Boode?
    گلي كه دست تو چيده پيش رومه === that flower that your hand picked, is still in front of me.

هنوزم بادبادكامون لبِ بومه === those paper kites that we used to fly together, is still waiting in the attic.

صداي پات مياد از اون سرِ دالون === the sound of your steps comes from the end of the hall.

ميگي خوبي چي چيه، وفا كدومه؟ === and you say : there is no such thing as kindness or faithfulness.

بين ما هر چي بوده، تموم شده === everything that was between us, is over.

عشقِ اين دوره چه بي دووم شده === the love of these days, is very feeble, Does not last.

دستِ سردت ميگه اون روزها گذشته === your cold hands say that those days(days of love) are passed.

ديگه عشق و عاشقي از ما گذشته === that the love is not for us anymore.

ميگم آروم بشه دل، تنها بمونه === I would say that the heart is not restless anymore, is alone.

ميدونم دورهء اين حرفا گذشته === I know the time for love is passed.

عشقِ اين دوره چه بي دووم شده === the love of these days, is very feeble, Does not last.

دلم اندازهء اين ابرا گرفته === my heart is gloomy just like a cloudy sky.

عشقِ تو خنده از اين لبها گرفته === your love has taken away smile from lips.

چي بگم، هر چي بگم فايده نداره === I have nothing else to say, talking would be useless.

غمِ عالم توي قلبم جا گرفته === the sorrow of the whole world has dwelled in my heart.

كسي كه زندگشو باخته تو نيستي === the one that lost all of his life, is not you.

اون كه با رنگ و ريا ساخته تو نيستي === the one that had tolerated deceive and pretence, is not you.

اون منم، تنهاترين تنهاي دنيا === that one is me. I am the one that is loneliest person in the whole world.

اون كه خوب و بد نشناخته تو نيستي === the one that never realized the way of the world, is not you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** sonia ***

3. oldsongs said:

hayle hayle tashakkur mikonem