Lol..lol..double lol…this is a very funny comic song for a wedding….i do not know
How you have heard it…but you gave me such a laugh tying to translate this one… :-D
Where are from ?? please tell me how you have heard of this one song…I am dying of curiousity….hehehehe …cheers here is the wedding song….
---------------------------------------------------------

Emshab che shabist, shabe moradast emshab===what a night is tonight, night of becoming one.

In khane por az sham o cheragh ast emshab===this house is bursting with brightness tonight.

Bada bada mobarak bada, ishala mobarak bada===happy, happy, it is happy...may God make them happy.

Koche tange,bale,aroos ghashange,bale=== the ally is narrow, oh yes, bride is pretty, oh yes

Das be zolfash nazanid,morvarid bande,bale=== do not touch her hairs, they are shining as pearls.

Bada bada mobarak bada, ishala mobarak baba=== happy, happy, it is happy…may God make them happy.

In hayat o oon hayat mirizin noghl o nabat === pour sweet and candy in this garden, in that garden.

Be sare aroos o domad mirizin noghl o nabat === pour sweet and candy in bride and groom’s path.

Bada bada mobarak bada, ishala mobarak baba=== happy, happy, it is happy…may God make them happy.

Koche tange,bale,aroos ghashange,bale=== the ally is narrow ,oh yes, bride is pretty , oh yes.

Das be zolfash nazanid,morvarid bande,bale=== do not touch her hairs, they are shining like pearls.

Bada bada mobarak bada, ishala mobarak baba=== happy,happy, it is happy…may God make them happy.

Aroosi shahane.ishala mobarakesh bad.=== this celebration is as good as a royal wedding, may them be happy

Jashne bozorgane ishala mobarakesh bad.=== this celebration is bond of two of the nicest persons ,may them be happy

Gol ba golestane,ishala mobarakesh bad=== (this celebration) is return of a flower to its Eden garden, may they be happy.

Nobate mastane,ishala mobarakesh bad=== (this celebration) is the time when they are finally jointed together happily, may they be happy.

Bada bada mobarak bada, ishala mobarak bada=== happy, happy, it is happy…may God make them happy.

Mobarak o mobarak,ishala mobarakesh bad.=== happy and happy…may God make them happy.
--------------------------------------------------------
***sonia***