Shahram Nazeri - Jewel of Love (Avaz from Heyrani album)

Thread: Shahram Nazeri - Jewel of Love (Avaz from Heyrani album)

Tags: None
  1. Sudeep said:

Default Shahram Nazeri - Jewel of Love (Avaz from Heyrani album)

Hello everyone! I am new to this group, and do not know how to post, so writing as a reply. I am Sudeep Awasthi, from India. I listen to various music. The other day I was searching for some Sufi songs and somehow downloaded a Farsi song by Shahram Nazeri -Jewel of Love. As soon as I heard it, I fell in love with the music. Then downloaded a few more-Flames of Love, Bia Saghi and another one whose title I do not know (The tag says Album is Mehtab ro and it is track no. 3). Now I tried finding lyrics-but could find only "Jewel of Love" lyrics. Since I do not know Farsi, I couldnt understand. (There was a time when most people in North India knew Farsi because of the Mughals' rule) There are some words which I understand but mostly I dont. So I would like to request youo people if you could send me the lyrics and the meaning of it.
    he Lyrics that I got for Jewel of Love is below. Please correct them too and tell me the meaning. Thanks a lot in advance.

shod ze ghamat khooney soda delam
    dar talabat dar talabat raft behar ja delam
    khake rahash gashtamo akhar ze bakht
    raft barin gonbade mina delam
    dar talabe zohre rokhe mahroo
    minegaram janebe bala delam
    minegaram minegaram janebe bala delam
    ah ke emrooz delam ra che shod?
    dooshe goftam kesi ba delam ba delam ba delam
    dar talabe gohare daryayash
    moj zanad moj cho darya cho darya
    cho darya delam
    cho darya delam
    az dele to dar dele man noktehast
    vah cherahast az dele to ta delam
    gar nakoni bar dele man rahmati
    vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam
    ey tabib ey tabib dar havase shamsol eshgh shab ravad shab ravad
    sooye soraya delam
    shab ravad shab ravad
    sooye soraya delam
    Last edited by Sudeep; 08-24-2007 at 03:52 AM. Reason: did not send the lyrics.

2. Sudeep said:

Default Salaam Everyone!

I had posted a message sometime back....I need your help friends.
    Also tell me the links from where I can download songs similar to the ones sung by Shahram Nazeri.

3. Sudeep said:

Default Am I welcome here?

Hello all!!
    I am relatively new..as you all can see from my earlier posts.
    I wonder...if I am accepted in this group?
    The seed of doubts are sown because I havent got any reply from anyone.
    Maybe I am wrong.....
    The only thing is that I have liked the music..havent heard much of Farsi music..but whatever I have heard....touched some chord.
    Mostly I listen to traditional music. New sort of music..hip hop, rap, pop etc. do not go well with me.
    As I told you earlier...I luckily got some songs by Shahram Nazeri and liked them...and wanted the group to educate me more about the lyrics and meaning, and if possible send me some links of that kind of music...maybe some more traditional songs...folk songs...Sufi, Rumi..., so that I may enjoy the music of Iran.
    I hope to listen from some of you.
    Keep the good thing going!!

Ecoliqua said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sudeep View Post
    Hello all!!
    I am relatively new..as you all can see from my earlier posts.
    I wonder...if I am accepted in this group?
    The seed of doubts are sown because I havent got any reply from anyone.
    Maybe I am wrong.....
    The only thing is that I have liked the music..havent heard much of Farsi music..but whatever I have heard....touched some chord.
    Mostly I listen to traditional music. New sort of music..hip hop, rap, pop etc. do not go well with me.
    As I told you earlier...I luckily got some songs by Shahram Nazeri and liked them...and wanted the group to educate me more about the lyrics and meaning, and if possible send me some links of that kind of music...maybe some more traditional songs...folk songs...Sufi, Rumi..., so that I may enjoy the music of Iran.
    I hope to listen from some of you.
    Keep the good thing going!!
    Hallo Sudeep,

first of all, I am sorry for the fact nobody has said welcome to you earlier :-( we are so unpolite! :-) But you have to forgive us. It is summertime and everybody is bussy travelling here and there.

