Googoosh - Mano Tanha Nazar (dar emtedade shab)

Thread: Googoosh - Mano Tanha Nazar (dar emtedade shab)

Tags: None
  1. oldsongs said:

Default Googoosh - Mano Tanha Nazar (dar emtedade shab)

i want this osng in english. but not only meaning also original farsi lyrics in latin letters. also if smn knows the name of this film and what 's this film about?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIUORJyuF8E

***Soniya*** said:

the Name of movie is : ( dar emtedaade shab = at the length of the night )
    It is about a famous, rich woman who does not trust love because every man that claims to love her, usually come near her just for her money or fame.
    At other side there is a boy who is one of her fans. The boy has cancer and only a short time to live but he does not tell her about his illness. However for the short time that he is with her, he teaches her simple, true love and changes her life forever.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaadete avalin lahze didaar === remember the first time we saw each other?
    Ghasam khordim baraaye ham beshim yaar === we swore to belong to each other.

Valikan taa shodam yaare to, rafti === but as soon as I became yours, you left me.
    Gozashti mano baa delam gereftaar === you left me alone with my wounded heart.

Raazi naso be mordane ghorooram === do not consent to death of my pride.
    Be yadetam agar che az to dooram === I am thinking of you although I am far away from you.

Be paat miyoftaadam che aajezooneh === I would kneel before you, O so beseechingly.
    Ashkaye man mirikht che koodakaneh === I would shed tears, O so childishly.

Be paye vade bietebaaret === In hope of your empty, false promise…
    Neshaste in delam che saadeghaneh === my heart is waiting, O so trustingly.

Be yadetam agar che az to dooram === I am thinking of you although I am far away from you.

Mano tanha nazaar, roo ghalbam paa nazaar === do not leave me alone; do not step on my heart.
    Be didane delam, faghat bia ye baar === just once, come and visit my heart.

Khoodam ghorboonitam, yaare joon joonitam === I die for you; I am your most constant lover.
    Miyoone aasheghaat, mano nazaar kenar === among all your lovers, do not put me aside.

Man avalino aakharin kharidare adaatam === I am the first and the last customer of your coquettishness.
    Hanoozam aasheghe lahze didaare cheshaatam === I am still longing for that moment that I see your eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** sonia ***
    Last edited by ***Soniya***; 04-30-2008 at 10:24 PM.

3. oldsongs said:

thanks a lot soniya.especially for latin letters.if u taranslate songs in latin letters, i can learn some words in farsi.

4. oldsongs said:

i want to watch the film "dar emtedaade shab" where can i find it?
    can smn give a link please?