Mission impossible

Thread: Mission impossible

Tags: find song name
  1. Popaj Mornar said:

Question Mission impossible

OK now. The song is pop,rnb,maybe a bit reggae kinda hard to tell, low bpm,around 100+ i think.So ,slow beat but it's kinda dynamic.Male singer,the only thing I remember from lyrics is a word "ocean" in the middle of the chorus.He repeats some word in the beginning of a chorus for a 3 separate times and than says something,than "in the ocean" and than something else.I was focused on the damn Shazam,trying to run the app but it failed,obviously.He might not be the pure english singer since I found it very hard to discern any other words,but it definitely sounded like English.The closest song that resembles this one is James Fauntleroy -Te Amo(as far as I know).They kinda have the same vibe,although I think this one is a bit faster and has more rhythm to it.I heard it on the internet radio Pingvin(Serbian radio) a couple of days ago ,the song after that one was Flo-Rida feat. Sia - wild one.Not similar to that one.Also later on on that radio there was Rihanna - stay,there was also Eros Ramazzotti and Tina Turner .The playlist was called the best of 80s 90s and today,so I dont know if it is new ,but it certainly sounded like it.That is all I can remember.

I would be thankful for any help.

bluejacket said:

Not sure, might be 'Ocean Drive' by 'The Lighthouse Family'?
    From debut album of the same name (1995) Polydor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tG-W0Rh9cA

3. Popaj Mornar said:

Quote Originally Posted by bluejacket View Post
    Not sure, might be 'Ocean Drive' by 'The Lighthouse Family'?
    From debut album of the same name (1995) Polydor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tG-W0Rh9cA
    No,that's not the one...It's a different style than that.It didn't have any rock influence at all,and melody is kinda sad,just like "Te Amo" I mentioned above... Thanks anyway