On the other hand, everybody is quite welcome here since the moment they want to be here. Nobody decides who can stay and who cannot. So, my friend, of course you are welcome!. Where are you from, btw? and, are you he or she? (sorry I am asking this all the time, but i get confussed with your names :-)

Regarding your question where to download music, i use to do it mainly using the program "Limewire" (because i have a Mac, but for PCs I believe "emule" is better. But anyhw, i am not a computer crack, so better wait for other opinions) or from the net http://www.4shared.com/. As you could see, Vanda poste the 4shared link many times together with the songs.

Now, if you know what you are looking for, just go to this link, type the singer you want and download the music.

Well, this is all I can tell you by now. I know there are some sites where you can also download the music directly, but this i dont know.

Again, sorry for our delay in welcoming you and I hope you enjoy and stay with us.

Laura
    not all that is gold glitters; not all those who wander are lost

5. Sudeep said:

Default Thanks a ton Laura!

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Hallo Sudeep,

first of all, I am sorry for the fact nobody has said welcome to you earlier :-( we are so unpolite! :-) But you have to forgive us. It is summertime and everybody is bussy travelling here and there.

On the other hand, everybody is quite welcome here since the moment they want to be here. Nobody decides who can stay and who cannot. So, my friend, of course you are welcome!. Where are you from, btw? and, are you he or she? (sorry I am asking this all the time, but i get confussed with your names :-)

Regarding your question where to download music, i use to do it mainly using the program "Limewire" (because i have a Mac, but for PCs I believe "emule" is better. But anyhw, i am not a computer crack, so better wait for other opinions) or from the net 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage. As you could see, Vanda poste the 4shared link many times together with the songs.

Now, if you know what you are looking for, just go to this link, type the singer you want and download the music.

Well, this is all I can tell you by now. I know there are some sites where you can also download the music directly, but this i dont know.

Again, sorry for our delay in welcoming you and I hope you enjoy and stay with us.

Laura
    First of all let me thank you for the reply.
    As I told you earlier, I am from Delhi, India, and am a "HE" :-).
    I also use Limewire for my PC, where I fortunately downloaded some songs in Farsi; and thank God for that. Because I have come to like this music a lot.
    Thanks for telling me the link, I will surely try that. You are an angel. (in disguise :-))
    I had asked someone to PLEASE rectify the lyrics that I have got for Shahram Nazeri, and PLEASE translate it. So that the pleasure of listening to it increases manifold.
    There is another site that I know which works fantastically. You can upload the files upto 125 MB and send the link which you get after uploading, and other people can download using that link. The file remains there for 45 days I reckon. It is BestSharing.com - Free and User Friendly File Hosting
    . It will be a great way of sharing songs that we do not get otherwise. Please try it and it will be of a great use to this group. So if you people can upload some of traditional, folk, Sufi etc. it would be great. Lets share!!
    Best regards to all in the group.
    With love (how do you say that in Farsi?)
    Sudeep

6. Sudeep said:

Hi all,
    Like I mentioned in my previos post that you can upload and then download through bestsharing, I have uploaded the song that I wanted you to translate and amend.
    The link to download the file is Download File - Best Sharing
    You can all download and listen...
    Enjoy!!
    Love
    Sudeep

Ecoliqua said:

Hallo Sudeep,

I am downloading your song right now. Not for translationg, of course! :-) Obviously, I cannot. But it is very good that you are so enthusiastic about sharing. I fully share your joy and will upload any song you wish. So, if there is any song you want and you cannot find, please tell me and I will see whether I have it in my i-tunes (I have 3500 songs, so I honestly do not know all of them. I have not time to listen! I guess i download at a higher speed that i listen! :-)

(I am listening to your song now. It is very beautiful indeed, but I think there are not many songs like this already translated :-) But you ask!

Bye, bye

Laura

8. Sudeep said:

Default Hola!

