Aeropostale song - electro-like intro with "I want to dance, dance" in the chorus

Thread: Aeropostale song - electro-like intro with "I want to dance, dance" in the chorus

Tags: aeropostale
  1. katcats said:

Exclamation Aeropostale song - electro-like intro with "I want to dance, dance" in the chorus

the singer is female, the intro to the song is kind of long and very electro, the only lyric other than "I want to dance dance" I remember is "the walls begin to shake" or something like that.
    please help it has such a good beat

2. Julielstevens said:

I don't know if it's the same song but I was just at the store on Tuesday and heard something similar. I asked the sales girl and she said she did not know who it was. It had a great beat! It said something like "If you want to dance, we can dance, I'll show you how"... or something like that?
    I would love to know the song!

3. Cheryl Lynn said:

Quote Originally Posted by katcats View Post
    the singer is female, the intro to the song is kind of long and very electro, the only lyric other than "I want to dance dance" I remember is "the walls begin to shake" or something like that.
    please help it has such a good beat
    Sounds like Kylie Minogue "Timebomb"

4. Julielstevens said:

Thank you Cheryl. I just looked it up, that's not the right one
    I want to say the song I am looking for, could be in two languages? I could not understand most of the lyrics. "cha cha cha cha cha cha" was one of the things I could understand...LOL at the end of the song it said "if you want to dance, we can dance, I'll show you how".....It was a female singer.

5. Julielstevens said:

I found a song with the same or similar lyrics... by Zapp, I can make you dance. This is a old version. I am looking for the new version with a female singer that is very techno/pop sounding!
    Thanks~