the singer is Shahram Nazeri and the song is called "Jewel of Love".

well i am not fairy ...lol ...it is such a beautiful poem and you showed such a good taste in asking for its translation that i like you to have it...enjoy:
---------------------------------------------
shod ze ghamat khooney soda delam === my heart is home of sorrow and melancholy because of the pain of
separation from you.

dar talabat dar talabat raft behar ja delam=== in search of you, my heart wandered everywhere.

khake rahash gashtamo akhar ze bakht=== I became dust at the foot of beloved…
khake rahash gashtamo akhar ze bakht
raft barin gonbade mina delam === …but such humbleness made my heart soar to the height of sky.
raft barin gonbade mina delam (it means that more I suffer physically from love, the more I humble myself
for love, the more pure and valuable my soul gets…..it is a symbol in Persian
poems that suffering for love is like a polish that turns the rustic soul to pure gold,
the more body humbles, the more proud and pure the soul and heart gets.)

dar talabe zohre rokhe mahroo === in search for the sight of that beautiful face…
dar talabe zohre rokhe mahroo
minegaram janebe bala delam ===… my heart is always facing the highness above.

ah ke emrooz delam ra che shod? === OH ! what is happening to my heart these days..

ah ke emrooz delam ra che shod?=== oh …what sufferings my heart is going through..

dooshe goftam kesi ba delam ba delam ba delam === a heavenly voice whispered to my heart last night.
dooshe goftam kesi ba delam ba delam ba delam=== a heavenly voice whispered to my heart last night.

shod ze ghamat khooney soda delam === my heart is home of sorrow and melancholy because of the pain of
separation from you.

dar talabat dar talabat raft behar ja delam=== in search of you, my heart wandered everywhere.
khake rahash gashtamo akhar ze bakht=== I became dust at the foot of beloved…
khake rahash gashtamo akhar ze bakht
raft barin gonbade mina delam === …but such humbleness made my heart soar to the height of sky.
raft barin gonbade mina delam

dar talabe gohare daryayash === in search of that rare ocean jewel (means beloved)…
dar talabe gohare daryayash
moj zanad moj cho darya cho darya ===… my heart is roaring and lapping and storming like the ocean.
(it means that beloved is like a rare jewel and I am restless like
A stormy sea, and I will not rest, till I find her.)

cho darya delam
moj zanad moj cho darya cho darya
cho darya delam

az dele to dar dele man noktehast === between your heart and my heart is a lot of mysterious lessons…
az dele to dar dele man noktehast …a lot of hidden, unspoken words…

vah cherahast az dele to ta delam === Oh.. what a beautiful path it is, the road between your heart and mine.

vah cherahast az dele to ta delam
gar nakoni bar dele man rahmati === if you do don’t take a pity on my heart, if you do not be a little compassionate …
gar nakoni bar dele man rahmati … toward my heart…

vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam vaye delam === …OH my heart will be doomed.

ey tabib ey tabib === oh healer…oh healer.( in Persian poems the love is often described as illness and cure at
the same time, and since beloved is the one who had cause this disease, she is the
only one that can cure it too , so here healer is a name for beloved.)

dar havase shamsol eshgh shab ravad shab ravad === in search and need of the light of that flowery face…

sooye soraya delam ===…. My heart at nights soar as high as northern star. (Northern star is often symbol of
something that is beautiful but untouchable and unreachable.)

-------------------------
***sonia***