Hallo Sudeep,

I am downloading your song right now. Not for translationg, of course! :-) Obviously, I cannot. But it is very good that you are so enthusiastic about sharing. I fully share your joy and will upload any song you wish. So, if there is any song you want and you cannot find, please tell me and I will see whether I have it in my i-tunes (I have 3500 songs, so I honestly do not know all of them. I have not time to listen! I guess i download at a higher speed that i listen! :-)

(I am listening to your song now. It is very beautiful indeed, but I think there are not many songs like this already translated :-) But you ask!

Bye, bye

Laura
    Thanks!! Its glad to know that you liked the song that I had uploaded. That was the first Farsi song that I heard ever. I am uploading another beautiful song (for my ears :-)) I do not know the title of the song. Can you please upload some soulful song for me..Farsi or maybe Spanish...you can send the Spanish songs' link to my email...thebeavif@yahoo.com (since this is Farsi community)??
    I request our translator friends (PersianPantea, Vanda, NooreSabz etc.) to plllllleeeeeeeease translate the song for me. I have already posted the lyrics that I had.
    Adios amiga! (Right?)

9. Sudeep said:

Hi All,
    I have uploaded another song by Shahram Nazeri. I do not know the title. Enjoy! Download File - Best Sharing
    Can someone please listen and publish the lyrics and the translation.
    Thanks
    Sudeep

Ecoliqua said:

Sedeep,

please try this song and tell me if this is what you like. Actually, I have not much of this music you like, but i have found this.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download 02 Monika Jalilli 02.m4a

Bye

11. Sudeep said:

Default Gracias!

Sedeep,

please try this song and tell me if this is what you like. Actually, I have not much of this music you like, but i have found this.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download 02 Monika Jalilli 02.m4a

Bye
    Thank you Laura,
    Yes it is a beautiful song. (the way it has been sung...though I do not understand a word :-))
    And I do like these sort of songs.
    Mostly when I listen to other language songs, firstly I like to listen to the traditional, classical, folk of that country.
    Please send me some more of traditional Spanish too. (Thanks in advance...:-))

(But I still have not got any reply on the translation part from anyone.
    I think it is because it is not a modern sort of song.
    Anyways I again request our beautiful translators to do it sometime, whenever they have time.)

Hasta Manana!
    Sudeep

12. mehdi said:

my dear unseen friend from India sudeep ,I see you like traditional Iranians song like shahram nazeri ,you can listen to shajarian , eftekhari , mokhtabad ,shams,romi ,… all these singers are tradition singers , about help to you for translate their lyrics , my friend these singers always use old poem from famous poest like Hafez, khayam , Molavi or Molana ,… and theses poems are very very hard to translate .
    Last edited by afsaneh; 11-12-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Copying the post to a new thread.

Ecoliqua said:

Hallo Sudeep,

you asked me for some traditional music from my country. Well, as I am from the south of Spain, Sevilla (Seville), I would suggest you to listen to traditional souther music (that has nothing to do with norther music, but is the most popular).

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ser Andaluz.mp3

This song is called "sevillanas" because are the traditional music from Sevilla and it is composed by a set of four songs. Those songs are to be danced by a couple, a woman and a men, or two woman, with a set of four dancings (the dance is called Sevillanas also) similar but slightly different, and wearing the traditional spanish dress.

Lets see if you like it. The main instruments are spanish guitar and castanets (an also clapping hands, of course)

Here a video, in case you are curious.
    YouTube - Sevillanas

14. Sudeep said:

Default Shukriya Mehdi!

Quote Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
    my dear unseen friend from India sudeep ,I see you like traditional Iranians song like shahram nazeri ,you can listen to shajarian , eftekhari , mokhtabad ,shams,romi ,… all these singers are tradition singers , about help to you for translate their lyrics , my friend these singers always use old poem from famous poest like Hafez, khayam , Molavi or Molana ,… and theses poems are very very hard to translate .
    Shukriya Mehdi.
    At last I have got someone who has told me about other similar songs. I would definitely try to get my hands on these songs.
    As for the translation part goes...I found the lyrics, that I had posted earlier...if anyone can translate that (literally), I would understand the meaning. (We have a lot of sprinkling of Urdu and Persian in our everyday language, as in older times, Persian was a major language in Northern part of India).
    Thanks in advance for translation :-)
    Khuda Hafiz
    Sudeep
    Last edited by afsaneh; 11-12-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Copying the post to a new thread.

