Sigh....

Thread: Sigh....

Tags: None
  1. Peder said:

Default Sigh....

Have I ever said that

Some people are ****ing immature enough

To actually hack sites like this?

Oh btw admins, you are doing a horrible job as we speak. FIX THIS NOW.

Doug Denslowe said:

Please explain what you're talking about!Those of us who don't know would like to know what you're talking about.

3. Peder said:

Doug Denslowe said:

I thought he was complaining about hackers too.I guess this is over my head......

5. Peder said:

This also explains the missing posts, hackers have been here in and out. Trolling these forums, I guess they're finally taking action now. He's online as we speak, "root" is a typical name for such evil business :P

6. Peder said:

I would suggest everyone to save their poems/lyrics immediately!

7. Peder said:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ly...k-im-evil.html I am also suspicious to this guy, don't want to blame anyone! But he's likely to be a hacker as well. If not, then he's just another successful troll thinking he's a smart a s s.

Anyways, need some sleep. Hope this site is still standing until the end of this week!

aila said:

Quote Originally Posted by Peder View Post
    Have I ever said that

sorry to say but they had banned me since two days ago.... anyway, ATL is backkkkk

Eccer said:

You guys should create some new perimeters. So this won't happen again, clearly you got a breach which can be easily accessed. Also opening the locked threads would be a start as well

MoonRide*r* said:

Erm. I really have to wonder... exactly who is responsible for this mess. But maybe I'm just being paranoid.
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by aila View Post
    sorry to say but they had banned me since two days ago.... anyway, ATL is backkkkk
    Aila, it's nice to see you're backkkkk but now it looks like even more of ATL is missing than there was 3-4 hours ago
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

Maviii said:

Have I ever said that

These things happens anywhere not only in this forum so you have to be patient
    problem will be solved soon do not worry

MoonRide*r* said:

Thanks Maviii.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Have I ever said that

Criminal acts can never be completely rationalized, and (criminal) hackers even less. They often get nothing at all from it, unless they're brave enough (or stupid enough) to take credit for it publicly.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

Eccer said:

Yeah sorry guys, I guess I lack my patience sometimes. And believe me I know all about it, even been part of it to be honest (harmless raids and so on) xD But I think you guys should do something about it though, but now that I know you guys can actually handle it, I'll be less frustrated the next time it happens. You've regained my faith!

Eccer said:

On a side note....It's just that during my days I've seen raids/cases like this, the outcome has been complete demolition. But clearly these hackers where only "so so" or their intention was just to have a little fun. Which was apparent when I got banned the second time and the message was "you got banned because: (((((((( you where banned again." Which is kinda funny to be honest haha.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Yes, guys. All it takes is a very bright 12-yr-old who has at least one other 12-yr-old to show off his "work"! Hopefully few adults would get any jollies from hacking a lyrics/poem website. If so, then their lives are far more boring than ours!!