Hengameh - Bahuneh, Mojezeh

Thread: Hengameh - Bahuneh, Mojezeh

Tags: None

HaYaT58 said:

Default Hengameh - Bahuneh, Mojezeh

Helllooooooooooo everybody

Please could somebody translate for me the songs by Hengameh "Bahoone" and "Mojeze" ?
    I was trying to search in this forum if it has aleready been translated, but there are just too many pages.
    By the way.. why don't we get our OWN persian lyrics forum ??
    It's difficult to search for lyrics that have been translated.. you have to go by all the pages one by one...
    Anywaaaaaaaaays.....

I would be very thankful if anybody could translate this songs for me

Meeeeeeeerci

***Soniya*** said:

Smile mojeze=== miracle

تو خود معجزه هستی مثل قصه ها می مونی === you are the miracle itself, you are like legends.
    طلا گم می شه نمی گم که مثل طلا می مونی === I wont say that you are like gold, gold can get lost.

تو مثل خدا به همرات تو مثل دعای خیری === you are like “God speed” , you are like a sincere pray.
    تو مثل بمون عزیزم تو مثل بیا می مونی === you are like “ stay my darling”….you are like “come my darling”.

تو خود معجزه هستی توی هوشیاری و مستی === in drunkenness, in soberness, you are the miracle itself.
    تو خود معجزه هستی بد جوری به دل نشستی === you are the miracle itself, you have nested in my heart.

تو خود معجزه هستی توی هوشیاری و مستی === in drunkenness, in soberness, you are the miracle itself.
    تو خود معجزه هستی بد جوری به دل نشستی === you are the miracle itself, you have nested in my heart.

دوست داری بارون بگیره که بشینی زیر بارون===you wish it would start raining, so that you could sit in it.
    عاشق رنگین کمونی مثل شاعرا می مونی === you are in love with rainbow, you are like poets.

بی تو یک لحظه نمی شه زنده بودوزندگی کرد === it is impossible to stay alive without you even for one moment.

نمی گم تو مثل اب تو مثل هوا می مونی === I wont say that you are like water, that you are like the air.
    ( because without air and water one can stay alive for one moment, but without you, I can not)

کوهها پیش تو یه سنگند الماسها بدون رنگند === in front of you, the mountains shrink to a pebble, diamonds lose their brilliance, their shining colors.

توی اسمون نگینی اشتباهی روی زمینی === you are a heavenly jewel, you do not belong to earth.

همه خاطرت رو می خوان تو نباشی همه تنهان === everyone is longing for you, without you they are all alone. They are all lonesome.

واسه ی همه عزیزی دنیا رو به هم می ریزی === you are everyone’s darling, you can turn the whole world upside down( if you wish it).

تو خود معجزه هستی مثل قصه ها می مونی === you are the miracle itself, you are like legends.
    طلا گم می شه نمی گم که مثل طلا می مونی === I wont say that you are like gold, gold can get lost.

تو مثل خدا به همرات تو مثل دعای خیری === you are like “God speed” , you are like a sincere pray.
    تو مثل بمون عزیزم تو مثل بیا می مونی === you are like “ stay my darling”….you are like “come my darling”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** sonia***

***Soniya*** said:

Smile bahoone=== excuse

همه می گن تو من و دوست نداری === everyone says that you do not love me.
    همشون پشت سر تو بد می گن === everyone talks behind your back.

نمی دونن تو از اسمون می یای === they do not realize that you a heavenly figure…
    خودشون اهل یه دنیای دیگن === their world is different from yours.

همه می گن اسمش تو با منی=== everyone says that you are not mine…
    توی قلب تو یکم جا ندارم === that I do not have even a little place In your heart.

روی اسم تو باید خط بکشم === that I should cross your name (from my mind)
    برم وچشمات و تنها بزارم === that I should go and leave your eyes alone.

نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === but they do not know that you are my only excuse( for living).
    نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === but they do not know that you are my only excuse (for living).

نمی دونن تو از اسمون می یای === they do not know that you descend from the sky…
    نمی دونن که تو دل نمی شکنی === that you are heavenly, you do not break hearts.

نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === but they do not know that you are my only excuse( for living).
    نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === but they do not know that you are my only excuse (for living).

تو رو با خیلی ها دیدن همشون === all of them have seen you with others.
    همه می گن بی وفایی می کنی === they all say that you are unfaithful.

به منم میگن داری محبت و === they all say to me that: you are begging…
    از چشای اون گدایی می کنی ===… you are begging for love from her eyes.

اونا از چشای تو بی خبرن === but they do not know about your eyes.
    نمی دونن که نگات نفس داره === they do not know that your eyes give breath of life.
    اونا غافلن که چشمه روشنت === they are ignorant that (your eyes) are spring of light.
    توی نور ماهه نقره دست داره === ( that your eyes) have the silver brightness of moonlight.
    توی نور ماهه نقره دست داره=== have the silver brightness of moonlight.

همه می خوان که ازت دست بکشم === everyone wants me to let you go.
    همشون به هم میگن دیوونه ای === everyone says that I am crazy.

نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === they do not know that you are my excuse ( for living).
    معنی شعرهای عاشقونه ای === that you are the meaning of love poems.

نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === they do not know that you are my only excuse (for living)
    نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === they do not know that you are my only excuse (for living)

تو رو با خیلی ها دیدن همشون === all of them have seen you with others.
    همه می گن بی وفایی می کنی === they all say that you are unfaithful.

به منم میگن داری محبت و === they all say to me that: you are begging…
    از چشای اون گدایی می کنی ===… you are begging for love from her eyes.

اونا از چشای تو بی خبرن === but they do not know about your eyes.
    نمی دونن که نگات نفس داره === they do not know that your eyes give breath of life.
    اونا غافلن که چشمه روشنت === they are ignorant that (your eyes) are spring of light.
    توی نور ماهه نقره دست داره === ( that your eyes) have the silver brightness of moonlight.
    توی نور ماهه نقره دست داره=== have the silver brightness of moonlight.

نمی دونن تو بهونه منی === they do not know that you are my excuse ( for living).
    معنی شعرهای عاشقونه ای === that you are the meaning of love poems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** sonia ***