15. Sudeep said:

Default Gracias!

Hallo Sudeep,

you asked me for some traditional music from my country. Well, as I am from the south of Spain, Sevilla (Seville), I would suggest you to listen to traditional souther music (that has nothing to do with norther music, but is the most popular).

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ser Andaluz.mp3

This song is called "sevillanas" because are the traditional music from Sevilla and it is composed by a set of four songs. Those songs are to be danced by a couple, a woman and a men, or two woman, with a set of four dancings (the dance is called Sevillanas also) similar but slightly different, and wearing the traditional spanish dress.

Lets see if you like it. The main instruments are spanish guitar and castanets (an also clapping hands, of course)

Here a video, in case you are curious.
    YouTube - Sevillanas
    Thankyou so much Laura!
    Yes! Liked the song a lot!!
    And thanks for additional information about the song and dance.
    I have listened to some Spanish songs earlier too. The music is always beautiful as ever.
    Keep telling me about the songs of various part of Spain.

Adios!
    Sudeep

P.S. The dance is so beautiful. I have seen some dance earlier also..but wouldnt know the difference between Sevillanas or other form. "Flamenco" perhaps?? Heard some gypsy songs too.
    Love
    Sudeep
    Last edited by Sudeep; 09-05-2007 at 02:29 AM. Reason: More

16. Sudeep said:

Default Hello PP!

Quote Originally Posted by PersianPantea View Post
    khahesh mikOnam khanoOmi..
    Hello PersianPantea!
    YOu have been translating a lot and lot of songs and supplying lyrics.
    Keep up the good work.
    I had a request which I am now posting directly to you.
    Please take some time out and translate the song for me. I'd be grateful.
    The song was "Jewel of love"...and the lyrics I have maybe not be correct. You can listen to the song. I have uploaded that and had sent a link. It is on page 42.
    I hope you wont let me down.
    Thanks in advance dear friend.
    The song :
    Download File - Best Sharing

The lyrics :

minegaram janebe bala delam
    minegaram minegaram janebe bala delam
    cho darya delam
    cho darya delam
    vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam
    ey tabib ey tabib dar havase shamsol eshgh shab ravad shab ravad
    sooye soraya delam
    shab ravad shab ravad
    sooye soraya delam

17. Sudeep said:

Default Shahram Nazeri - Jewel of Love (Avaz from Heyrani album)

Hello All,
    Hope everyones having a great day!(or night)
    Well, I think apart me, everyone else gets a translation!
    Even after personal messages to some people.
    Are the songs sung by Shahram Nazeri impossible to translate?
    Or are they not 'modern' enough?
    I will appreciate anyone who is willing to do that for me, and suggest me similar songs.
    Thanks
    Sudeep

fairy said:

Hello All,
    Hope everyones having a great day!(or night)
    Well, I think apart me, everyone else gets a translation!
    Even after personal messages to some people.
    Are the songs sung by Shahram Nazeri impossible to translate?
    Or are they not 'modern' enough?
    I will appreciate anyone who is willing to do that for me, and suggest me similar songs.
    Thanks
    Sudeep
    ok look , tell me which song u want and i will try to translate the songs for u if i find the lyrics . becuase shajarian is not a singer which i listen tooo.

19. Sudeep said:

Default Shahram Nazeri

Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    ok look , tell me which song u want and i will try to translate the songs for u if i find the lyrics . becuase shajarian is not a singer which i listen tooo.
    Thanks Fairy.
    The singer is Shahram Nazeri and the song is called "Jewel of Love". The lyrics (they may be wrong) have already been PMed to you. You can listen to the song on http://www.esnips.com/web/beavifsStuff
    Please try and translate for me.
    Thanks again
    Sudeep

20. Sudeep said:

Thanks Fairy.
    The singer is Shahram Nazeri and the song is called "Jewel of Love". The lyrics (they may be wrong) have already been PMed to you. You can listen to the song on http://www.esnips.com/web/beavifsStuff
    Please try and translate for me.
    Thanks again
    Sudeep
    Sorry! The file is not there. will upload and send the link later.